PDA

View Full Version : Spirit Xp Event

Lord_Acco
08-09-2018, 09:56 PM
Few things i'd like to say about it

Why does the 50% spirit lix running even in town or offline ? The lix costs 30 plat, so it expiring that way ridiculous..

I also suggest that you should add Oconi's Pet to stable for plat, so those who want to use it can buy it right away and level up their spirit items.

Envoyé de mon Mi A1 en utilisant Tapatalk

will0
08-12-2018, 05:05 PM
I opened so many 3 pull chest... all epic and no oconi... the pet is also non-existence in cs at all, sts need to check the pet's loot drop it is only mythic ppl are selling at > 8m...

Ticklish
08-12-2018, 09:54 PM
+1 to Oconi being available in stable for plat please. It serves a single purpose for players and is needed this very week. I know someone opened over 150 store crates and got nil. It seems non spirit users and f2p players are the ones making more out of event this way.

Noni
08-12-2018, 10:32 PM
I think most of us who are levelling up their spirit items, would prefer having oconi buff along with 50% xp elixir for faster, more efficient runs since this is a mini event. Some people who looted it are not selling but trying to drive the price up, failing to understand that it is this week that most spirit items users are interested in buying it. Not everyone is a pet collector willing to pay 10m+ for a mythic.

We are already buying xp and croc hunter elixirs with plat. Why not add Oconi for plat too?

Other than that, the event is going well. Croc hulk spawns often and plenty of ankhs and crates are being looted.

srazman
08-12-2018, 11:03 PM
I think most of us who are levelling up their spirit items, would prefer having oconi buff along with 50% xp elixir for faster, more efficient runs since this is a mini event. Some people who looted it are not selling but trying to drive the price up, failing to understand that it is this week that most spirit items users are interested in buying it. Not everyone is a pet collector willing to pay 10m+ for a mythic.

We are already buying xp and croc hunter elixirs with plat. Why not add Oconi for plat too?

Other than that, the event is going well. Croc hulk spawns often and plenty of ankhs and crates are being looted.+1 this ^_^

• Reonauz

will0
08-12-2018, 11:47 PM
Sound like sts is trying to gold sink user's gold ...... with so many condition on this event ... spirit xp elixir 30 plat each / fighting spirit crate 15 plat to open ...
Oconi as mentioned only serve 1 purpose in marsh map for spirit xp addon.

Dahades
08-14-2018, 08:53 PM
+1 to this :)