PDA

View Full Version : /+New+/ The ultimate arlorian PvP battlegrounds, Tier Rewards System! & Leader role!

Flamesofanger
08-06-2018, 06:21 PM
Please guys no drama....Constructive feedback please...

Welcome, to the world of Pain! PvP has always had its ups and downs so i'm here today to give it a go and try and see if we could all together turn PvP around.

PvP is a very important part of this game and i absolutely love the competitiveness of it, Please guys let me know what you all think in the comments down below

Thank you and i hope you all have a wonderful o' day. Enjoy! :)

You can still dummy farm your way up the tiers, bad idea imo. We don't need a tier system, we need balanced stats and classes

Even if people "dummy farm" the tiers, it won't have any impact at all on pvp. The tiers just grant special access to a vendor and some tokens and a

couple of buffs. Not a big deal. The buffs are pretty small anyways but give a nice little advantage in the battle front.

#Update: I've fixed some spelling errors in the 2nd picture and added an other disclaimer of the leaders armor set! :)

Shocan
08-06-2018, 06:29 PM

Welcome, to the world of Pain! PvP has always had its ups and downs so i'm here today to give it a go and try and see if we could all together turn PvP around.

PvP is a very important part of this game and i absolutely love the competitiveness of it, Please guys let me know what you all think in the comments down below

170126Yes. +1 bro, +1. Let's do something! XD

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

Flamesofanger
08-06-2018, 06:50 PM
Yes. +1 bro, +1. Let's do something! XD

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

thank you, and yeah i agree.

Kairihearts
08-06-2018, 07:53 PM
thank you, and yeah i agree.

Nice idea +1 from me

Alwarez
08-06-2018, 10:02 PM
OP awakes would still rule pvp after that, plus onehits, that keep new players away from pvp, would still be there

marsu4u
08-07-2018, 10:38 AM

#Update: I've fixed some spelling errors in the 2nd picture and added an other disclaimer of the leaders armor set! :)

170131Bro awesome idea I like it [emoji41]

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk

|Ares|
08-07-2018, 02:46 PM

But you don't even pvp. lul

Screenshotz
08-07-2018, 03:45 PM
You can still dummy farm your way up the tiers, bad idea imo. We don't need a tier system, we need balanced stats and classes

Spell
08-07-2018, 07:37 PM
100% they should balance pvp before any of this kind of stuff is added..
they just removed tank stacking instabombs so thats a big plus!
havent seen u in pvp in a while xP

wowdah
08-07-2018, 11:12 PM
Just a tip - use a more readable text in your pictures/consider color combinations. It looks really messy, and just ugly as it is.

Flamesofanger
08-09-2018, 10:35 AM
Nice idea +1 from me

Bro awesome idea I like it [emoji41]

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk

Thank you, glad to hear you guys like it! :)

Even if people "dummy farm" the tiers, it won't have any impact at all on pvp. The tiers just grant special access to a vendor and some tokens and a

couple of buffs. Not a big deal. The buffs are pretty small anyways but give a nice little advantage in the battle front. Thank you for your

feedback. Have a good day.

100% they should balance pvp before any of this kind of stuff is added..
they just removed tank stacking instabombs so thats a big plus!
havent seen u in pvp in a while xP

Yeah, awakenings need to be looked into.

Not pvp'ing much these days cause i'm busy these days, got a lot on my mind. Thank you for your feedback. Have a good day.