PDA

View Full Version : Problems... Please help out !!!

_Absolute_
08-12-2018, 04:29 PM
Okay so deal is never till last night didnt happen i enter game and it after every 1-3 min aprox says u have been disconected ..
My internet is super cool no problems ever in last 3 years so i simply dont get problem i asked other people about problem but none has same issues .. What can i do ? How can i play ? ( happens same on my mobile internet and thro browser ) Thank You in advance !!

scarysmerf
08-12-2018, 05:07 PM
Try going to the settings then apps then go to arcane legends app force close the app restart game see if that helps.

_Absolute_
08-12-2018, 05:11 PM
Try going to the settings then apps then go to arcane legends app force close the app restart game see if that helps.

Oki doks gonna try atm

_Absolute_
08-12-2018, 05:16 PM

so to be honest again same thing .. i also cleared cache data and restart same thing happens all time :/

PostNoob
08-12-2018, 05:25 PM
Restart the router? Anyone been playing with router settings?

_Absolute_
08-12-2018, 06:00 PM
Restart the router? Anyone been playing w8ith router settings?

I tried everything else is working normally only arcane not... Am living alone so nobody could :/

thekragle
08-12-2018, 06:37 PM
If your having this problem across all your devices than it would be your internet service provider or your router.

Is arcane legends the only internet streaming based game you play? Everything else like, browsing the web or even streaming video (which is buffered) could seem to be working normally when in reality your internet is going in and out consistently.

_Absolute_
08-12-2018, 07:07 PM
If your having this problem across all your devices than it would be your internet service provider or your router.

Is arcane legends the only internet streaming based game you play? Everything else like, browsing the web or even streaming video (which is buffered) could seem to be working normally when in reality your internet is going in and out consistently.

Actually i tried with my computer playing (router) and it seems from all games streams only arcane no working ... When i tried on my phone samsung galaxy j3 2017 on hes own different o2 net h+ is same exact thing btw my phone doesnt has any other game or was used for anything else except calls msgs :/

PostNoob
08-12-2018, 07:59 PM
Uninstall arcane legends and restart everything before you try to load it again? Other than that im not sure what else you can try. Going to have to call up your internet provider tomorrow :/.

kronosdivine2
08-13-2018, 12:56 PM
dunno man just DO IT

Zozobanafea
08-13-2018, 01:22 PM
Use VPN (turbo VPN) [emoji377]

_Absolute_
08-13-2018, 04:48 PM
Uninstall arcane legends and restart everything before you try to load it again? Other than that im not sure what else you can try. Going to have to call up your internet provider tomorrow :/.

I did but unfortunatly same exact thing :(

I dont know i called my internet provider and visit nearest shop today.. My internet is super cool and no problens neother router or internet itself ... i show them the video with case of game and he said ita not to the net problems ... it starts enter game i play a few mins and just simply disconnect me .. :/ and than i restart game and hop in again it goes thru loading and comes to interface where u must press play button and imid kick me out again :/ doesnt make any sense :,(

Last two comments thanks a lot but am not one of VPN guy ... remember i just read few posta including yours one ... First of all i do respect and follow ToS and Rules of game which is simple do not sell trade buy accounts ,igns , do not say bad things to others if u dont want same thing comes back to you .... Simple play the game and have fun with friends .... !!!!

Any dev could help out with this ?