View Full Version : Dear @Cinco. Elite Plat Napalms.

Escanor
08-11-2018, 01:46 PM
Hi I'm Escanorxx and I want to suggest 2 things for the Elite Tradeable Napalms (Platinum only). Since they're for PLAT, can't them be buyable /UNLOCKED/, or higher chances in modding?

With that I mean >>>>>>>>>>

Damage: You can't get less than 50 damage in any slot. (While modding)

Mods that work in percentage:
You can't get less than 3% modding.

That would definitely encourage players to buy them. Right now they don't have any reason to.

Otherwise >>>>>>>>>>
(In the case the things I mentioned first can't be brought to the game)

Credit Buyable Napalms should be absolutely random. They can purchase more that 1 and it should be random.

Platinum > Credits

Anireuca
08-11-2018, 01:47 PM
Hi I'm Escanorxx and I want to suggest 2 things for the Elite Tradeable Napalms (Platium only). Since they're for PLAT, can't them be buyable /UNLOCKED/, or higher chances in modding?

Damage: You can get less than 50 damage in any slot. (While modding)

That would definitely encourage players to buy them. Right now they don't have any reason to.

Otherwise >>>>>>>>>>

Credit Buyable Napalms should be absolutely random. They can purchase more that 1 and it should've random.

Platinum > Credits

Thats totally pay to win...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Escanor
08-11-2018, 01:54 PM
Thats totally pay to win...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since the mods lol.

*Suggests if the plat napalms can be bought with some little advantages*

ISSA PAY TO WIN

Anireuca
08-11-2018, 01:56 PM
Since the mods lol.

*Suggests if the plat napalms can be bought with some little advantages*

ISSA PAY TO WIN

Mods are not pay to win everybody has cash to mod but asking more benefits by buying it with plats it is.

Datejust
08-11-2018, 01:58 PM
No no no no no no no no no no

No

Escanor
08-11-2018, 02:23 PM
Mods are not pay to win everybody has cash to mod but asking more benefits by buying it with plats it is.

You said it right. Everyone has cash to mod + to pay

Since they have credits to. It shouldn't be a problem.

Anireuca
08-11-2018, 02:24 PM
You said it right. Everyone has cash to mod + to pay

Im not sure i understand your point.

Escanor
08-11-2018, 02:26 PM
No no no no no no no no no no

No

The facts you stated here got me perplexed man. How can I delete a post?

Escanor
08-11-2018, 02:29 PM
Im not sure i understand your point.

Don't worry about It.

Datejust
08-11-2018, 03:19 PM
The facts you stated here got me perplexed man. How can I delete a post?

Lol its pretty simple
With credits you can buy the non tradable version
With platinum you can buy the tradeable version. You can also stash it, which the credit version doesnt offer.
If people wanna buy the credit version, great no problem.
If some want to buy the platinum version, thats cool too.
How does whether people will buy the plat version or not affect you?
Its fine the way it is.

ProJ2k
08-11-2018, 03:29 PM
Hi I'm Escanorxx and I want to suggest 2 things for the Elite Tradeable Napalms (Platinum only). Since they're for PLAT, can't them be buyable /UNLOCKED/, or higher chances in modding?

Damage: You can get less than 50 damage in any slot. (While modding)

Otherwise >>>>>>>>>>

Credit Buyable Napalms should be absolutely random. They can purchase more that 1 and it should be random.

Platinum > Credits

That’s just pay to win. I have an idea TAKING THE FREAKING MOD THING AWAY AND GIVE US OUR REFUND

Escanor
08-11-2018, 05:28 PM
Lol its pretty simple
With credits you can buy the non tradable version
With platinum you can buy the tradeable version. You can also stash it, which the credit version doesnt offer.
If people wanna buy the credit version, great no problem.
If some want to buy the platinum version, thats cool too.
How does whether people will buy the plat version or not affect you?
Its fine the way it is.

If the only way of getting this game full revived is generating more benefits I definitely would pay for it. Everyone wants new content but they don't contribute. There's no point of including new stuff and putting all your effort into something that doesn't generate $$$

DEATHCAMP
08-11-2018, 06:40 PM
If STS turned this game completely into a pay to win game more than half of the population would leave because they don't buy platinum, most of the people who play this game today are teenagers who don't have jobs that would allow them to constantly buy plat

Gilthunder
08-11-2018, 07:36 PM
If the only way of getting this game full revived is generating more benefits I definitely would pay for it. Everyone wants new content but they don't contribute. There's no point of including new stuff and putting all your effort into something that doesn't generate $$$

You got it the other way around. Why would we pay for a game that doesn’t give us new content? I’m pretty sure people bought plats (especially plat users) when SL had no updates. Maybe once they stop recycling and recoloring then we might start investing our money in this game.

Gilthunder
08-11-2018, 07:43 PM
If STS turned this game completely into a pay to win game more than half of the population would leave because they don't buy platinum, most of the people who play this game today are teenagers who don't have jobs that would allow them to constantly buy plat

Agree, and they made plat things way overpriced. Who would buy plat just to buy overpriced plat items? A lvl 1-20 armor that cost 10 plat per piece. Vanities that cost 100-2500 plat on plat store.