PDA

View Full Version : Content Update 257594

Cinco
08-10-2018, 11:53 AM
Points are now awarded to all nearby players in Event Zones!
Add new face vanity item to Victory Vendor.

MATTHIEU
08-10-2018, 11:57 AM
Add new face vanity item to Victory Vendor.[emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]

Sent from my Around The World using Tapatalk

Xyzther
08-10-2018, 12:02 PM
Nice. Encourages teamwork which is good. I will definitely be participating when I have the chance this weekend!

xzLegendszx
08-10-2018, 12:24 PM
Finally i can't stand if someone is stealing my kills.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G960F mit Tapatalk

Dolloway
08-10-2018, 12:38 PM
Nice update, boss.

Mine AGK
08-10-2018, 01:05 PM
Add new face vanity item to Victory Vendor.

Will there be amulets and weapons in the vendor?

Cinco
08-10-2018, 01:08 PM
Will there be amulets and weapons in the vendor?

No amulets this time. Only weapons in the vendor are Stat ones. Main focus for the offerings is on the Zap vanity weapons (there are many); plus I think we have enough of the 105 Elites in circulation from previous events - without totally suppressing value for the components etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine AGK
08-10-2018, 01:28 PM
The problem alot of people, including me is the fact that when we run teams, its all random levels and people who really do no damage. They are intentionally and unintentionally leeching.

Mine AGK
08-10-2018, 01:31 PM
No amulets this time. Only weapons in the vendor are Stat ones. Main focus for the offerings is on the Zap vanity weapons (there are many); plus I think we have enough of the 105 Elites in circulation from previous events - without totally suppressing value for the components etc.

People still need amulets, an unenchanted 105 amulet goes for 6-7m now because of the gold enchants. People who pvp have 2 or even 3 amulets. Others still need them for gold enchanting. Current market is skyrocketing in price due to low supply.

Cinco
08-10-2018, 01:33 PM
People still need amulets, an unenchanted 105 amulet goes for 6-7m now because of the gold enchants. People who pvp have 2 or even 3 amulets. Others still need them for gold enchanting. Current market is skyrocketing in price due to low supply.

If I made them available that figure would drop to 3-4 million. Maybe next time.

Mine AGK
08-10-2018, 01:38 PM
If I made them available that figure would drop to 3-4 million. Maybe next time.

Which is where everyone is comfortable in price. They go up after the event anyways, they always have. With the gold enchants the demand is higher then ever right now.

Jilsponie
08-10-2018, 01:42 PM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk3-4m would be great considering they were mostly bought for 2m from the vendor. I can see not putting 105 weapons at the vendor to encourage farming in MAXX maps, but we haven't had an amulet event in some time, and and there isn't anywhere to farm them. Not only are people looking to have 2 amulets now, but new players are still reaching 105.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

x-fun
08-10-2018, 01:45 PM
Any pics of the new face? Or a complete surprise?

Mine AGK
08-10-2018, 01:45 PM
3-4m would be great considering they were mostly bought for 2m from the vendor. I can see not putting 105 weapons at the vendor to encourage farming in MAXX maps, but we haven't had an amulet event in some time, and and there isn't anywhere to farm them. Not only are people looking to have 2 amulets now, but new players are still reaching 105.

I can agree that we dont technically need the weapons to be in the vendor but the amulets are a must as everyone does need 2 and sometimes 3 total depending on play styles in pvp. The market will be steady due to the high demand right now.

Cinco
08-10-2018, 01:49 PM
Which is where everyone is comfortable in price. They go up after the event anyways, they always have. With the gold enchants the demand is higher then ever right now.

Maybe next time :-)

Cinco
08-10-2018, 01:49 PM
Any pics of the new face? Or a complete surprise?

Complete surprise.

Cinco
08-10-2018, 01:50 PM
I can agree that we dont technically need the weapons to be in the vendor but the amulets are a must as everyone does need 2 and sometimes 3 total depending on play styles in pvp. The market will be steady due to the high demand right now.

Maybe next time :-|

Xyzther
08-10-2018, 01:51 PM
Cinco means 5 in Spanish

Mine AGK
08-10-2018, 02:00 PM
Maybe next time :-|

Hopefully next time then :).

Quick question then.
Do gold enchants help in the gold farming map for this event?

Cinco
08-10-2018, 02:03 PM
Do gold enchants help in the gold farming map for this event?

Do th... OMG YES!!!

Xyzther
08-10-2018, 02:10 PM
Lot of people have been wondering if you’re gonna make gold automatically picked up for this gold farming event only, and make it where we have to pick gold up again after the event is over, can you put a nail in the coffin to this question?

Cinco
08-10-2018, 02:11 PM
Lot of people have been wondering if you’re gonna make gold automatically picked up for this gold farming event only, and make it where we have to pick gold up again after the event is over, can you put a nail in the coffin to this question?

It will be like GCD.

xzLegendszx
08-10-2018, 02:15 PM
It will be like GCD.What is GCD?

Draebatad
08-10-2018, 02:20 PM
Cinco means 5 in Spanish

Cinco de nueve.

He's borg you know. Resistance is futile.

Cinco
08-10-2018, 02:20 PM
Resistance is futile.

Truth. Like GCD.

Anireuca
08-10-2018, 02:23 PM
What is GCD?

Greatest Common Divisor,
its the largest number that divides the given numbers.

Ps. i still dont know what im doing over here...

IM LOST HELP!

xzLegendszx
08-10-2018, 02:23 PM
Thats sad bad my lad.

Draebatad
08-10-2018, 02:27 PM
Which vanity face was added? :)

Guanek
08-10-2018, 02:36 PM
Where is the balance of the event we got promised?

Mine AGK
08-10-2018, 02:51 PM
Truth. Like GCD.

I just enjoy the responses :).

Last question.

Any plan on reskinned forgotten weapons like we had from the last gold farming maps?
White base with light blue gems to match white lightning would be awesome :).

I promise thats my last question, i got to get grinding a bit more anyways. Only 12k to go.

XghostzX
08-10-2018, 02:56 PM
When Cinco brings up the GCD >>>

Cinco
08-10-2018, 03:34 PM

Promised? I made you a promise?

Cinco
08-10-2018, 03:35 PM
I just enjoy the responses :).

Last question.

Any plan on reskinned forgotten weapons like we had from the last gold farming maps?
White base with light blue gems to match white lightning would be awesome :).

I promise thats my last question, i got to get grinding a bit more anyways. Only 12k to go.

I love those forgotten items! We've got plenty of rewards in the vendor for this event. I would expect to see more of the forgottens in the very near future though :-)

Cinco
08-10-2018, 03:35 PM
Which vanity face was added? :)

Golden Gaze. Crimson Gaze. Zap Gaze :-)

Draebatad
08-10-2018, 03:36 PM
Golden Gaze. Crimson Gaze. Zap Gaze :-)

Awesome! If only I could stash bought faces. Haha. Maybe some day. Can't wait to see them in the vendor. Thank you.

Fwend
08-10-2018, 07:58 PM
Many classes bear and fox at end game 105 will appreciate the points system now, awarded points whilst in the kill zone. As well as the casual players who do not have time to grind.

New zap silver platinum gaze will look amazing. 50 plat as per previous events?

Again thank you for your hard work on a weekend Cinco. You do go above and beyond to please us.

Waug
08-10-2018, 10:13 PM

It's much easier now as "promised"

Shirooo
08-11-2018, 11:12 AM
As for vanity faces, can you not change the whole face just let the eyes glow. I dont want to lose my cute penguin face.

MATTHIEU
08-12-2018, 06:04 AM
Many classes bear and fox at end game 105 will appreciate the points system now, awarded points whilst in the kill zone. As well as the casual players who do not have time to grind.

New zap silver platinum gaze will look amazing. 50 plat as per previous events?

Again thank you for your hard work on a weekend Cinco. You do go above and beyond to please us.where can i find victory vendor

Fwend
08-12-2018, 06:29 AM
where can i find victory vendor

Considering a reward will be discounts on enchantments, it is most likely from alfie and augey the awakener

Cinco
08-12-2018, 12:06 PM
where can i find victory vendor

Zephas in Fort Blackstone, Augey in the Shadow Cave towne or Alfie on Planet Ok’Tal.

MageFFA
08-12-2018, 12:51 PM
Cinco why does it feel like StS has plans for L.1 Elites. Do tell do tell.

MATTHIEU
08-13-2018, 10:49 AM
Add new face vanity item to Victory Vendor.Well this event was a f waste of my time... i literally spent 3 whole days playing just to get to the gold tier and now im buying the zap set and i can't trade it!!! this f sucks cinco... i could've used my weekend better

Xyzther
08-13-2018, 10:55 AM
Well this event was a f waist of my time... i litterally spend 3 whole days playing just to get to the gold tier and now im buying the zap set and i can't trade it!!! this f sucks cinco... i could've used my weekend better

Use gold tier to your advantage, farm the gold maps and I’m sure you will make enough money to buy a tradeable version from someone else with the gold you earn in less than 2 hours.

Or you could cry on forums

Cinco
08-13-2018, 10:58 AM

My money's on this.

MATTHIEU
08-13-2018, 10:58 AM
it takes me like 2 to 2.5 hours just to get 1 million... they could at least give the players 100k one run
Use gold tier to your advantage, farm the gold maps and I’m sure you will make enough money to buy a tradeable version from someone else with the gold you earn in less than 2 hours.

Jilsponie
08-13-2018, 10:59 AM
Well this event was a f waist of my time... i litterally spend 3 whole days playing just to get to the gold tier and now im buying the zap set and i can't trade it!!! this f sucks cinco... i could've used my weekend better

Sent from my Around The World using TapatalkGold purchased vanities haven't been trade able yet... Nobody's fault but your own if you expected that to change sorry.

If the vendor was your only purpose of reaching gold tier, you would have gotten that at 15k points. So once again, that's nobody's fault but your own.

Jilsponie
08-13-2018, 11:01 AM
it takes me like 2 to 2.5 hours just to get 1 million... they could at least give the players 100k one run

Sent from my Around The World using TapatalkThen you're doing it wrong. Equip an amulet with gold loot enchantments, skip boss and mobs. Just smash grab and go. Most people are getting 200k per run or more, and runs take like 2 minutes.

Cinco
08-13-2018, 11:01 AM
On a lighter note... we had over 140 players reach Bronze tier and over 400 players hitting Gold.

I'm impressed (and excited about the next event)!

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU ALL!!

MATTHIEU
08-13-2018, 11:03 AM
Gold purchased vanities haven't been trade able yet... Nobody's fault but your own if you expected that to change sorry.

If the vendor was your only purpose of reaching gold tier, you would have gotten that at 15k points. So once again, that's nobody's fault but your own.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalkso it didn't matter at what tier the players are... i tought if you reached the gold tier the gold farming zones could give you more gold...

Xyzther
08-13-2018, 11:03 AM
Hey cinco, I’m having trouble logging on right now and I checked discord and so are others. Are the authentication servers offline or something? I’m seeing that people that are offline cannot get online but people online already are able to keep playing

Edit: never mind, seems to be working again

Jilsponie
08-13-2018, 11:05 AM
so it didn't matter at what tier the players are... i tought if you reached the gold tier the gold farming zones could give you more gold...

Sent from my Around The World using TapatalkThey do, but you said you got gold tier for the vendor. Not for gold farming.

MATTHIEU
08-13-2018, 11:08 AM
yes because i wanted the zap set... now im tired... i have been playing pocket legends since last week friday...
They do, but you said you got gold tier for the vendor. Not for gold farming.

Jilsponie
08-13-2018, 11:15 AM
yes because i wanted the zap set... now im tired... i have been playing pocket legends since last week friday...

Sent from my Around The World using TapatalkWelp, I tried being informative. If you just wanna cry, guess that's what you're going to do. I suggest reading my previous posts again, maybe slower this time. I already told you how to get way more gold than what you're saying you're getting. Good luck :)

MATTHIEU
08-13-2018, 01:03 PM
Then you're doing it wrong. Equip an amulet with gold loot enchantments, skip boss and mobs. Just smash grab and go. Most people are getting 200k per run or more, and runs take like 2 minutes.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalkwere can i get those amulets...

Jilsponie
08-13-2018, 01:26 PM
were can i get those amulets...

Sent from my Around The World using TapatalkAny amulet purple or better can be enchantmented. Just roll with your discount enchantments until you have 200 or better gold loot, preferably 250+ on an elite amulet

MATTHIEU
08-13-2018, 03:03 PM
Add new face vanity item to Victory Vendor.im sorry that i was rude in the previous reply cinco... i am just teally tired...

bglir
08-15-2018, 08:43 PM
Thank You Cinco for another awesome Event, It's a nice Change to be able to run map with friends and change of map using humania.

The new Vanity's are so beautiful and thank you again for putting a lot of time and Passion into another successful and enjoyable Event.