PDA

View Full Version : its about that time.....

skavenger216
11-17-2011, 05:25 PM
This isn't easy, but I'm taking a few days to rethink my future with sl/PL, and will probably be quitting. I remember this game being fun, and i loved it. Lately though, I just do not enjoy it at all. After having my guild be ripped apart multiple times, and losing a lot of my most valued friends, I just can't do it anymore. Add that to the frustration of STS games slowly leaning towards becoming pay to play. I quit playing wow and picked up PL and then SL because they were fun and I was tired of spending 15 bucks a month on wow. I dont mind paying for level packs, but its getting to the point where to remain competitive in this game costs more than I was paying for wow in the first place.

Also.... STS, you may wanna rethink the GoA/sg program, I know I can't be the only person who has felt alienated by it, knowing that you in all rights have deserved it, only to watch everyone else time and time again get it, but not you. I may not be as active as I used to be, but up until recently I was on for 4-6 hours a day, and quite often, more than that, exemplifying everything GoA/sg stands for. And before people start "well if you want to be a GoA/sg, you never will be". That's bullcrap and you know it. I help people because its how I am, and always have been that way, and because I hear about something being given to people for doing all the stuff I had already been doing, and then wanting it also, means I shouldn't get it? Seriously STS, I'm sure more than just me feel this way.

At any rate, I thank STS and all their players for making the past almost 12 months of my life a blast, for the most part. Maybe ill be back, maybe I won't, all I know is I need time away to clear my head

Silentarrow
11-17-2011, 05:28 PM
I hope to see you back Skavenger :,(

Lowlyspy
11-17-2011, 05:30 PM
So long skav, it was awesome knowing you buddy.

Cahaun
11-17-2011, 05:36 PM
I'll miss you Skav! You are a good person! :'(

Ellyidol
11-17-2011, 05:47 PM
Another bear bites the dust :(

Take that break bro. Hopefully it rekindles the PL/SL flame afterwards. After all, absence makes the heart grow fonder :)

Redbridge
11-17-2011, 05:53 PM
Take a rest buddy and enjoy some time away from SL/PL..... Top person in my mind, always been a star when I've seen ya.

A wise person told me just today "One thing that is for sure, alas, is nothing lasts forever."

Sounds like a break would be a good thing....

CanonicalKoi
11-17-2011, 05:59 PM
Dang, Skav, I'm sorry to hear you're going. :( You were an asset to both PL and SL and you'll be missed. I hope some time away clears away the cobwebs and you wander back this way again. At least, I'll be hoping so. Take care.

Ebalere
11-17-2011, 06:29 PM
Skav, if you don't come back, that is a serious blow to both the SL and PL communities, please consider just a break. We're here for you when you make the right choice. Be easy.

DJSKRILLEX
11-17-2011, 06:54 PM
i agree with you 100% abot the star gaurd thing. i was already doing that stuff and i wanted to be one as well. It was also stated that they would be selecting a few to be sg every few weeks and its been like 2 months. If your not going to do what you say they dont post stuff like that and have people get there hopes up over something that wont happen.

LelouchX
11-17-2011, 06:59 PM
i agree with the sentiments above, hope to see you back

BodMaster
11-17-2011, 07:10 PM
Skavvvvvvv :(

Feel like im losing a close brother rather than friend, you've always been there for me and vice versa since the beginning of this STS adventure! Hope you do come back but if its a long break that you need take it bro! When your all sorted and make your way back I and most of the community will be there to get you back on your STS feet, you can count on that! Take it easy ;)

Kwadius
11-18-2011, 01:40 AM
This is starting to be way too much at one time...

Skeletonlord
11-18-2011, 01:55 AM
You should just take a break from the game, as others said above

arischal
11-24-2011, 08:58 AM
Skav, well ill keep your build on my comm while i play the game. Im sticking to koc while you are gone... but yeah, i thought you should have been made a star guard too. ( we had this convo right after they gave out badges) but idk. You helped alot of us on the guild in playing the game, hopefully you come back man

Mothwing
12-13-2011, 08:30 PM
Hey Skav, ill miss ya bud. If you do leave thanks for all the countless times you supported me :) i hope you do come back tho. I know youve been at the guardianship for a while now, but when you come back (and you WILL come back) youll realize, like i did, its just a title and if you get it its great! But you cant push yourself towards it especially if youre not one :) take care buddy.

skavenger216
12-25-2011, 04:35 PM
Just to update everyone, I'm not coming back.... Ive moved on to o&c for the time being, until wom releases. I'm on the arcadian forest server in o&c, and my name there is skavenger, if anyone is interested. I've found it to be much more enjoyable than PL or SL. Thank you STS and their players for the great memories, and I hope to see you all in o&c and wom!

javier995
12-25-2011, 05:21 PM
See you in WoM!