PDA

View Full Version : emmas heal?

Suentous PO
11-17-2011, 04:48 PM
What causes Emma to heal to full? My uneducated guess is that it has to do with proximity. Today me and a Mage happened to be the only ones in the room & over and over we got her to a sliver of health & she regenned everytime. Weird tho that I can solo her, but group pugs often happen like this. Thoughts?
-Sue

Reaganite
11-17-2011, 06:48 PM
Had that happen a few times too. Extremely aggravating when you get her down almost to the end and she suddenly regenerates >:(

- BOOTYSTOMPER

Fyrce
11-17-2011, 06:57 PM
Does she have a graphic for when she regenerates? Cause I don't remember one, which makes me think it's a bug.
I'll have to be more observant.

Personally, this should be a bug. She's a tough old bird w/o the healing!

Suentous PO
11-17-2011, 07:10 PM
I haven't seen a graphic for the heal but that means little.
I just killed her no prob first time around alone in the room, with a Mage staying OUT of the room. Hmmmm..

Xazic
11-17-2011, 07:13 PM
I think it has something to do with timing or it is a bug...
Emma regenerated 4 times before we got her down -.-"

xXDamonDXx
11-17-2011, 07:33 PM
Attack her freely when she is doing the aoe attack.
As soon as she stops doing that everyone in the room has to run into a corner and stay there until she starts her big aoe attack up again. Keep doing that u should have no prob.

Thats how i solo her.

She heals if someone is in range of her small circle attack.

Suentous PO
11-17-2011, 07:56 PM
I thought it was a "close" trigger, that explained why my bird alone doesn't trigger it.
Thx xXdamonDXx ! }=^ )

wvhills
11-17-2011, 07:57 PM
Don't use your mana shield. She steals your mana shield and turns into full health. :)

xXDamonDXx
11-17-2011, 08:04 PM
Yet another myth just like the keeper one lol ^^

Fyrce
11-17-2011, 08:07 PM
Um, bears can mob her. No problems...

Palyna
11-17-2011, 08:23 PM
Dont think she steals mana shield. I always use it.

im4broke
11-17-2011, 09:36 PM
I thought I had it figured out once...I had dropped in to help someone and right at Emma's entrance I bought a 3x/5min elixir and pretty much half her health I did by myself before the rest got courage and jumped in. By this time a large portion of my elixir was gone, and when we had her almost like 5% left my elixir timed out...three seconds later her health jumped up! (my lightbulb lit up!) So I figured she was programmed on a 5 min timer. Well the last few times that theory has not worked. Several times she has went full health before my 5 minutes were up and once she did it four times within that time frame. So it must be something someone is doing that causes it...maybe when she when she spells someone and then they die like one shotted with full health, she steals whatever health they have? I've soloed her several times with my bear on 2x through 4x when the rest have given up and left. And several times the whole team has killed her without her ever regenerating her health.

You can dodge her initial wave by watching her closely. She will throw her arms back (just like mages when they use some of their skills) and that is when you need to run away. As soon as it passes you can run right back up to her and pound some more.

KTpantyhose
11-17-2011, 10:37 PM
I was told that if you get super close to her she heals herself i tested that theory.. by yourself she doesn't but if the whole group gets close she does.

Suentous PO
11-18-2011, 02:59 AM
I believe you Fyrce, but I suspect the heal is triggered by something because i only see it happen when someones near her. Im sure there are a few ways to dodge this effect, but the the heal prolly has a cause. Not sayin just being near does it. "Small blue circle" attack seems plausable.

Riccits
11-18-2011, 03:58 AM
keeping distance, stay wall, will avoid this for 100%. but not sure the cause of it...

Fyrce
11-18-2011, 04:23 AM
We did more experimenting and think we have her figured out, but we still think her heal is just when we take too long.
L60s w/ an L65 hitting on an L65 Emma takes a bit longer than if Emma was L60.
Once we got our rhythm down, she went down.

Uepauke
11-18-2011, 06:13 AM
Don't use your mana shield. She steals your mana shield and turns into full health. :)

You are so evil.

KTpantyhose
11-18-2011, 07:59 AM
i use my mana shield when against her and i don't find that to be true ha.