PDA

View Full Version : Egg Holder

danishahmed
08-08-2018, 07:17 AM
How about we have egg holder for furnishings. It displays the pet whose egg is kept in the holder.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Moscu
08-08-2018, 07:20 AM
Free bump
/+1 this idea.

IGN: Moscu

Susanne
08-08-2018, 08:01 AM
I'm not sure about this idea. It could make people who don't have many pets feel uncomfortable when they visit you. I'm all for banners, crafted things and furniture but eggs seem...well I don't know. It's not like people can interact with them like a sofa or a hot tub. I've been in houses that have dance balls, fire breathing dragons etc. and people have enjoyed being there, sometimes the house owner has got fed up with all the visitors though. I don't get fed up with visitors but then again my house is quiet. There is the egg basket. Nice and colourful it is too and even though it doesn't do anything I like it. I'm just not sure about eggs...on the other hand, all the deary and flounder eggs would be serving a purpose at last. Yes, I've changed my mind and it would solve the problem of all those eggs nobody wants. Maybe we could hatch a few and let them loose around the house...no, that's probably going too far but yes, I can see me putting a mountain of poor orphaned eggs in my house.

danishahmed
08-08-2018, 08:18 AM
Some ppl can show their collection of eggs
some fill then with heroics for aura and many other great ideas. with so many eggs being filled in game it'll be good way to use them imo. :D

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Scll
08-08-2018, 05:20 PM
Good idea egg prices will rise to +1