PDA

View Full Version : Platinum offers not giving plats after completing them 100%

tusharreings
08-12-2018, 01:14 PM
I completed offers of tapjoy and ironsource also but received no plats and ironsource offers are really bad as I completed lvl 25 of some game n not received 1 plat :(

FYBER ALWAYS GIVE PLATS WITHIN 5MIN. I think fyber best and better than tapjoy and ironsource.

Is it possible to bring fyber offers back ??

-VegettoBlue-
08-12-2018, 01:15 PM
I completed offers of tapjoy and ironsource also but received no plats and ironsource offers are really bad as I completed lvl 25 of some game n not received 1 plat :(

FYBER ALWAYS GIVE PLATS WITHIN 5MIN. I think fyber best and better than tapjoy and ironsource.

Is it possible to bring fyber offers back ??Bad, i decepcioned whit spacetime Studios

Enviado de meu SM-J700M usando o Tapatalk

tusharreings
08-12-2018, 01:16 PM
:( yeah idk why I not received plats even it says I scored 100%

FYBER WAS BEST :))

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

Himmeth
09-30-2018, 08:26 AM
Yep thats true

-VegettoBlue-
09-30-2018, 08:28 AM

Is it possible to bring fyber offers back ??Buy whit real money, the game need money too for continue

tusharreings
09-30-2018, 09:46 AM
Buy whit real money, the game need money too for continue

Enviado de meu SM-J700M usando o TapatalkU buy from real money :)
I do from offers n sometimes real money :))
If u don't want good offers then don't say in this and buy from real money :)
For those who not buy plats too much they do offers what's wrong in that?
If u don't do offers then u can ignore this post ,why ruin others wish.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

-VegettoBlue-
09-30-2018, 09:53 AM
U buy from real money :)
I do from offers n sometimes real money :))
If u don't want good offers then don't say in this and buy from real money :)
For those who not buy plats too much they do offers what's wrong in that?
If u don't do offers then u can ignore this post ,why ruin others wish.

Sent from my SM-G955F using TapatalkGo woork and buy platinum whit real money, game need money for continues att

Faazepev
09-30-2018, 10:56 AM

Is it possible to bring fyber offers back ??

This is true...
It is not possible to buy plats from real money all the time, the offers should be legitimate enough to give handsome amount of plats to the non plat users
And lets not forget that this game Dark Legends is played by mass group of teenagers Aged like 10-18 YO.. So it is not possible for them to buy plats from real money and if no offers are there how can they even keep in pace with real money spenders??
I hope this issue would be seen by Cinco real soon and he would take a justified action on it
Hope for the best :angel::angel:
Reagrds

Russel99
09-30-2018, 03:51 PM
Buy whit real money, the game need money too for continue

U buy with real money and still broke lmao