PDA

View Full Version : Split Arcane Thief Outits into two pieces

doomdoomdoom
08-13-2018, 12:16 AM
Thank you for the event. I was really hoping to wear just the tops of the new outfits with other legs. Any chance you could please split them up into two pieces?

Santosh Elangadi
08-13-2018, 12:21 AM
Thank you for the event. I was really hoping to wear just the tops of the new outfits with other legs. Any chance you could please split them up into two pieces?Yaaay!!! Yes pl.

Wuzie
08-13-2018, 03:29 AM
Yes we want it to be two pieces so we can wear something else with the top or the pants..

Lothus
08-13-2018, 05:28 AM
Yah I thought same thing. Tks.

Enviado de meu SM-G530BT usando o Tapatalk

deadlystriker
08-13-2018, 11:16 AM
Hi cinco we had an update about 2hours ago or less and i went back online to find my arcane thief set has been removed from my account a couple of other people have had this happen to them any chance you could tell us why?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

doomdoomdoom
08-13-2018, 12:14 PM
Hi cinco we had an update about 2hours ago or less and i went back online to find my arcane thief set has been removed from my account a couple of other people have had this happen to them any chance you could tell us why?

There was a mistake on the bronze tier rewards where the tradeable version was for 500 gold instead of 500 plat as intended. To correct things, he deleted all purchased through the exploit. That includes any that someone bought from the auction house because the seller obtained them via the exploit.

deadlystriker
08-13-2018, 12:15 PM
Well ive lost 160k hows that fair

doomdoomdoom
08-13-2018, 12:20 PM
Well ive lost 160k hows that fair

You rather that people who purchased it for 500k on silver tier wasted that money on an outfit they later found out was being sold for 500 gold cuz of a coding mistake?

Sorry that you are out gold, but 160k? How many did you buy? Auction was full of them selling for 2k to 10k.