PDA

View Full Version : Mt Fang drops nerfed yet?

slaveleia
11-17-2011, 02:21 PM
It still seems to be dropping pinks fairly well but not sure. What are you're thoughts? I guess it's been 3 days now. I had like a headache & was tired...didn't farm like I wanted to on the 1st day. Also the new sets don't get me excited as the Glyph/Demonic from Nuris. I think the black demonic looks so much better.

Kelstrick
11-17-2011, 02:32 PM
I hope they haven't been nerfed as I've only picked up 2 pinks at Mt Fang since release. I agree with you that from an appearance perspective the Demonic sets still rock it out! :smile:

Hope to see you at Mt Fang again soon!

slaveleia
11-17-2011, 02:46 PM
Hey Kelstrick, yeah I need more drops too! Lmao. Also only found 2 pinks so far this week. I need to get back on right now...

Irulelol
11-17-2011, 03:01 PM
Idk havent seen much pinks throught the whole three days only the one i got. Only thing i love is the archer pilgrim hat

Elitephonix
11-17-2011, 03:21 PM
Hope they dont bc i havent got to farm there yet

slaveleia
11-17-2011, 04:57 PM
Still dropping pretty good. I got 2 more & seen pinks falling 2 at a time at some bosses.

Spekticle
11-17-2011, 05:16 PM
You must be the first Person I've met that cOmplains about getting Pink drops -.-

pastrychef
11-17-2011, 06:37 PM
In my opinion, there's not much to nerf. lol

Xazic
11-17-2011, 07:11 PM
You must be the first Person I've met that cOmplains about getting Pink drops -.-

There will ALWAYS be atleast one BUT i think he is asking if the rates have been nerfed, not complaining

arischal
11-17-2011, 07:23 PM
There will ALWAYS be atleast one BUT i think he is asking if the rates have been nerfed, not complaining

I think they've been nerfed, look at the market

joopiduh
11-17-2011, 09:55 PM
I hope not... only have 2 drops since the update. And both are the same gear, just different level...

slaveleia
11-17-2011, 11:28 PM
I got a couple things today. Chiroptera staff of Fang, Recipe Custom wand, Chiroptera robe of Fang. Seems as if pinks are still falling at a good pace...wish I had more time to play.

zeusabe
11-17-2011, 11:57 PM
Not sure about today, but yesterday, I hosted a game for 3 hours and everyone got at least one pink and a couple of crafting items. I guess there's only one way to find out...xp/farm runs anyone? Looking for players who can commit to minimum of 3 hours of mindless grinding with same folks? Hit me up, I'm me in-game.

Riccits
11-18-2011, 01:18 AM
Definetly nerfed. First day i got like 5 pinks and there dropped a lot for others.
Yesterday got noone, and just saw very less drop.

xXDamonDXx
11-18-2011, 02:27 AM
I think its to do with your level.

When i was leveling my mage i had tons of pinks drop. But then i hit 64, that seemed to stop. I hit 65 and went all the way to 66 without a pink. So i decided my luck spree was over.

No. I went back on my 61 archer to level that they started dropping again.

- I noticed the same back in nuri when i use to farm level 56 gear in lions den that i got pinks more as 56 and almost never as 60 or 61.

Riccits
11-18-2011, 03:59 AM

When i was leveling my mage i had tons of pinks drop. But then i hit 64, that seemed to stop. I hit 65 and went all the way to 66 without a pink. So i decided my luck spree was over.

- I noticed the same back in nuri when i use to farm level 56 gear in lions den that i got pinks more as 56 and almost never as 60 or 61.

interesting.... had same feeling LOL

WoundedEagle
11-18-2011, 06:59 AM
Well, I don't understand. We want low Pink item drop-rate to make it rare. But when not everyone can have an end game set, they get made because the prices are too high. It just doesn't make any sense what-so-ever. Solution: Add more items to new campaigns, purples, low pinks that's don't set, etc. and I hate the fact we get Alien Oasis items, why does STS want to rush through and make a campaign every three months? The quality of the campaign my lack and we will have the same thing as Mount Fang. A not planned for release timed, Balefort castle style with Alien oasis drops. Next thing you know, we will have the same Christmas again. What happens when we get the 101 cap? What happens when everyone reaches that and we are end-game. I can't say there will be much to do. I say, STS take their time, space out the campaigns, an have time to make improvements. I mean Mt. Fang was supposed to launch last month. And they confirmed the day of the release that STS was still making improvements and it just got approved. And what's up with the so little quests? >_< we were rocking those quests in Balefort Sewers, and then poof, seven quests for a huge campaign :P idk guys, I am just wondering. Oh and CS could always tell you if prices were inflated.

Uepauke
11-18-2011, 07:30 AM
Well, I don't understand. We want low Pink item drop-rate to make it rare. But when not everyone can have an end game set, they get made because the prices are too high. It just doesn't make any sense what-so-ever. Solution: Add more items to new campaigns, purples, low pinks that's don't set, etc. and I hate the fact we get Alien Oasis items, why does STS want to rush through and make a campaign every three months? The quality of the campaign my lack and we will have the same thing as Mount Fang. A not planned for release timed, Balefort castle style with Alien oasis drops. Next thing you know, we will have the same Christmas again. What happens when we get the 101 cap? What happens when everyone reaches that and we are end-game. I can't say there will be much to do. I say, STS take their time, space out the campaigns, an have time to make improvements. I mean Mt. Fang was supposed to launch last month. And they confirmed the day of the release that STS was still making improvements and it just got approved. And what's up with the so little quests? >_< we were rocking those quests in Balefort Sewers, and then poof, seven quests for a huge campaign :P idk guys, I am just wondering. Oh and CS could always tell you if prices were inflated.

If people think that there won't be time, they will buy elixirs and spend plat on anything that will help them level up.

This game is still getting 5 stars in the app stores, so people must be happy with it.

Jugernugett
11-18-2011, 08:17 AM
Well, I dont really use elixirs and I'm level 65. And I think that making the new places are for the game challenge.

Suntv
11-18-2011, 10:48 AM
Nerfed in such a way that I got a pink Sanguine Chi. Crossbow lv61, being the only 61 between 4 lv65 players... In the past I'd get a lv65 bow. Next run other player gets the Sanguine Chi. Crossbow, of course lv65. So difference is only 15k vs. 3.300k :lolomglol:

Fyrce
11-18-2011, 12:46 PM

Yep, I was totally thinking this. I have hardly gotten a level 65 drop, but in mixed groups, you can see pinks for the lower levels. OTOH, I ran a few different levels when I was lower level. I was thinking of running those levels again, to see.

Ghastly
11-18-2011, 01:14 PM
Well I guess it's all a matter of opinion right? I mean, some level fast some level slow some like the armor
Some don't. STS can't make everyone happy...