PDA

View Full Version : A few minor bugs

DanielRH
08-07-2018, 04:23 PM
Just a few minor bugs I've encountered these last few days:

1. If a player leaves the game, their collected gold goes with them. I've encountered several players who, when about to die, instead leave the game, thus robbing the killing player of the gold. It seems to me that when a player dies or leaves the game, their gold should be dropped.
2. Not sure if this occurs in-game as well, but if a player positions themselves just right in town, such that they're exactly where the movement pad resides when you spawn in town, it makes moving away quite difficult.
3. Cannot inspect a player or ignore them when they're sitting down in town, or up on stage.
4. Three finger scrolling the screen allows you to change your viewport angle temporarily -- my guess is this is a remnant and not intentional.

Other than those three, the game seems fairly smooth -- loving it!

asommers
08-13-2018, 12:01 PM
1. If a player leaves the game, their collected gold goes with them. I've encountered several players who, when about to die, instead leave the game, thus robbing the killing player of the gold. It seems to me that when a player dies or leaves the game, their gold should be dropped.

Players now drop their gold if they exit the match before death.

-ALS