PDA

View Full Version : Finally Found the Perfect PVP Level

Ghuls
08-13-2018, 02:26 AM
So I was skeptical of it first, but I was told that level 48-50 was an active bracket. As a majority of us endgamers and other PVP players may know, twinks generally say certain levels are active to try and get more players, in hopes to MAKE it active. But whenever you go down there, it’s dead.

So I decided to listen to a few buddies of mine, and made a level 50 twink. To my suprise, there is 4-5 completely active guilds in level 48-50, and there was 3 full clash rooms! Which is pretty impressive in my opinion. I am yet to see another level with that many people online at once.

Now you may be thinking, “Well the armor is too high, it must be impossible to get kills”. Wrong you are ladies and gentleman. To my suprise again, even tanks can get kills fairly easily! With a mix of the farmable glintstone set, and a the dragon weapons, kills come fairly easily. Some people may think “Well then it’s just like endgame. 1 shots all around. To my suprise once again, it’s nothing like that. Sure, some overpowered people could kill you in a combo or two, but it actually takes speed and skill, as the speed set is fairly useless at this bracket, you can’t run around rocks and hide.

I personally feel like this is currently the most balanced PVP level in Arcane Legends. I am yet to see anything bad about it. I believe we should all give it a try, so you could see what it’s about. A set is considerably cheap, running roughly 5-10m for the gear, but still playable at even 3-5m, if you farm the planar pendant and glintstone gear. So how about it folks! I hope to see you all here!

intizamfamily888
08-13-2018, 02:53 AM
No to drag sword spamming and infinite axe pulls

Gesendet von meinem BLA-L29 mit Tapatalk

Sir zir
08-13-2018, 05:30 AM
Your probably one of those people that are saying that bracket is active to get other to... where the screen shots ehhhh...ehhhh... smart

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

intizamfamily888
08-13-2018, 05:38 AM
Your probably one of those people that are saying that bracket is active to get other to... where the screen shots ehhhh...ehhhh... smart

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkPeople will regret going there when they face the insane amount of tank stacking. Enjoy fighting against a team full of tanks spamming drag sword and axe pulls....

Sir zir
08-13-2018, 05:42 AM
People will regret going there when they face the insane amount of tank stacking. Enjoy fighting against a team full of tanks spamming drag sword and axe pulls....

Yea... that’s what “one of those people” would usually say

Screenshotz
08-13-2018, 05:51 AM
Not a fan of stupid procs so I won't be going there... I miss low lvl twink

Terrorshock1
08-13-2018, 10:25 AM
Hahaha been there done that lvl 50 is 0 skill :) spam drag sword.. tank stack and glint set spams you call that balance?

Be honest you got farmed at endgame..
I mean id seek other brackets too if i talked highly about myself and lost 99.9% of the time
Cheers[emoji482]

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Tapatalk

|Ares|
08-13-2018, 11:39 AM
If by balance you mean coming up with 4 tanks spamming drag sword pools behind the rock and then setting up a formation in corners so infinite axe pulls just makes u feel like you're an actual ball on football field then... yeah it's balanced.

kronosdivine2
08-13-2018, 01:03 PM
its rigged lul

Ghuls
08-13-2018, 02:32 PM
Funny how this terrorshock kid is the only one to trash talk the thread lol. Thanks for your opinions guys!

Terrorshock1
08-13-2018, 03:27 PM
Funny how this terrorshock kid is the only one to trash talk the thread lol. Thanks for your opinions guys!Dont poke the bear [emoji199]
And will all be friends right bud?🤠https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180813/cf116fa3bfc077ebcc2e93297f7c10d4.jpg

badgirlchlo
08-13-2018, 03:33 PM
Balanced? Uhhh glint+drag sword makes it more than fairly easy to get kills as a tank

Alwarez
08-13-2018, 09:38 PM
Yeah I remember that cap. Affordable nekro, arcane ring, mythic armors and arc weps... Finally there are no abyss between plat users and farmers in pvp.

All of a sudden axe is flying in my toon and it ends up dying in huge square of lava. gg

Sir zir
08-13-2018, 09:54 PM
Thread is closed

Terrorshock1
08-14-2018, 10:32 AM
Yeah I remember that cap. Affordable nekro, arcane ring, mythic armors and arc weps... Finally there are no abyss between plat users and farmers in pvp.

All of a sudden axe is flying in my toon and it ends up dying in huge square of lava. ggDont forget rogues need para gem to do spike dmg and im sure mages need them aswell also eye gems etc etc these gems are rare theres not many op gear left most of it is banned or hogged by players
Dont waste your gold in this bracket

Dispressor
08-14-2018, 11:19 AM
Waste of gold, waste of time. 46-50 bracket is known to be most unbalanced and annoying in whole game. Only tanks with drag sword and glint set, boring matches 4 tank vs 4tank no one miss this in pvp.
And action is really rare.

murte
08-15-2018, 03:42 PM
Im starting to get into this braket and i can agree with Ghuls it's active and fairly balanced.!

badgirlchlo
08-16-2018, 06:37 AM
Im starting to get into this braket and i can agree with Ghuls it's active and fairly balanced.!

Do you play tank?

shadowronn
08-17-2018, 07:01 AM
It’s not possible to find a “Balanced” or “Perfect” PVP level right now in the game, if you played in the past without the jewels, awakens, para gems, and with the first 5-7 arcane pets then you’re lucky you got to experience real skill based PVP right now all you can find is the * LEAST WORST” form of PVP.