PDA

View Full Version : Event Level Adjusment

Guanek
08-10-2018, 02:40 PM
Its annoying when low levels and high levels are together and we cannot private host the map so we can play it with friends.
Adding an abbility to host the maps with password will smoothen it up for me because the main point in multiplayer for me is to do it with friends.

Jilsponie
08-10-2018, 02:49 PM
Yes... The randomness is utterly annoying. I spent hours before bed grinding on my 85 because solo points were guaranteed, I wake up and now I'll have to use a 105 unless I want to die over and over. Meaning all the time I spent grinding 9k points solo was a waste... Then this happens. And I'm essentially still solo(2 of our 5 actually do damage), but now as a 105 with mobs have that higher dodge and health.

Hosting would definitely be a good fit for this. I wouldn't mind continuning to run on my 85 but soon as a 105 joins I'm nuked down. Or if I use a 105, I can get stuck without and help.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180810/c198fedf3c3a3c1101c883cdbbce9c7d.jpg

kronosdivine2
08-10-2018, 02:54 PM
lul what even is this game called??

Gigiwren
08-10-2018, 03:15 PM
I am only asking to learn, but is the photo supposed to show me something? My 85 character dies over and over, so I always hope to have some 105s join the party, do they leave because I am only 85 or are they trying to run with friends? Thanks to the 105s that stay!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Cinco
08-10-2018, 03:34 PM
lul what even is this game called??

The "Kronosdivine Gold Loot Pick-it-up-Yourself" game.

Jilsponie
08-10-2018, 03:34 PM
I am only asking to learn, but is the photo supposed to show me something? My 85 character dies over and over, so I always hope to have some 105s join the party, do they leave because I am only 85 or are they trying to run with friends? Thanks to the 105s that stay!

Sent from my Pixel using TapatalkYour dying over and over because the 105s are there. The mobs scale to the highest level, so if 1 105, and many -85 all mobs are 100+ with only 1 person able to do damage, and stay alive. If you were in a map with all 85s you wouldn't have such a hard time. I solo killed to about 9k points on a 2x daily blessing in roughly 4 hours. (85 mage QTR stat weapon) and only died a couple times at first with bosses because I wasn't being careful.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

Guanek
08-10-2018, 03:35 PM
The "Kronosdivine Gold Loot Pick-it-up-Yourself" game.Will you do anythinga bout this issue and give us the privvlege to host to run with friends

Cinco
08-10-2018, 03:36 PM
Will you do anythinga bout this issue and give us the privvlege to host to run with friends

Not this time 'round. If there's another group event in the future it may be different :-)

Guanek
08-10-2018, 03:38 PM
Not this time 'round. If there's another group event in the future it may be different :-)How about the promise for making things easier for everyone? Is that atleast coming to time 'round?

Cinco
08-10-2018, 03:38 PM
How about the promise for making things easier for everyone? Is that atleast coming to time 'round?

No. It is not.

Guanek
08-10-2018, 03:41 PM
Is this your sarcastic side xd Cus i was really expecting the balancing to come for this event
No. It is not.

Cinco
08-10-2018, 03:50 PM
Not being sarcastic. I'm being honest with you.

Lots of lessons learned from this affair.

Hopefully next Event will be good :-)

Guanek
08-10-2018, 03:54 PM
atleast we had a good talk
Not being sarcastic. I'm being honest with you.

Lots of lessons learned from this affair.

Hopefully next Event will be good :-)

Cinco
08-10-2018, 03:55 PM
atleast we had a good talk

Now you're being sarcastic!! :-)

Guanek
08-10-2018, 03:56 PM
Now you're being sarcastic!! :-)Totally! We did have a good talk tho. I got introduced to ur sarcasm and you to mine. Good talk in my book.

Guanek
08-10-2018, 04:03 PM
All sarcasm aside are we getting the event balance update or not its taking forever to kill a sekeleton with the best gear of level 105 low level also.

Guanek
08-10-2018, 04:11 PM
Now you're being sarcastic!! :-)All sarcasm aside are we getting the event balance update or not its taking forever to kill a sekeleton with the best gear of level 105 low level also.

Xyzther
08-10-2018, 04:35 PM
You know Guanek, your questions will all be answered if you look towards GCD

Mine AGK
08-10-2018, 04:44 PM
As much as i would love a level adjustment, especially now since it seems to be getting out of hand. Cinco seems to know thst for future events that include teams, he will make it hostable for us to run with friends.

Guanek
08-10-2018, 04:45 PM
I dont get what GDC means lmao

Cinco
08-10-2018, 05:05 PM
The 'GCD' or 'Global Cool-Down' was introduced in the early phase of Pocket Legends - but after several months without it. You'll notice when you use an ability that all of your abilities cool-down (become unavailable) for a short period of time. It wasn't always like this! Back when we first launched the game you could spam all of your skills at the same instant. It was stupid - a silly design oversight that needed to be changed in order for the game to live a healthy life. So we added the 'GCD' ...and all hell broke loose. Players did not like going from a scenario where you could just place your hand on all of your skills and fire them instantly to a system where you had to play one skill after the other. It ranks as the #1 controversy in PL history.

Gigiwren
08-10-2018, 05:22 PM
Your dying over and over because the 105s are there. The mobs scale to the highest level, so if 1 105, and many -85 all mobs are 100+ with only 1 person able to do damage, and stay alive. If you were in a map with all 85s you wouldn't have such a hard time. I solo killed to about 9k points on a 2x daily blessing in roughly 4 hours. (85 mage QTR stat weapon) and only died a couple times at first with bosses because I wasn't being careful.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using TapatalkThank you, that explains a lot, why suddenly it gets so hard to kill those skeletons!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Dolloway
08-10-2018, 05:52 PM
The 'GCD' or 'Global Cool-Down' was introduced in the early phase of Pocket Legends - but after several months without it. You'll notice when you use an ability that all of your abilities cool-down (become unavailable) for a short period of time. It wasn't always like this! Back when we first launched the game you could spam all of your skills at the same instant. It was stupid - a silly design oversight that needed to be changed in order for the game to live a healthy life. So we added the 'GCD' ...and all hell broke loose. Players did not like going from a scenario where you could just place your hand on all of your skills and fire them instantly to a system where you had to play one skill after the other. It ranks as the #1 controversy in PL history.

I was in the minority. I actually liked GCD and thought it made pvp much more skillful than the spamfest it was before that :)

Waug
08-10-2018, 10:04 PM
Unless you get jealous of one low lvl is there in ur team or barely u need to leave cause of lots low lvl cant run smoothly, it's easy as water to score now.
Mobs follow distance was increased and that's for a good reason.

Gathering so many mobs and killing em together is fun and as said takes way much less time to finish as intended, to be team friendly.

Fwend
08-11-2018, 12:50 AM

Now I understand when you mentioned this gold loot pick up system is GCD all over again.

Give it time players will get used to it hopefully and embrace the change for the better.

I'm loving it. The gold pop is beautiful and gives you excitement knowing you looted something, then its fun seeing the amount of gold you received. And you glow a red aura when you collect the gold loot.

Holyfuryzz
08-11-2018, 02:51 AM
Pretty cool nostalgia here!

I remember way back in 2011 or so, when the Alien Oasis blizzard sticks had an insane 0.5 auto speed. The speed of a dagger at a distance. Loved it lol. These were remnants of PL's speedy spamfest days lol.

Happy that balance is the priority nowadays though :) !!