View Full Version : solo build suggestions

Seraphinefia
08-11-2018, 05:58 PM
Hello everyone. I'm New to mage. Still lvl40. Wanted a skill build for it up to mastery. I was thinking of using FB Gale time shift and shield. I'm not really sure how it'll work. So plz any suggestions will be appreciated. I'm planning to mostly do solo. So if anyone has any good strategy for how to handle bosses plz reply. And I read something about arcane shield depending on str so what's the best attributes allocation for one using shield.plz and thank u.

PostNoob
08-11-2018, 09:31 PM
Your going ti need to go pure intelligence and if you plan to solo mostly, you will need lightning(unless you dont mind longer boss killing times).

Sorry i havent played my mage in a while but ill check out my build and post what i use.

Good luck!

Seraphinefia
08-12-2018, 04:00 AM
Thanks but then wha should I replace for lightning and how to tag a msg plz I'm new in forum

PsychoNuke
08-12-2018, 08:43 PM
Offensive Build (Pot Intensive, Burst Damage):
Fire(1,2), Lightning(1,2,3), Ice(2,3), Gale[(1,4)Optional].
Mastery: Fire (10/10), Lightning (10/10), Gale (10/10)
Passive: All passives except speed. Priority: Durable>Knowledge>Damage>Might>Agility>Crit
You will notice that this build does not require you to charge any skill (except Gale if required), hence your rotation should be based on skill cool down for optimal damage. I am a endgame mage and I usualy use this build + offensive ultimate when I am soloing low level maps or events.

Defensive Build (Sustained Damage)
Shield(1,3,4) Fire(1,2,3), Time(1,3,4), Gale(1,2,4)
Mastery: Fire (10/10) Time (10/10) Gale (10/10)
Passive: Durable>Knowledge>Damage>Might
All Skills must be charged, they add DoT and provide increased survivability.

*Remember that all builds for mage, solo or party, changes as per level and content. Feel free to tune, mix offensive and defensive skills depending on your gear to make it fit your play style. Read the skill and upgrade descriptions to understand what they do.

PS: You click on the name of the person you like to message then select Private Message to message them. Or go to your profile and click on "Send Private Message" to get the mail options.

Seraphinefia
08-16-2018, 02:28 AM
Thanks. I really appreciate it. But is there somehow we can decrease the use of pots

Suentous PO
08-16-2018, 08:45 AM
Thanks. I really appreciate it. But is there somehow we can decrease the use of pots

I made one endgame mage that I only did daily quests with that I got to 67 just to play with ultimate builds, he never bought pots and always put more money away that spent. I used the heal skill with the mana upgrade to save pots, and shield, fire and gust. I used a gun to keep him a safe distance.

The builds that Psycho gives are more effective & better for team play, and some will disagree with ever using heal as it can be used ineffectively to disrupt aggro, but I mostly played it in ghost party so that didn't matter.

To run any serious map I'd rather use a build that needed to use pots and had an extra attack rather than heal

Seraphinefia
08-16-2018, 10:56 AM
Thanks that's nice to know

Airborn_Guild
08-16-2018, 12:00 PM
On a mission of 10 posts... getting there

PsychoNuke
08-17-2018, 01:34 AM

Feel free to use LifeGiver skill for solo, all the agro will be focused on you anyway if you are alone. I think a blog on agro is due, I will try to make on.

Seraphinefia
08-17-2018, 02:47 AM
Yeah that'll be really helpful

Gol D. Roger
07-16-2019, 11:34 AM
Thanks for all the help guys

Repent
02-19-2020, 11:04 PM
All star points in intelligence and get equipment with main stat intel and secondary stat strength that way you’ll have more health and can solo bosses

Saint Jaffo
06-09-2020, 12:23 PM
Nice skill set. I love it.

Mmo16
08-04-2020, 01:40 PM
On my way for 10 posts