PDA

View Full Version : Inventory Slots

iunar
08-06-2018, 03:55 PM
ty for the character-bound options for vanities being available for gold so they're accessible for players who don't buy plat but with these upcoming events and all the past ones, inventory slots are becoming filled up

without the free plat offers and tapjoy being weird it's hard to buy inventory slots, but nobody wants to miss out on buying the vanities just because we don't have enough space

can we either get the option to buy inventory slots with gold, or be able to stash the character-bound vanities we've bought, i mean we've earned them why does it matter if more than one character gets to wear them?

Billthevamp
08-06-2018, 04:01 PM
ty for the character-bound options for vanities being available for gold so they're accessible for players who don't buy plat but with these upcoming events and all the past ones, inventory slots are becoming filled up

without the free plat offers and tapjoy being weird it's hard to buy inventory slots, but nobody wants to miss out on buying the vanities just because we don't have enough space

can we either get the option to buy inventory slots with gold, or be able to stash the character-bound vanities we've bought, i mean we've earned them why does it matter if more than one character gets to wear them?true

Enviado do meu SM-J710F através do Tapatalk

themythrise
08-06-2018, 09:23 PM

can we either get the option to buy inventory slots with gold, or be able to stash the character-bound vanities we've bought, i mean we've earned them why does it matter if more than one character gets to wear them?True. Need option to expand the inventory slots for gold. In future, there will be more vanities, weapon & gems. Purchasing inventory slots using gold or 80% off using platinum can be introduced.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

iunar
08-07-2018, 01:21 PM
True. Need option to expand the inventory slots for gold. In future, there will be more vanities, weapon & gems. Purchasing inventory slots using gold or 80% off using platinum can be introduced.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

fr but even if the plat is discounted people still won't have access cus some don't buy plat and the free plat offers aren't working

can we please get new plat sites too fyber got removed and that was the one that was working but tapjoy - the one that doesn't is still available to us? how does that work ??

Death Angel S-300
08-07-2018, 04:20 PM

can we either get the option to buy inventory slots with gold, or be able to stash the character-bound vanities we've bought, i mean we've earned them why does it matter if more than one character gets to wear them?

Please! please sts we need this. I get putting vanity and weapons and stuff behind platinum, you need more money.
But inventory and or stash? Come on... please guys. Make it a lot of gold, fine! That's fine guys. But we need a gold option.
And respecing?... what if a new player doesn't know better and picked stuff they don't like or doesn't work well?

We need a good option for many of the platinum things.
That
Or fix how you do your offers and always reward us. please.

iunar
08-16-2018, 07:46 AM
bumping

cinco can you pls find a solution to this

Phosgore
08-16-2018, 08:58 AM
I also agree, if the item belongs to me should not be locked in only my main character, my alt of the same account should access it, of course hiding in the safe would help a lot in space also, I have many stash slot, so I should use them.

iunar
08-18-2018, 02:57 PM
I also agree, if the item belongs to me should not be locked in only my main character, my alt of the same account should access it, of course hiding in the safe would help a lot in space also, I have many stash slot, so I should use them.

yeah i think 50+ character-bound items exist now which is unfair to players with only 50 slots, it's only fair that inventory slots are made for gold or we can stash them so they don't become tradeable

for someone with 50 slots they might have weps/gems and don't have space for them, it's not right to limit them or make them have to choose which vanity sets they want to keep or miss out on new ones just because they're limited in space

Madreaper
08-21-2018, 12:05 PM
True my inventory almost full need more inventory slots