PDA

View Full Version : <Infinite Union>

LelouchX
11-17-2011, 11:56 AM
<Infinite Union> has arrived! We are a group of close individuals who have bonded through our time in SL and formed a second family.

Goals
Our goals are pretty straightforward. First and most important is to form a community where everyone feels home. We are serious players and expect the best from ourselves and members, so we will be shooting for level caps and top gear, and we’ll be helping each other along the way. We may have been formed from a group of friends, but we’ll be treating all our members equally and all voices will be heard.

Rules

So I suppose there have to be rules, right? I’d like to think of them more as common courtesies than rules, because that is really what we expect from our members. Everyone is expected to act mature and respectfully towards guildies and non-guildies. No drama will be tolerated, and while it may be hard to get along with everyone, bickering or ostracizing members will not be acceptable. There will be zero tolerance for such childish behavior, as family members should not be treating each other in that way.

This guild was formed on mutual trust, openness, respect, and honesty. Anyone displaying qualities opposed to this foundation will be dismissed.

Some things that may not be assumed under common courtesy:
- These rules are here for a reason. You will get no more than 2 warnings before zero tolerance is swiftly enacted.
- Don't break Star Legends Terms of Service (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?27985-Star-Legends-Terms-of-Service).
- Act mature! Maturity is not defined by age. Yup, this was already stated above. I'm stressing it's importance by listing it again.
- Do not use the guild chat for sales. If you want to give something away, feel free to offer it up in the guild chat. Selling or trading of gear should only take place on the IU forum. Also, if you decide to sell anything to a guildie, please give a very hefty discount.
- Along the same lines, don't beg for gear in the guild chat. You can ask, but if nobody responds, then nobody has anything extra for you.
- Don't spam the guild chat. Use it for quick laugh or to get to know your guildies better instead!
- Individual acts can and will reflect on our guild as a whole, so represent IU in a positive manner at all times , whether it is in game or on STS Forums
- Please refrain from booting non-guild members from runs. Use a PW for guild only runs. If someone enters a run that was full and not password protected, politely ask them to leave. If they do not wish to leave, you may boot the player as long as you give them a valid reason for the boot.
- Absolutely no booting of guild members from runs. If a guildie joins a full guild run, kindly explain to them that they have accidentally taken a spot belonging to someone else. If you are this person, please be respectful of your guildies and leave that run.
- Anyone wishing to join IU will need to fill out an application on the website and be screened. This applies for everyone, no exceptions.
- Poaching members from another guild will result in booting. YOU WILL GET NO WARNINGS IF THIS RULE IS BROKEN.
- Utilize the chain of command. Approach an officer with issues, they are trusted to handle situations and will contact a GM if needed.
- Finally, if anyone has an issue with another guildie, try to work it out peaceably. Put the shoe on the other foot and settle your differences, and if you can't approach an officer or a GM. We are here to keep this place a healthy family, not a dysfunctional one.

What <Infinite Union> Offers
Well, ourselves (I signed the charter in blood)! We have tier 3 guild hall and will give a helping hand whenever we can. You’ll get a lively, friendly guild chat and a group of people with a great a sense of humor. <Infinite Union> is a strictly SL guild, so you wont see all GMs and officers disappearing due to PL updates (but we will gladly accept people who play both games).

We have a sister guild, <Blackstar Union> (also tier 3). We will have high level mains and alts in IU and lower level ones in BU (under level 24 for alts, under 29 for mains). As the level cap increases, the minimum level for IU will also. Once leveled, any toon can be be brought over to IU. For all intents and purposes, the two guilds should be looked at as one. All the rules and expectations will be identical for the two.

Interested?
Well that’s great! Be aware that we are only accepting high caliber, quality individuals, and I use these adjectives to describe the type of character we are looking for in our members. We will be very strict about this. You don’t need to log on every day and cap your toons whenever there is an expansion (although many of us plan to!) to be a member, but every member will be representing the beliefs and ideals that led to <Infinite Union> being formed, and we will only accept people that exemplify them. Feel free to look for any of our members in B* or runs. They are all stand-up individuals and if they don’t know the details on recruiting, they can find an officer who does.

All members will be required to register at the forum, so if you are interesed in joining us, register using the name of your main toon so we know who you are and follow the instructions in the application section.

Recruitment Details
- We will be recruiting in game and though the IU forum.
- However you are recruited, you will be required to register on the IU forum and post an application (username should be name of your main toon).
- Applying on the forum will not take the place of an in game screening. We will want to chat with and get to know all potential recruits a little better before inviting anyone. (GMs, officers, and recruiters have alts we use. If you can't find us, any member you see can find one for you)
- You are expected to read and know the rules before you are invited. Ignorance of the rules will not be accepted as a reason for breaking them.
- If you are denied, I hope you don't harbor any grudges against us. I've stated that we plan to be very strict concerning recruiting. If you are not right for IU, we still wish you the best of luck.
- If anyone feels unfairly denied, you can discuss it with GM or officer, but nobody is promoted to a position of power unless GMs and officers have faith in them. If you were denied by one of us, it is highly likely that decision will be upheld.

Current Ranks
GMs: Ebalere - Eyeofnewt – Killaings

Lead Officer: Deathpunch
Officers: Http – Jdiddydavis – Kalibos – Kateatankan - Mayhem - Soulshine

Head Recruitment Officer: Azibas
Recruiters: Caveman, Firoth, Scopedog, Weenis

Come visit us on our new forum (Click Here) (http://infiniteunion.niceboard.com/)

Deathpunch
11-17-2011, 12:37 PM
Wewt! <reserved>

Sent from my HTC Evo 3D

Azibas
11-17-2011, 12:39 PM
I'm really excited to be part of this hard working solid crew.

Ebalere
11-17-2011, 01:00 PM
Thanks Newt, excellent post. This guild will flourish. Already have a devastating team with more signing on daily!

Princesssa7508
11-17-2011, 03:14 PM
GL....I will miss some of you... :D

skavenger216
11-17-2011, 03:24 PM
Already starting a new guild :(

I'll miss you guys, and i really wish I could do something to change things back to how they were. As is stands now all of my friends are gone, horribly depressing.

BodMaster
11-17-2011, 04:37 PM
Good going guys, you have a good team going there :)

LelouchX
11-17-2011, 05:00 PM
Good going guys, you have a good team going there :)
Thanks for your support!

Skeletonlord
11-17-2011, 05:03 PM
I love your guild name! I love to join one day

LelouchX
11-17-2011, 05:07 PM
I love your guild name! I love to join one day
Go to the IU forum for details (link in sig)! Thanks for your interest

javier995
11-17-2011, 07:33 PM
Good luck! As I said to Eba, you guys can count on me for anything!

thequickone
11-18-2011, 01:55 AM
Congrats Ebalere, Eyeofnewt, and Killaings on your new venture. May your new ship sail long and far, and carry you and your crew to places of wonder, marvel, and merryment! *smashes oversized bottle of very expensive sparkling apple cider (gotta keep it PG) over the bow and tosses confetti around* :D Still had some confetti left over from Canon throwing it around my thread... ;)

In all seriousness, I'm sorry to hear of the passing of KoC, but understand you did what must be done. I am relieved to hear the core is intact, and even more relieved to hear the less savory element of the former guild is not. I attribute the quick decision-making ability and expeditious recovery of the core members to the fine leadership of the guild. May all your drops be purple and pink!

P.S. I love the new guild's name! :)

ninjaduck
11-18-2011, 02:18 AM
ive registered on the website, i cant login though yet.

Lowlyspy
11-18-2011, 02:41 AM
Im all registered on the site and rarin to go, Long live the Union!

RIP KoC, your legacy shall live on.

LelouchX
11-18-2011, 02:50 AM
@quickone, thanks for your kind and encouraging words! we are very excited for the opportunity make our vision a reality, and grateful for those that believe in us.

@ninjaduck, thanks for registering! as soon as your account gets activated (sometime on friday) u can log in and follow the instructions to apply. Best of luck!

CanonicalKoi
11-18-2011, 09:40 AM
It's always sad to see a foundation stone slip out of the wall, but time has a way of forcing change. I was going to wish you luck, but with the core group you have, I don't think you're going to need any. :) Best wishes, though and may your guild grow and prosper. :D

Deathpunch
11-18-2011, 09:51 AM
I don't view this as much as the death of KoC, but as a rebirth. Our officer corp and member base is almost identical to KoC and we hope to restore this guild to its proper place among the preeminent guilds in Star Legends.

Sent from my HTC Evo 3D

ninjaduck
11-18-2011, 10:12 AM
thanks for inviting me Eba. Newt you might want to add me to the current members in the thread ^_^.

LelouchX
11-18-2011, 10:27 AM
@canonocalkoi, thanks for your well wishes, it's truly encouraging to see so many.

@ninjaduck, i'll get you up there! every time a try to fix it more pressing matters come up. patience young grasshopper! looking forward to meeting you and any other new members i haven't yet in game.

Ardon
11-18-2011, 11:47 AM
Good luck with the guild!
I'm sure you guys will prosper and become one of the top guilds :)

Yurimaru
11-18-2011, 03:40 PM
Good luck guys!

Ebalere
11-18-2011, 03:48 PM
Good luck with the guild!
I'm sure you guys will prosper and become one of the top guilds :)

Thanks Ardon, we look forward to running with Vengeance next update!

Ardon
11-18-2011, 06:32 PM
Thanks Ardon, we look forward to running with Vengeance next update!

Same here!

My thumbs hate me for those long grinds haha

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Rodvik
11-18-2011, 06:52 PM
"Don't You Want Me Baby?" -Human League

Deathpunch
11-18-2011, 10:14 PM
"Don't You Want Me Baby?" -Human League

Sure, we'll hire you rod!

Sent from my HTC Evo 3D

ninjaduck
11-19-2011, 03:07 PM
I want to give my Input on this fantastic guild:

This guild is made up of a ever-growing close group of friends, most of them core players of the game. I found it a great variation to the normal 'stereotypical' guild, because of the great people i get to meet everyday when they join. On the stricter side, their zero-tolerance policy is fantastic, and there is usually no need for this to be used, because of the wonderful advice that is given by the officers and GMs that are very experienced (ahem... Ebalere ... ahem). Am so glad to be part of this, and Im sure we will be thriving soon! :applause:

I am more than happy to show immense support for this guild, as it is well deserved :applause: :applause: :applause:

<<ND>>

xdarkstarxxx
11-19-2011, 10:23 PM
Hello just want to let you guys know that I have introduced myself as in the SL new player forum but I'm just really new to sts forums not SL...:)... I've read the above information regarding the rules and what this guild is about and the requirements.

I wanna say that this guild seems awesome and that has a lot of values and it seems extremely active. The rules are very well set and I respect them. And also I see that you guys are a guild that gets involved with one another and that's what I'm looking for.

Well I have placed an application on your website and I hope I will get accepted as I see myself as an asset to this guild. And as I never been in any other guild before, I think it will be an honored to be part of your circle.

!! xDarkstarxxx !!

Rodvik
11-20-2011, 09:47 AM
I looked at the list of upper management in the guild and saw it was plagued by a bunch of n00bies. Especially Ebalere and Crazy Cat Gypsy Lady. With that being said what's the odds of me joining? :o

Teddyache
11-20-2011, 10:39 AM
Rodvick, I'm sure a GM will get back to you shortly, but in the meantime, this is from Eye's main post:

"All members will be required to register at the forum, so if you are interesed in joining us, register using the name of your main toon so we know who you are and follow the instructions in the application section."

Rodvik
11-20-2011, 11:49 AM
Rodvick, I'm sure a GM will get back to you shortly, but in the meantime, this is from Eye's main post:

"All members will be required to register at the forum, so if you are interesed in joining us, register using the name of your main toon so we know who you are and follow the instructions in the application section."

*facepalm*

cptcaveman
11-20-2011, 12:18 PM
*facepalm*

LMDO

Deathpunch
11-20-2011, 01:34 PM
I looked at the list of upper management in the guild and saw it was plagued by a bunch of n00bies. Especially Ebalere and Crazy Cat Gypsy Lady. With that being said what's the odds of me joining? :o

Lmao! I'm not messing with killa. She crazy! :D but yeah, rod, you want in, go fill out an app and we'll take a looksee at it.

Sent from my HTC Evo 3D

melancholy-storm
11-20-2011, 02:09 PM
Here we go. ;)

ninjaduck
11-20-2011, 05:10 PM
us chillin...

ninjaduck
11-20-2011, 05:32 PM
us chillin more...

melancholy-storm
11-20-2011, 07:48 PM

LelouchX
11-20-2011, 07:54 PM
thanks for posting screenies!

hey ninja, if u r interested, I have a thread showing how to rotate images, all you need is the free photo shot app. not sure if I have it on STS but it is up on the IU boards!

KillaIngss
11-21-2011, 12:41 AM
i looked at the list of upper management in the guild and saw it was plagued by a bunch of n00bies. Especially ebalere and crazy cat gypsy lady. With that being said what's the odds of me joining? :o

imma send u a cat for christmas!!!!

JazzBlue
11-21-2011, 01:37 AM

LOL! I'm in that pic! Top right Engi.

melancholy-storm
11-21-2011, 04:11 AM
LOL! I'm in that pic! Top right Engi.

I don't remember all who were there that day, I think that was Skincandy on the top? All I remember is, it took about 15 tries to get this photo right. I feel it should be shared, for, it's one of the few moments during the game where the UI is void of any layers.

LelouchX
11-21-2011, 04:51 AM
http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l575/eyeofnewt7/2e343806.jpg

http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l575/eyeofnewt7/dad67a49.jpg

http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l575/eyeofnewt7/92290ec0.jpg

sorry to put you on the spot like this scope, but this made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside :-)
http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l575/eyeofnewt7/cb419a0e.jpg

LelouchX
11-21-2011, 08:57 PM
ok, well this is a good start, but we need to work on getting this infinity symbol down, lol. thanks for spending your time occupying B* for this!
http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l575/eyeofnewt7/559b8086.jpg

http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l575/eyeofnewt7/ef2b27b5.jpg

LessaMoore
11-21-2011, 10:29 PM
GROUP Shot! 28472847

LelouchX
11-21-2011, 10:31 PM
wow that was quick! thanks! i didn't even get to show off my pics :-( lol

LessaMoore
11-21-2011, 10:33 PM
:)
U guys are great!

Deathpunch
11-21-2011, 10:34 PM
Aww, sweet!

Sent from my HTC Evo 3D

LelouchX
11-21-2011, 10:40 PM
ok here is a post dance party pic.....
http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l575/eyeofnewt7/75bcdaf0.jpg

Teddyache
11-22-2011, 01:01 AM
I got a few good ones and quite a few not so good ones...here are my favs that are different than above.

B* Dance Party:
http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h441/taitken12/KoC%20Stuff/e6056ccc.jpg

Cave leading the engies and me attempting to box out a random photo jumper:
http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h441/taitken12/KoC%20Stuff/becd4814.jpg

This NPC is very interested in Newt's dancing:
http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h441/taitken12/KoC%20Stuff/b7ffd557.jpg

Looking sharp, RAWR:
http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h441/taitken12/KoC%20Stuff/4c5ef033.jpg

Skeletonlord
11-22-2011, 01:32 AM
Awesome pics!

LelouchX
11-22-2011, 01:16 PM
This NPC is very interested in Newt's dancing:
I can't stop laughing at this pic, hysterical, ROFL

Teddyache
11-23-2011, 12:40 AM
I can't stop laughing at this pic, hysterical, ROFL

I'm glad someone else found that funny. I was starting to worry about myself...

Phantasm0162
11-23-2011, 01:13 PM
So finally good to be back :)

XxReiReixX
11-24-2011, 02:22 AM
A message to Ebalere and Members of this guild. hey guyz, i hope you all the best and hope to see you guys prosper. also hope that you fulfill your goals and hope to have a good time playing with you all. i've only seen Ebalere once in game but that was an awesome meet (although i got ignored) and i've seen http around. lol.... Anywayz wish for the best and cya guys on the leader boards :)

Ebalere
11-24-2011, 09:31 AM
A message to Ebalere and Members of this guild. hey guyz, i hope you all the best and hope to see you guys prosper. also hope that you fulfill your goals and hope to have a good time playing with you all. i've only seen Ebalere once in game but that was an awesome meet (although i got ignored) and i've seen http around. lol.... Anywayz wish for the best and cya guys on the leader boards :)

Sorry buddy, was Afk, I saw you tried to say hi. And when I went to reply it was too late.

Also, Star, if you must insist on posting here on our thread, I ask that you watch the language. Could a dev please delete that post? We're looking for a fresh start, not new drama from ex members.

Rodvik
11-24-2011, 11:34 AM
RODVIKS BACK ALRIGHT! *Backstreet Boys Music kicks in*

OMG IM BACK AGAIN! BROTHERS, SISTERS, EVERYBODY SINGGGGGGG!

melancholy-storm
11-24-2011, 11:45 PM
Yo, happy Thanksgiving. You guys are like a second family to me, so I hope you all are enjoying time with your loved ones on this day. Over.

KillaIngss
11-26-2011, 05:43 AM
Yo, happy Thanksgiving. You guys are like a second family to me, so I hope you all are enjoying time with your loved ones on this day. Over.

It's been a little quiet.....hehehe but when everyone gets back home it's gonna be awesome again!!!!

Hope everyone had a great holiday!!!! Infinite Union is AWESOME!!!! Such a family feel to it!!!!!

Suicunebaby
11-27-2011, 05:13 PM
Ebalere :( lol

david0315
11-27-2011, 08:38 PM
Good luck with the guild:D

Jugernugett
11-28-2011, 06:04 PM
I stopped at the second paragraph, scrolled down and saw the ready and was shocked. 18 paragraphs? XD ah!! AHH!!......(dots XD)......... This is pointless....

ninjaduck
11-28-2011, 06:13 PM
Yay! Love you guys so much! I couldnt be happier here! Woot woot! Yeah!

LelouchX
11-28-2011, 06:17 PM
Good luck with the guild:D
Thanks!

I stopped at the second paragraph, scrolled down and saw the ready and was shocked. 18 paragraphs? XD ah!! AHH!!......(dots XD)......... This is pointless....
hmmmm, i think i'm missing something

KillaIngss
11-28-2011, 09:12 PM
Thanks!

hmmmmmm, me too!!!

Rodvik
11-28-2011, 11:25 PM
hmmmmmm, me too!!!

you lost! That lovin feelin! Ohhh that lovin feelin! You lost that lovin feelin now its gone...gone...gone... Whoa whoa whoa!

Deathpunch
11-29-2011, 12:06 AM

He's saying your op is tl;dr

LelouchX
11-29-2011, 11:07 AM
I stopped at the second paragraph, scrolled down and saw the ready and was shocked. 18 paragraphs? XD ah!! AHH!!......(dots XD)......... This is pointless....He's saying your op is tl;dr

Oh, thanks for clearing that up for me. I wish i never forced him to read it, i feel bad now.....

you lost! That lovin feelin! Ohhh that lovin feelin! You lost that lovin feelin now its gone...gone...gone... Whoa whoa whoa!

hahahahahahaha

trixie
11-29-2011, 11:58 PM
Just wanted to say it is great what you are doing! Looks like you have your stuff together! Good luck and if you need anything in game let me know -trixie,trixietoo and mypic.

KillaIngss
12-01-2011, 04:11 PM

NEVER!!!! I will have that lovin' feelin' forever and ever!!! Rodvik go find another crazy cat lady to pick on for a day ;) Nah!! then i would be lost...lol

LelouchX
12-01-2011, 04:21 PM
Just wanted to say it is great what you are doing! Looks like you have your stuff together! Good luck and if you need anything in game let me know -trixie,trixietoo and mypic.
Thanks for the support!!!

you lost! That lovin feelin! Ohhh that lovin feelin! You lost that lovin feelin now its gone...gone...gone... Whoa whoa whoa!NEVER!!!! I will have that lovin' feelin' forever and ever!!! Rodvik go find another crazy cat lady to pick on for a day ;) Nah!! then i would be lost...lol
I'm trying to remember if I have ever seen something serious come out of rod. I've seen some half-serious stuff, i think that's it though, lol

KillaIngss
12-01-2011, 05:01 PM
Thanks for the support!!!

I'm trying to remember if I have ever seen something serious come out of rod. I've seen some half-serious stuff, i think that's it though, lol

UMMMMMM DUH!!!! Did you not see his guild name?!?!?!?! Come on Newty ;)

Olz
12-03-2011, 02:42 AM
Haha that was fun last night we will beat you eb one day. Lol

If your wondering we had a pvp fight for fun.

KillaIngss
12-03-2011, 11:51 AM
Haha that was fun last night we will beat you eb one day. Lol

If your wondering we had a pvp fight for fun.

Hehehehehe yeah Eb loves his new gun!!!!

melancholy-storm
12-05-2011, 12:19 PM
NEVER!!!! I will have that lovin' feelin' forever and ever!!!

The key to happiness is knowing that, eventually, it will come to an end.

Ryanbashaw
12-06-2011, 04:09 AM
I want to join this guild and be apart of a solid team that wants to win!

Deathpunch
12-06-2011, 10:46 AM
I want to join this guild and be apart of a solid team that wants to win!

Alrighty, then! Click the link in my siggy to get going! Fill out the app and add us in game. :D

-----
Sent from my Evo 3D

LelouchX
12-07-2011, 07:25 PM
just passing some time..... pew pew pew
http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l575/eyeofnewt7/8f78ae93.jpg
and reject gifts is back on in full force now :-)

LelouchX
12-09-2011, 10:01 PM
http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l575/eyeofnewt7/52b4684d.jpg

http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l575/eyeofnewt7/bae0d2da.jpg

http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l575/eyeofnewt7/6f4babe2.jpg

http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l575/eyeofnewt7/c9f29508.jpg

http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l575/eyeofnewt7/abd5a764.jpg

roufus
12-09-2011, 10:50 PM
Wth look at the one where I said mana that girl is limber

LelouchX
12-10-2011, 12:17 AM
Wth look at the one where I said mana that girl is limber
lmao!!!!!

KillaIngs
12-10-2011, 12:20 AM
Yeah she can get down!!! We call her beybeybendover ;)

Teddyache
12-19-2011, 09:42 AM
Gratz to Auronn and Weenis for capping! Who else from IU made it over the weekend? I'm at 40 and just started the grind.

trixie
12-19-2011, 10:59 AM
I would just like to say I am so happy to be a part of such a wonderful group of people! Yall have really made me feel so welcome and at home! Thanks for accepting into your cicle of friends!

Teddyache
12-20-2011, 07:31 AM
Welcome, Trixie, you've been a great addition! Glad to have you aboard.

Kwadius
12-20-2011, 07:47 AM
I love seeing the old and new faces... IU!!!

trixie
12-21-2011, 09:28 PM
I just hit 40 so I am working on the long road to 41 now!

LelouchX
12-22-2011, 01:13 PM
in a little over a month, we have grown immensely! our numbers have increased, but more importantly, the caliber of our new members has gone beyond what i expected of acceptable recruits. you guys are extraordinary, thanks for making this guild stronger!

goon
12-23-2011, 05:17 PM
NEVER!!!! I will have that lovin' feelin' forever and ever!!!

eventually, it will come.

lol

Weenis
01-02-2012, 01:40 PM
I am proud to be a member of IU, well actually an officer now ;) Everyone is so so awesome! I never expected a guild would be like this, but IU has become like family. I love it here and wouldn't have it any other way! Much love for my IU family <3

Oh, and Happy New Year!!!

ninjaduck
01-02-2012, 01:48 PM
Good luck you guys! Keep growing! Mucho love to those I know!

<3

Cahaun
01-02-2012, 01:57 PM
(>^_^)><3<(^_^<)
I love Infinite Union!
I'm thinking of Photoshopping us a guild seal. Pie = IU

LelouchX
01-02-2012, 02:06 PM
it's great to have another old friend back in the family, welcome home Eric!

LelouchX
01-07-2012, 01:01 AM
I guess we a little late, but, oh well.....
http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l575/eyeofnewt7/56ad69a9.jpg

http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l575/eyeofnewt7/ac0fbac3.jpg

http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l575/eyeofnewt7/82c01f08.jpg

http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l575/eyeofnewt7/0303c37e.jpg

Teddyache
01-07-2012, 01:59 AM
Guild hall antics:

http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h441/taitken12/KoC%20Stuff/ab40a67c.jpg

B* Antics:
http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h441/taitken12/KoC%20Stuff/31032692.jpg

I didn't take any of our random guild hall preview encounter though. Sad times for Soulshine! What is the air speed velocity of an unladen swallow?

KillaIngs
01-07-2012, 02:13 AM
Look at eb eating the pet!!! Bad eb....u think nobody is watching....but we are buddy <.< >.> WE ARE!

Cahaun
01-07-2012, 02:21 AM
I didn't take any of our random guild hall preview encounter though. Sad times for Soulshine! What is the air speed velocity of an unladen swallow?
European or African? ;)

Rap2xLim
01-07-2012, 03:24 AM
Auronn left

LelouchX
01-07-2012, 05:49 AM
Auronn left
yup he did.

LelouchX
01-08-2012, 01:26 AM
http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l575/eyeofnewt7/6f1e0ba4.jpg

Deathpunch
01-08-2012, 05:27 PM
Infinite Union would like to welcome its newest member, koreylinke! Welcome, Korey!

http://i991.photobucket.com/albums/af35/user7618/20120108_165452.jpg

-----
Sent from my HTC Evo 3D

goon
01-09-2012, 07:19 PM
100th :p

KillaIngs
01-11-2012, 06:32 PM
100th :p

You're too cute Goony!!!!!

KillaIngs
01-11-2012, 06:34 PM
so proud of infinite union!!!! Love this guild and all the guildies in it!!!

LelouchX
01-12-2012, 10:16 AM
Finally capped louchie, my last toon last night, i decided to celebrate with a sammich!
http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l575/eyeofnewt7/556c1055.jpg

Suicunebaby
01-14-2012, 08:32 AM
Ebalere is not in IU anymore:(

:P

Ebalere
01-15-2012, 03:25 PM
Lol, good one Suicune.. you should work for the Paparazzi, they're looking for people with this exact skill. :P

Azibas
01-16-2012, 03:31 AM
Sorry Eb for kicking you out. I was corrupted with the power of the boot button.

Ebalere
01-16-2012, 03:54 AM
Sorry Eb for kicking you out. I was corrupted with the power of the boot button.

Good times XD I think we should have "GM for a day" once every 2 weeks or something amongst the officers. Wouldn't that be fun? Haha

Cahaun
01-16-2012, 03:09 PM
Almost halfway to 41! I will start some more guild runs so if you want to join just pm me.

LelouchX
01-16-2012, 04:03 PM
Good times XD I think we should have "GM for a day" once every 2 weeks or something amongst the officers. Wouldn't that be fun? Haha
Ummm, does that mean I should stop annoying the officers? It definitely wasn't fun when killa booted me ~10 times one night last week. I'd like to avoid giving the officers a chance to get me, lol.

Swimmingstar
01-16-2012, 04:40 PM
Ebalere is not in IU anymore:(

:P

:p

1. Apollo isn't in IU and wasn't in IU on 1/14.
2. Ebalere is still in guild right now.
3. Azibas isn't the master. (anymore)

Well it probably happened but Eb joined back.

And @Louch you left like 20 times, joined another guild and kept coming back. :p

LelouchX
01-16-2012, 04:56 PM
:p

1. Apollo isn't in IU and wasn't in IU on 1/14.
2. Ebalere is still in guild right now.
3. Azibas isn't the master. (anymore)

Well it probably happened but Eb joined back.

And @Louch you left like 20 times, joined another guild and kept coming back. :p

Hey Hey, don't call me out like that in a public forum!!!! :-( I only joined another guild bc i kept getting booted from this one, lol

Ebalere
01-16-2012, 05:40 PM
And Apollo is so in IU, just changed his name.

Swimmingstar
01-16-2012, 05:47 PM
Hey Hey, don't call me out like that in a public forum!!!! :-( I only joined another guild bc i kept getting booted from this one, lol

Well you were getting a little annoying from leaving and joining. And then saying yellow chat!

Swimmingstar
01-16-2012, 05:49 PM
And Apollo is so in IU, just changed his name.

He is? Cool! what's his IGN now? Can i use the name Apollo now? :D
And I never saw the name Apollo before in IU. and it wasn't Apollo on 1/14 was it?

sorry for so many questions. :)

Deathpunch
01-17-2012, 01:24 PM

So, that makes one GM and one Lead Officer you have booted from the guild. You need to take it easy, buddy. All that rage is no good for you. Truth to tell, I'd be mad if I had to wake up to -32F, and then the moose...

LelouchX
01-17-2012, 02:00 PM
So, that makes one GM and one Lead Officer you have booted from the guild. You need to take it easy, buddy. All that rage is no good for you. Truth to tell, I'd be mad if I had to wake up to -32F, and then the moose...

no worries, he will get his come-upins. is it weird that i got excited at the chance to use that term?

Ebalere
01-17-2012, 02:35 PM
He is? Cool! what's his IGN now? Can i use the name Apollo now? :D
And I never saw the name Apollo before in IU. and it wasn't Apollo on 1/14 was it?

sorry for so many questions. :)

1. Yes
2. Pm him on here for it
3. No
4. No

He switched names before u joined XD

Swimmingstar
01-18-2012, 09:37 PM
Well wasn't I kind of already in the guild since I was in KoC? I was just playing PL a lot and needed to catch up on SL.
P.S. Should we start a first-name database?

Deathpunch
01-19-2012, 01:35 AM
Well wasn't I kind of already in the guild since I was in KoC? I was just playing PL a lot and needed to catch up on SL.
P.S. Should we start a first-name database?

G+ will get you a fair few first names of guildies.

KillaIngs
01-28-2012, 05:48 PM
Apollo's new name shall remain concealed from those of you that don't know the new one until he feels it is time to reveal himself ;) Having three gms, we like to have fun with each other and demoted and allow the officers to boot sometimes :)

trixie
02-01-2012, 10:45 PM
These people have quickly become my family and I'm so happy to have met each and every one of them. Thanks guys for everything y'all do and who you are. You are the best!

Darkjuster
05-05-2012, 04:13 AM
I would really want to join infinite union,name is Epicjuster

Darkjuster
05-05-2012, 04:19 AM
i mean Darkjuster

Mitchturbo
05-05-2012, 08:08 AM
i mean Darkjuster

Awesome! Nice to have you interested In Infinite Union, My alt is with them atm! They are an awesome crowd of people :-)
Thanks Epicjuster! Lmao!