PDA

View Full Version : Mire artifact question

scarysmerf
08-06-2018, 10:20 PM
I was just wondering why the new mire artifact has no floating orb that was the best part of owning a artifact was having a glowing orb that floats around you it's also like a status thing like you achieved something now with the new mire artifact we don't have a floating orb :( I spent all that gold on a no orb artifact sold my 70% gl snowman artifact to buy the mire artifact I get it that when the full mire set is released it will probably have some glow or aura but why can't we still have a orb for our mire artifact just wondering why other then that I do like the stats on it just really miss my orb effect.

Kairihearts
08-06-2018, 10:24 PM
+1 add effect or orb :)

Froze.Exe
08-06-2018, 11:03 PM
Its not arcane rarity..lol
Just be contented with the stats it gve..dont ask too much...

Ebereasider
08-06-2018, 11:42 PM
I was just wondering why the new mire artifact has no floating orb that was the best part of owning a artifact was having a glowing orb that floats around you

Not all artifact has an orb, only arcane artifacts have that. Mire arti is of set rarity, that's why no orb; simple as that.
PS: Please learn to use punctuation, it was hard deciphering your post.

scarysmerf
08-07-2018, 12:38 AM
Not all artifact has an orb, only arcane artifacts have that. Mire arti is of set rarity, that's why no orb; simple as that.
PS: Please learn to use punctuation, it was hard deciphering your post.

Sorry about that.