PDA

View Full Version : Vanity Item Suggestions (Official)

Pages : [1] 2

Cinco
08-13-2018, 11:55 AM
Got an idea for a different color / texture for Star Legends equipment or vanity item? Post here!

Got ideas for a brand new item? Post here also! Who doesn't like new stuff? ;-)

It's been helpful (in other games) for me to create a repository for vanity item re-color / re-texture feedback.

Context is: I'm making events. PVE Events. PVP Events. Individual and Guild Events... and more are on the way.

I will most certainly be re-coloring / re-texturing vanity items and generating equipment with new stats for these future Events.

Figure it would be cool to let you guys in on the fun :-)

Anireuca
08-13-2018, 11:56 AM
Can i repost all my works (except napalms) here?

Cinco
08-13-2018, 11:56 AM
Can i repost all my works (except napalms) here?

Sure! The more the merrier!! :-)

Anireuca
08-13-2018, 11:58 AM
Sure! The more the merrier!! :-)

Let it rain!

Nofox
08-13-2018, 12:01 PM
Pets that give you more aid than just 2% crit or dodge. In PL there is a pet called the Dev Dragon(arguably the most busted pet in game) tnat gives +2000 dmg, hp, armor etc. So I was thinking we should have a pet scorn breather(not the vanity, the actual mob that you see in Voleria) that gives us +100 dmg, +100 armor, +100 hp(something like that)

Of course we won't be able to use it in PvP [emoji106]

Anireuca
08-13-2018, 12:02 PM
Pets that give you more aid than just 2% crit or dodge. In PL there is a pet called the Dev Dragon(arguably the most busted pet in game) tnat gives +2000 dmg, hp, armor etc. So I was thinking we should have a pet scorn breather(not the vanity, the actual mob that you see in Voleria) that gives us +100 dmg, +100 armor, +100 hp(something like that)

Of course we won't be able to use it in PvP [emoji106]

I have already recolored yaniz/rover/rivet ill post them very soon.

Charles_Shadwick
08-13-2018, 12:02 PM
Armor sets count in this as well?

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Nofox
08-13-2018, 12:04 PM
I have already recolored yaniz/rover/rivet ill post them very soon.I was looking for something a bit different than the vulars and rivet bots. An actual Scorn Breather or the purple scorn breather(don't know it's name) would be great.

Anireuca
08-13-2018, 12:04 PM
Armor sets count in this as well?

He said he will generate new equipments , so that means yes.

octavos
08-13-2018, 12:15 PM
1. Since im the only SG...The SG being redone for an event....now that would be spectacular.....A gold Star that says...GS "Guild Star"..would match guild
events like the one we just had.
2. The created weapons from old players to be re-clored.
3. A set graphic/animation (for completed arbiter set)
4. we need more pants,sleeves,chest recolors....those are really limited.

Kinda all i got atm :)

Anireuca
08-13-2018, 12:16 PM
1. Since im the only SG...The SG being redone for an event....now that would be spectacular.....A gold Star that says...GS "Guild Star"..would match guild
events like the one we just had.
2. The created weapons from old players to be re-clored.
3. A set graphic/animation (for completed arbiter set)
4. we need more pants,sleeves,chest recolors....those are really limited.

Kinda all i got atm :)

I did 90% of that LOL

IATBSISLHXD
08-13-2018, 12:24 PM
Pocket Legend Shield?
Green Jacket, Boots and Glasses
Pink Jacket and Boots
Red and Pink Antennas
Rivet MK3 (Green)
Elite Team 6 (Coloured Navy Grey)
Scorn Wings (Green)
Dark Blue Hair (Face Customisation)
New Trail effects ( Burning Flame, Icy and Green Moist)
Modded Pets (1-5 Dodge, 1-5 Crit, 1-5 Hit)
Recoloured Arbiters V2 (Future Caps perhaps?)
Blue Flowers (International Womens Day?)
Pink, Purple & Brown Shirts
Recoloured Customs sets (Titan in Blue, Bladetech in green and Meganaut in Pink)
Thats all my ideas thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DeShaun Greco
08-13-2018, 12:26 PM
Had to hop in on this one. I don’t have pictures, but I have ideas.

A) Recolors:

1) Shirts: Black, white, grey, brown, etc
2) Jackets: Black & white
3) E6 Pants: forest green
4) Any Head Van in red (Dev horns, rabbit head, and cowl are like the only red head items in game and I need my red!)

B) Vanity:
Section: Chest
1) Short sleeve shirt
2) Unzipped Jacket with an undershirt
3) Hoodie Jacket! 2 versions: with hoodie on and without hoodie on.
4) Lab Coat
5) Button Up Shirt ( Long and short sleeve)

Section: Legs
1) Denim Jeans (or jeans in general) pants.
2 Cargo Shorts

Section: Back
1) Cape
2) Wings (of some sort)

Section: Pets
1) Little Squid buddy spewing gush
2) Mini Sts 3 boss pet (with the laser thing going and all)

And as for items, as you said we need more diverse items. Preferably more options to choose from in the legendary/ elite category!

ilauncher
08-13-2018, 12:28 PM
How about new xray recolours! Gold, silver and bronze will all look really hot (especially bronze imo)

Also some new pets or shields for level 55, last shield we got was level 35 and the infamous yaniz/zevon pair at 38. We could have pets like mini biomechs or the red dogs from voleria

Also some new shirt colours can be nice, silver/grey are obvious ones. Purple and black can look nice too

Also something i wanted since forever, recoloured chromaweave wings as vanities!! They look really really stylish and id love for other classes to be able to use them

Nofox
08-13-2018, 12:29 PM

A) Recolors:

4) Any Head Van in red (Dev horns, rabbit head, and cowl are like the only red head items in game and I need my red!)

B) Vanity:
1) Short sleeve shirt
4) Lab Coat

2 Cargo Shorts

1) Cape
2) Wings (of some sort)

And as for items, as you said we need more diverse items. Preferably more options to choose from in the legendary/ elite category!

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkLol biomech jr would be a great pet

octavos
08-13-2018, 12:29 PM
I did 90% of that LOL

some stuff from PL in Sl.....that would be great!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nofox
08-13-2018, 12:31 PM
*Before you do all of that. The plat chroma wings are still the wrong color. Make then white like the rest of the set please.*

DeShaun Greco
08-13-2018, 12:33 PM
In addition for seasonal events:

Halloween: Maybe chest and leg vanity that matches the zombie, bird, bear heads.

Christmas: Ofc santas suit to compliment the beard vanity.

IATBSISLHXD
08-13-2018, 12:37 PM
Cinco has a lot of work to do 🤙🏽

Nofox
08-13-2018, 12:38 PM
Cinco has a lot of work to do 🤙🏽

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkMay I ask what does your name stand for? [emoji23]

IATBSISLHXD
08-13-2018, 12:44 PM
May I ask what does your name stand for? [emoji23]

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

IATBSISLHXD
08-13-2018, 12:48 PM
I Am The Beast Supernova In Space League Home of Xenodium Drones

Nofox
08-13-2018, 12:51 PM
I Am The Beast Supernova In Space League Home of Xenodium Drones

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkOh i thought it was something else [emoji28]

Unknxw
08-13-2018, 12:53 PM
Go make new stuff like custom stuff..

IATBSISLHXD
08-13-2018, 12:53 PM
Yea I get that alot [emoji23]🤙🏽

ProJ2k
08-13-2018, 02:18 PM
Pocket Legend Shield?
Green Jacket, Boots and Glasses
Pink Jacket and Boots
Red and Pink Antennas
Rivet MK3 (Green)
Elite Team 6 (Coloured Navy Grey)
Scorn Wings (Green)
Dark Blue Hair (Face Customisation)
New Trail effects ( Burning Flame, Icy and Green Moist)
Modded Pets (1-5 Dodge, 1-5 Crit, 1-5 Hit)
Recoloured Arbiters V2 (Future Caps perhaps?)
Blue Flowers (International Womens Day?)
Pink, Purple & Brown Shirts
Recoloured Customs sets (Titan in Blue, Bladetech in green and Meganaut in Pink)
Thats all my ideas thanks

Technically everything this man said but i really want new emotes and a new hairstyle like the one that blad guy has in base

ProJ2k
08-13-2018, 02:21 PM

A) Recolors:

B) Vanity:
1) Short sleeve shirt
4) Lab Coat

2 Cargo Shorts

1) Cape
2) Wings (of some sort)

I had posted my other post before i read yours. But i agree u 100%

ProJ2k
08-13-2018, 02:24 PM
Lol biomech jr would be a great pet

More like an op pet. Haha and it gotta do that random speed run if ya know what i mean

Nofox
08-13-2018, 02:25 PM
A post that I posted a while ago pertaining the NPC's outfits
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Espacetimestudios %2Ecom%2Fshowthread%2Ephp%3Ft%3D425534&share_tid=425534&share_fid=24169&share_type=t

ProJ2k
08-13-2018, 02:26 PM
In addition for seasonal events:

Halloween: Maybe chest and leg vanity that matches the zombie, bird, bear heads.

Christmas: Ofc santas suit to compliment the beard vanity.

The santa suit is an amazing idea. Also for the halloween thing i think it would be sick to make a set that fits with the jack-holo laterm

octavos
08-13-2018, 02:27 PM
A post that I posted a while ago pertaining the NPC's outfits
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Espacetimestudios %2Ecom%2Fshowthread%2Ephp%3Ft%3D425534&share_tid=425534&share_fid=24169&share_type=t

Agreed...even some boss stuff :)

ProJ2k
08-13-2018, 02:33 PM
Cinco a good idea would be too add a new cap. And maybe even a suit when i mean a suit i mean like something like ur android body

Escanor
08-13-2018, 03:44 PM
Dear Cinco Barnes, aka PL God, Saviour of Blackstar, Lord of Alterra, Arcane Archangel can you please take a look in the posts I have been suggesting lately?

First Suggestion: BoltSlash Engineer Weapon.
https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?426799-Boltslash

Second Suggestion: XAR-75 Commando Weapon.
https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?426824-XAR-75-(*Shark)

Third (Couple of Suggestions):
Includes Operative Weapon, Vanity Robot Shoulder and Laser Sword Vanity Shield
https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?427247-Brainstorming

ProJ2k
08-13-2018, 04:56 PM
A new game mode will be lit. Me and my friends were playing a game mode on sl that we made up. Its called kill the hostage. So basically there will be 3 people on each team 1 on each team cant really play. So for example the one on the blue team is the hostage and the other 2 are defenders. They have to try to keep killing the people who will try to kill the hostage. And one person on the red team is an engineer which can only buff/heal no revive and cannot attack, while the other 2 on the red team are the attackers. Obviously trying to kill the hostage and try to get past the defenders. If they kill the hostage they automatically win but if the blue team gets kills the red team 10 times they will win. Suggested classes for blue team are: (1 commando the hostage) and one engineer to heal the hsotage if they touch them and one operative. For the red team the classes can be (1 engineer the buffer/healer) and 2 operatives or 1 commando and a operative.

Edit: only lvl 55’s can play or the max level at that time. Btw No booting ;)

Soupah
08-13-2018, 05:47 PM
Purple Shirt, White Visor, Purple Visor, Gold Arbiter Set, Orange Shirt, Chicken Head From Full Metal Jackpot, Dark Green E6 Set, Purple Squid.

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

ProJ2k
08-13-2018, 05:51 PM
Purple Shirt, White Visor, Purple Visor, Gold Arbiter Set, Orange Shirt, Chicken Head From Full Metal Jackpot, Dark Green E6 Set, Purple Squid.

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

Gold arbiter set. I LIKE DAT

Sadman
08-13-2018, 09:05 PM
How about a BLACK visor with RED lense. Maybe some new faces and hair . Or a black Dev skull with glowing red eyes .I wish engi and oper could hold up napalm instead of one handing it.

Sadman
08-13-2018, 09:09 PM
Golden R.I.V.I.T , Maybe Elite PETS with Mods

FwydChickn
08-14-2018, 01:58 AM
New Rarity Idea
I know the elite rarity is still considered new in some eyes, but I had an idea for a new rarity and got some upvotes from others. Now I’m not entirely sure which items this should be put in and whether it should only be vanities or not, and if u do take this into consideration for gods sake don’t make it a napalm, but my idea was to add a rarity called mythic, and the name would be colored in yellow/gold. This rarity would be as rare to drop or hard to get like the squid buddy and dev skull. but the thing unique about these certain items is that there can only be a certain amount droppable before the item cannot be obtained anymore, say 5-10 only in the game in general. This could be done either through being droppable, or having an event that takes an extreme amount of gameplay and is only allowed one one per email, and it’s first 10 to complete or so, and if anyone were to complete afterwards they would get a reward, but not the same item as the first 10 would get. Though there is a problem for people who quit the game for it would just rest in their inventory but I haven’t thought that far, just wanted to get my idea down thanks for reading
Edit: I also would like to add the Cycorp enemy armor into vanities recolored to maybe green or something. They’re armor pieces always looked cool to me and I’ve always wondered why sts never made a van that was based on it
Edit x2: When the new cap comes (which I pray is within the next few weeks) Could you add a new custom set, with a new effect? The old mist and sparkles just aren’t cool anymore. And recoloring it certainly doesn’t do much. Maybe do a aura effect where you’re entire body covered in an energy wave tha dosent float up but just surrounds you, And based on class it could be different, I recommend eng as a red or purple aura, com as a white/silver or green aura, and operative as a black or blue aura, these choices were based on current class sets and specified vanities. I’m having a hard time thinking about another effect and it’s late, I’ll edit the post when it comes to me
Also can you fix the bug (I think it’s a bug) where the meganaut chestplate sticks through about every vanity chestplate? I would like to use its green sparkle effect on some sets but with the chest sticking out it’s just ugly.
Edit x3: I just remembered the uncommon rarity is yellow, so maybe the color can be black, silver, orange, or dark blue. Dark blue is probably my 1st choice if this were to be incorporated into a vanity, for it would compare to a light blue vanity color, to a darker, harder to get color.
Sent from a chickn

Zuluram
08-14-2018, 02:10 AM
New Rarity Idea
I know the elite rarity is still considered new in some eyes, but I had an idea for a new rarity and got some upvotes from others. Now I’m not entirely sure which items this should be put in and whether it should only be vanities or not, and if u do take this into consideration for gods sake don’t make it a napalm, but my idea was to add a rarity called mythic, and the name would be colored in yellow/gold. This rarity would be as rare to drop or hard to get like the squid buddy and dev skull. but the thing unique about these certain items is that there can only be a certain amount droppable before the item cannot be obtained anymore, say
5-10 only in the game in general. Though there is a problem for people who quit the game for it would just rest in their inventory but I haven’t thought that far, just wanted to get my idea down thanks for reading
Edit: I also would like to add the Cycorp enemy armor into vanities recolored to maybe green or something. Their armor pieces always looked cool to me and I’ve always wondered why sts never made a van that was based on it

I like the idea! But then everyone sell it for 10mil+ if the mythic items has the same drop rate like dev and squid

FwydChickn
08-14-2018, 02:17 AM
I like the idea! But then everyone sell it for 10mil+ if the mythic items has the same drop rate like dev and squid

Yeah we’ve been begging for more cred space, stash slots, and stash cred space and I’ve wasted 90 plat making accs just to hold my gold.

DeShaun Greco
08-14-2018, 02:31 AM
New Rarity Idea
I know the elite rarity is still considered new in some eyes, but I had an idea for a new rarity and got some upvotes from others. Now I’m not entirely sure which items this should be put in and whether it should only be vanities or not, and if u do take this into consideration for gods sake don’t make it a napalm, but my idea was to add a rarity called mythic, and the name would be colored in yellow/gold. This rarity would be as rare to drop or hard to get like the squid buddy and dev skull. but the thing unique about these certain items is that there can only be a certain amount droppable before the item cannot be obtained anymore, say
5-10 only in the game in general. Though there is a problem for people who quit the game for it would just rest in their inventory but I haven’t thought that far, just wanted to get my idea down thanks for reading
Edit: I also would like to add the Cycorp enemy armor into vanities recolored to maybe green or something. They’re armor pieces always looked cool to me and I’ve always wondered why sts never made a van that was based on it
Edit x2: When the new cap comes (which I pray is within the next few weeks) Could you add a new custom set, with a new effect? The old mist and sparkles just aren’t cool anymore. And recoloring it certainly doesn’t do much. Maybe do a aura effect where you’re entire body covered in an energy wave tha dosent float up but just surrounds you, And based on class it could be different, I recommend eng as a red or purple aura, com as a white/silver or green aura, and operative as a black or blue aura, these choices were based on current class sets and specified vanities. I’m having a hard time thinking about another effect and it’s late, I’ll edit the post when it comes to me
Also can you fix the bug (I think it’s a bug) where the meganaut chestplate sticks through about every vanity chestplate? I would like to use its green sparkle effect on some sets but with the chest sticking out it’s just ugly.
Edit x3: I just remembered the uncommon rarity is yellow, so maybe the color can be black, silver, orange, or dark blue. Dark blue is probably my 1st choice if this were to be incorporated into a vanity, for it would compare to a light blue vanity color, to a darker, harder to get color.
Sent from a chickn

The part of only 5-10 in game stumps me. I just don’t see the point of that, other than having those so called “5-10” people feel superior over everyone else. 1 person could easily drop all 10, then what? Honestly if this was an idea to be implemented, I would think everyone should have a fair shot at dropping it as well.

FwydChickn
08-14-2018, 02:47 AM
The part of only 5-10 in game stumps me. I just don’t see the point of that, other than having those so called “5-10” people feel superior over everyone else. 1 person could easily drop all 10, then what? Honestly if this was an idea to be implemented, I would think everyone should have a fair shot at dropping it as well.

What would make it any different from a normal van/Item if it weren’t like that, course I do agree with the being able to drop more than one on an account, so somehow maybe if it were to be incorporated the game wouldn’t allow you to drop another on you’re entire email in general

FwydChickn
08-14-2018, 02:49 AM
I just thought of an item that would be cool to add, a silver mechanical man helmet, since the rocketeer is a dark green, og mecha is a light green, and gold robot is, well gold. A silver mecha would definitely be a cool item to add to certain sets and such

Shonex
08-14-2018, 04:09 AM
some stuff from PL in Sl.....that would be great!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?426798-PL-twist give this a read when you can. Also welcome back Ghost! It really is nice to see you again :ghost:

Escanor
08-14-2018, 09:32 AM

The new rarity should be named "Galactic" instead of mythic because is a Space Based game

FwydChickn
08-14-2018, 10:14 AM
With that logic the next rarity would be “Universal” xD

Anireuca
08-14-2018, 10:23 AM
@Octavos i asked you 3 days ago to show me the StarGuard, now i made a good work out of that screenshot, i cropped the SG and made it larger then equipped it as a shield :-) who wants to see this crazy idea?

[emoji116][emoji116][emoji116][emoji116][emoji116][emoji116][emoji116][emoji116][emoji116][emoji116][emoji116][emoji116][emoji116][emoji116][emoji116][emoji116]

Anireuca
08-14-2018, 10:49 AM
@Cinco this could be a new Shield, change the G to L and we have the Star Legend Shield :-) with a glowing effect.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180814/d27ea54cb859d72544886cb368341454.png

DeShaun Greco
08-14-2018, 10:58 AM
What would make it any different from a normal van/Item if it weren’t like that, course I do agree with the being able to drop more than one on an account, so somehow maybe if it were to be incorporated the game wouldn’t allow you to drop another on you’re entire email in general

If you’re referring to vanity/item such as Squids, Dev, Black/Gold/Silver Tacs, the difference is the ability to actually have a chance of dropping it. With the 5-10 only available in the game, that puts a limit on how many there are in the game. I would much rather the vanity/item to have the lowest % possible to drop, than to put a limit on how many drops.

Now this ideal I could agree upon if it was a solo event that required you to race to the top of the leaderboard to claim a rare prize; as Arcane Legends events are.

octavos
08-14-2018, 01:34 PM
@Cinco this could be a new Shield, change the G to L and we have the Star Legend Shield :-) with a glowing effect.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180814/d27ea54cb859d72544886cb368341454.png

Oh nice :) this would be nice gold...to match other gold items :)

DEATHCAMP
08-14-2018, 04:02 PM
A Firefighter Suit which makes you immune to elite napalm's dumb amount of damage and lockdowns

Nofox
08-14-2018, 05:12 PM
A Firefighter Suit which makes you immune to elite napalm's dumb amount of damage and lockdownsby that logic, we'll need a suit that makes us immune to wall glitching(operatives) and shooting thru walls(operatives) and walling

Anireuca
08-14-2018, 05:16 PM
by that logic, we'll need a suit that makes us immune to wall glitching(operatives) and shooting thru walls(operatives) and walling(operatives)

Any class can "WALL" ... its not just operatives.

Nofox
08-14-2018, 05:18 PM
Any class can "WALL" ... its not just operatives.u right....

DEATHCAMP
08-14-2018, 06:07 PM
Bulletproof suit where you take no damage

DEATHCAMP
08-14-2018, 06:13 PM
Money suit where you passively gain 1m in 10mins

DEATHCAMP
08-14-2018, 06:24 PM
Police badge, become unbannable

Nofox
08-14-2018, 07:04 PM
Police badge, become unbannableNecromancer skill: Brings back 1 banned account from the dead lol

Zuluram
08-15-2018, 12:32 PM
Cinco, did you got artists for new content already?

Cinco
08-15-2018, 01:24 PM
Good vanity ideas! Keep it up :-)

Shonex
08-15-2018, 06:23 PM

Keep those events coming! :loyal:

jaythebest
08-15-2018, 10:21 PM

How about bringing back arbiters helmet! We all agree that the commando arbiter helmet is probably the most badass item in SL! I'd like it if you recolored that into maybe golden color or even just bring it back as normal in an event ..I'd love that it is the only thing I want in sl so badly. It goes perfectly with so many other vanities ... I'd love it if you bring it back.

Back me up on this peeps ik y'all want this to happen!

@aggregor I challenge u to recolor the arbiters helmet!

Gilthunder
08-16-2018, 12:48 AM

We need more Sleeves, Pants, and Full Head Vanity (I mean by full like Arb Helms that cover the whole face)

Gilthunder
08-16-2018, 01:48 AM
Got an idea for a different color / texture for Star Legends equipment or vanity item? Post here!

It's been helpful (in other games) for me to create a repository for vanity item re-color / re-texture feedback.

Context is: I'm making events. PVE Events. PVP Events. Individual and Guild Events... and more are on the way.

I will most certainly be re-coloring / re-texturing vanity items and generating equipment with new stats for these future Events.

Yes please focus on adding more vanities instead of putting old vanities as event rewards. I’m sick and tired of recolored vanities but if you keep adding more vanities instead of bringing back old items, then I’m fine with that.

Gilthunder
08-16-2018, 02:25 AM
How about a BLACK visor with RED lense. Maybe some new faces and hair . Or a black Dev skull with glowing red eyes .I wish engi and oper could hold up napalm instead of one handing it.

“A black dev skull with glowing red eyes” Well you see dev skull is a skull it doesn’t have eyes.

Cephei
08-16-2018, 10:55 AM
How about bringing back arbiters helmet! We all agree that the commando arbiter helmet is probably the most badass item in SL! I'd like it if you recolored that into maybe golden color or even just bring it back as normal in an event ..I'd love that it is the only thing I want in sl so badly. It goes perfectly with so many other vanities ... I'd love it if you bring it back.

Nope nope nope

octavos
08-16-2018, 11:45 AM

sorry but no, or bring back the 10x cap limit so you can earn it also. It took ALOT of time to earn those, but if you earn it I don't mind.
this means leveling anywhere is disabled, and you have to go to the hardest levels to level.

Or you can buy it from another player ingame...im sure if the trade is worth it it can happen XD

Charles_Shadwick
08-16-2018, 12:18 PM
A different color seems fair since the original arbiter helmet we had to get 40k xp and we didn't have x4 platinum enhancers at the time.
sorry but no, or bring back the 10x cap limit so you can earn it also. It took ALOT of time to earn those, but if you earn it I don't mind.
this means leveling anywhere is disabled, and you have to go to the hardest levels to level.

Or you can buy it from another player ingame...im sure if the trade is worth it it can happen XD

MATTHIEU
08-16-2018, 12:55 PM

Figure it would be cool to let you guys in on the fun :-)Can the Halloween skull vanity please be like the 2016 version with an crown on the top... the 2016 version looks better than all other Halloween skull vanity's...

Sent from my Around The World using Tapatalk

Gilthunder
08-16-2018, 12:58 PM

Also what another old player who has the arb helm said, they’re fine bringing it back as long as you work hard for it just like why they did to get it.

octavos
08-16-2018, 01:01 PM
A different color seems fair since the original arbiter helmet we had to get 40k xp and we didn't have x4 platinum enhancers at the time.

only fair in this game that it isn't, no to a recolor..unless the recolor required 50k xp to get...then its a yes.

Back on topic....
Recolor some vular...so we can wear them as clothing....

Charles_Shadwick
08-16-2018, 01:01 PM
What is a "halloween skull vanity"?
Can the Halloween skull vanity please be like the 2016 version with an crown on the top... the 2016 version looks better than all other Halloween skull vanity's...

Sent from my Around The World using Tapatalk

Charles_Shadwick
08-16-2018, 01:03 PM
only fair in this game that it isn't, no to a recolor..unless the recolor required 50k xp to get...then its a yes.Well it should be worth a lot of xp but it was much harder in 36 cap than it is now.

octavos
08-16-2018, 01:09 PM
Well it should be worth a lot of xp but it was much harder in 36 cap than it is now.

and...bringing it back is effort....more to get it. plus...would help others in*-game who missed it years ago that dont have the credits to buy from another player.

PS...Cinco
can you raise credit limit. to 99,999,999...thank you :)

Tijuan Rock
08-16-2018, 01:10 PM
What if you added in the scorn sniper armour as a vanity set that drops in voleria for all levels? I always thought it looked amazing considering that the biotech healers also have the same design, just the operators planetkiller set. Also maybe add different jacket,boot,and shirt colors to have more styles.

jdiddydavis
08-16-2018, 01:14 PM
This thread is HUGE! I have to post before Cinco closes and starts working !:) I personally think you should add more vans like squid loot. Not saying recolored squid, I mean new loot for higher campaigns with the same loot% from any mob as lower campaigns. Like delta Numa:squid / mecha / xray. You should add like sts specific drops and maybe when new campaign comes add some there too. Make them all level/campaign specific. But it would bring back a good reason to cap and bring farming back to the game!:-) I miss farming! Lol
Thanks for listening!
-Davis

Charles_Shadwick
08-16-2018, 01:46 PM
and...bringing it back is effort....more to get it. plus...would help others in*-game who missed it years ago that dont have the credits to buy from another player.

PS...Cinco
can you raise credit limit. to 99,999,999...thank you :)Idk maybe its just that i miss the fact of "exclusive" items. I don't really like the tradeable concept.

octavos
08-16-2018, 02:11 PM
Idk maybe its just that i miss the fact of "exclusive" items. I don't really like the tradeable concept.

exclusive is a personal feeling....I felt like i earned it, hence it should be kept that way (but now that they are tradeable, it helps the surviving players)...or if devs need money sell for plat. Its only exclusive for many players that are not in the game anymore...so if they don't need it...they can sell it.

Cephei
08-16-2018, 03:14 PM
Arbiters being tradeable is more than enough...

Back to the thread please ;)

Anireuca
08-16-2018, 03:19 PM
Who dares to challenge me in recoloring arbiters?

BY THE WAY ARBITER MATTE BLACK WITH GREEN OR RED EYES IS SICK!!!

Nofox
08-16-2018, 03:19 PM
exclusive is a personal feeling....I felt like i earned it, hence it should be kept that way (but now that they are tradeable, it helps the surviving players)...or if devs need money sell for plat. Its only exclusive for many players that are not in the game anymore...so if they don't need it...they can sell it.yes...you earned it...now how about those who didn't earn theirs and decided to [emoji88] almost every single rich person in the game, only to have cinco say "try not to [emoji88] each other too hard."

The arbiters should have stayed untradable. Now we got people like sacred acting like he earned them. No one earned them unless they did the L36 cap...and many of those people quit.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Charles_Shadwick
08-16-2018, 04:11 PM
exclusive is a personal feeling....I felt like i earned it, hence it should be kept that way (but now that they are tradeable, it helps the surviving players)...or if devs need money sell for plat. Its only exclusive for many players that are not in the game anymore...so if they don't need it...they can sell it.Arbiters were said to never be brought back, "once it's gone it's gone." Maybe there can be new style of gear with the same concept to earn them. (A different faction possibly.)

gamebe
08-16-2018, 04:26 PM
Can we have the outfits of Private Eye Mitch, the guy back of intem Mod macchine. That black outfits are so amazing. Please Cinco :)

gamebe
08-16-2018, 04:29 PM
I m agree, Arbiters should newer come back, is already enough they are tradable...

Cephei
08-16-2018, 04:37 PM
Who dares to challenge me in recoloring arbiters?

BY THE WAY ARBITER MATTE BLACK WITH GREEN OR RED EYES IS SICK!!!

I can see it coming:

Return of the forgotten Arbiters

The new NEO-ARBITER Sets

Com Black with green eyes
OP black with blue eyes
ENG black/silver with a golden space

Yes I would dig it

Cinco make it happen. In a cap with 1m exp requirement. Making it REAL hardcore

DeShaun Greco
yes...you earned it...now how about those who didn't earn theirs and decided to [emoji88] almost every single rich person in the game, only to have cinco say "try not to [emoji88] each other too hard."

The arbiters should have stayed untradable. Now we got people like sacred acting like he earned them. No one earned them unless they did the L36 cap...and many of those people quit.

Guys, guys, let’s stop the recoloring and the hoping of an arbiters return and let’s get a bit more creative and outside the box. This is why stuff gets recolored, instead of new vanities/items introduced.

Anireuca
Can somebody tell me why every person that says arbiters shouldnt come back has created his forum account just recently? [emoji23]

DeShaun Greco
08-16-2018, 04:40 PM
Can somebody tell me why every person that says arbiters shouldnt come back has created his forum account just recently? [emoji23]

When you created your star legends account has nothing to do with being creative or having knowledge on arbiters. Do not be ignorant and let’s move on to thinking of new ideas.

Anireuca
08-16-2018, 04:42 PM
When you created your star legends account has nothing to do with being creative or having knowledge on arbiters. Do not be ignorant and let’s move on to thinking of new ideas.

Im not sure that your answer was for my question.

LOL!

Nofox
08-16-2018, 04:54 PM
Can somebody tell me why every person that says arbiters shouldnt come back has created his forum account just recently? [emoji23]-Cuz all their forum accs been banned so they had to create new ones.

-Or they forgot their password

DeShaun Greco
08-16-2018, 04:57 PM
Im not sure that your answer was for my question.

LOL!

It may not be, but your comment, nor mine has nothing to do with this thread.

Nofox
08-16-2018, 05:01 PM
It may not be, but your comment, nor mine has nothing to do with this thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkits called an opinion for a reason. If everyone's suggestion was indisputable, then there would be no opinions. However, since there is always a motive for their comment, there will always be an argument in every thread.

Trust me, if Cinco wanted to stop the comments, he'd locked the thread. [emoji1474]

Anireuca
08-16-2018, 05:02 PM
Without opinions, cinco cant know what we really want.

DeShaun Greco
08-16-2018, 05:08 PM
its called an opinion for a reason. If everyone's suggestion was indisputable, then there would be no opinions. However, since there is always a motive for their comment, there will always be an argument in every thread.

Trust me, if Cinco wanted to stop the comments, he'd locked the thread. [emoji1474]

Opinions are fine. I have nothing against them, which is why I said my opinion earlier about arbiters not returning. However, my question is what valid knowledge do you gain questioning why everybody who says arbiters shouldn’t return have new accounts? How will this question forward the threads opinions and ideas on vanities/items to be added in game?

Nofox
08-16-2018, 05:09 PM
Opinions are fine. I have nothing against them, which is why I said my opinion earlier about arbiters not returning. However, my question is what valid knowledge do you gain questioning why everybody who says arbiters shouldn’t return have new accounts? How will this question forward the threads opinions and ideas on vanities/items to be added in game?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalklike i said, everyone has a motive for their comments.

Escanor
08-16-2018, 06:51 PM
I posted this before but nobody paid attention to it, so I'm gonna leave it right here.

Bringing Ideas.
1.- The Update was absolutely awesome, there's non need to change anything about it, I feel like the game came back to life again. (Event ended)

2.- The only thing is, it would be awesome if you guys reduce the percentage of meeting the spamming BOTS and a bit of their HP and like 30%-40% of their damage. They're annoying and overpowered. (Solved)

3.- The whole game was in decandence, we have a money crysis, nobody has enough and they don't play to farm money because the mobs and the boxes don't give enough. We need something like a Weekly event which let's us obtain a certain amount of gold (20k max-30k max) by doing quests or killing mobs in a New map (etc). (Solved)

4.- Vanity Drop rates are bad. I don't have to add anything to this statement.

5.- How come that we can't interact with a SpaceShip in a Space based Game? I know it's not easy to find something new and bring it to the game, but we could get Spaceships like the houses in Arcane Legends, or a Mini game in Star Legends that let us use spaceships and receive a reward, I don't know... Im just giving Ideas.

6. - What about the avaible faces in the game? I think we need new fresh looks and more Space-Pirate kind of looks! New hairstyles will also be welcomed! And I have to mention that the black face in the game is bugged. The black man looks like he don't have a mouth... Because the face skin color is almost the same with the mouth color... You guys definetely need to fix this.

7.- The game is Eventually becoming more active, this is something to celebrate! What about a redesign of the blackstar base? I don't mean change the whole Blackstar Base from zero, I mean, new features, re-color something... And I want to add that we could get an Auction and Stash acces in Numa base and Voleria base, this would be just perfect

8. We need more emotes. We don't have enough with 8 emotes.

I hope you guys read it.

FwydChickn
08-16-2018, 10:02 PM
Arbiters were said to never be brought back, "once it's gone it's gone." Maybe there can be new style of gear with the same concept to earn them. (A different faction possibly.)

This is the only thing even slightly related to arb that I love, The idea of an item that would be as hard as to get arb as it was back then delights me as a challenge, and interested in to what type of item they would make for this, and god forbid no a recolor

jaythebest
08-16-2018, 11:06 PM

Let's face it the remaining arbiters weren't earned ppl just dropped em. So makes sense to make the old pieces drop too and forget the fact that they were earned thru hard work. Cuz clearly the game has changed and yes I don't mind if he makes em for an event or something so we "earn" it. Whatever that means
Just bring em back cuz the old ppl most of em quit and now the few ppl who have it are just scared cuz they don't wana see others with it n wana feel special. But let's face it almost all the old things have returned so there r no reasons y not to add the remaining ones, let's resurrect SL: a fresh start. It would make us all happy if you added other remaining items as well, the game has changed and so should everyone's thinking of old items.

bomberdog157
08-17-2018, 01:08 AM
Rayzol robbed me i think

octavos
08-17-2018, 03:13 AM
Let's face it the remaining arbiters weren't earned ppl just dropped em. So makes sense to make the old pieces drop too and forget the fact that they were earned thru hard work. Cuz clearly the game has changed and yes I don't mind if he makes em for an event or something so we "earn" it. Whatever that means
Just bring em back cuz the old ppl most of em quit and now the few ppl who have it are just scared cuz they don't wana see others with it n wana feel special. But let's face it almost all the old things have returned so there r no reasons y not to add the remaining ones, let's resurrect SL: a fresh start. It would make us all happy if you added other remaining items as well, the game has changed and so should everyone's thinking of old items.
Lets face it you can buy it...people are selling. That's all I gotta say on the matter lol. You are right the game has changed, dont let me stop you lol.

Cephei
08-17-2018, 04:55 AM
Gotta agree with Octavos 100000%
If a star guard says it, it is true!

Nofox
08-17-2018, 04:58 AM
Gotta agree with Octavos 100000%
If a star guard says it, it is true!Negative. A star guard has 0 effect on the outcome. His say might have more impact, but anything could happen.

Stop kissing *** just cuz the "star guard" agreed with your opinion.

Anireuca
08-17-2018, 05:21 AM
If every person in SL that is playing right now created a forum account im sure they would agree on brining the arbiters helm, chest and wings back, the problem is that this forum has just a few people active so we cant really tell...

@Cinco consider adding a button ingame that its a direct link to the forums, and make that even guests can post something...

Nofox
08-17-2018, 05:35 AM
If every person in SL that is playing right now created a forum account im sure they would agree on brining the arbiters helm, chest and wings back, the problem is that this forum has just a few people active so we cant really tell...

@Cinco consider adding a button ingame that its a direct link to the forums, and make that even guests can post something...they have to make the rest of the stuff work first before they do that [emoji23]

the support page wasn't working, forum page, etc

Cephei
08-17-2018, 06:26 AM
IDK why you are all so obsessed with bringing that stuff back.

Instead of always complaining and demanding stuff you should play the game and get those items you desire so much lmao

Cephei
08-17-2018, 06:29 AM

@Cinco consider adding a button ingame that its a direct link to the forums, and make that even guests can post something...

Yeah because they all prefer the easy way of getting stuff handed to them instead doing something to get it.
What's the point of even playing then

Nofox
08-17-2018, 06:29 AM
IDK why you are all so obsessed with bringing that stuff back.

Instead of always complaining and demanding stuff you should play the game and get those items you desire so much lmaoI'd rather earn the item than have to scam a bunch of people and claim that it's apart of life [emoji23]

Charles_Shadwick
08-17-2018, 06:38 AM
Legally trade*
I'd rather earn the item than have to scam a bunch of people and claim that it's apart of life [emoji23]

Nofox
08-17-2018, 06:41 AM
Legally trade*

Sent from my Z981 using TapatalkIf you say so...

Charles_Shadwick
08-17-2018, 06:44 AM
If you say so...

Sent from my LGMP260 using TapatalkLaws say so. "A kingdom for a peppercorn"

Cephei
08-17-2018, 07:19 AM
I'd rather earn the item than have to scam a bunch of people and claim that it's apart of life [emoji23]

"Scam". Legal trade window trades aren't scam and totally legal.
Also I paid squid+Dev for my helm so where's the scam?

Nofox
08-17-2018, 07:22 AM
"Scam". Legal trade window trades aren't scam and totally legal.
Also I paid squid+Dev for my helm so where's the scam?There is no reason for me to continue arguing...all Cinco is gonna do is lock the thread and say "try not to scam each other too hard" like he did the last time.

Keep doing what you are doing....

DeShaun Greco
08-17-2018, 07:46 AM

Back to the threads topic:

1) I agree with many, perhaps new faces and hairstyle. Perhaps a low fade and a mustache & goatee (cus that’s how I look in real life lol)

2) Also Halloween is coming up, so I’m assuming we’re having an event based on it. My ideas for it could be:

Head/ Body/ Leg/ Arm Vanity:

A) Witch theme
B) Scarecrow theme
C) Superhero theme
D) Angel/ Devil theme
E)like I said previously, a set for the bear, dog, zombie, etc masks.
F) a Jack skull head vanity (maybe with a similar look to a dev skull)

Back Vanity (In coordination with the above ideas):

A) Witch Broom
B) Pole of some sort with a crow on top
C) Superhero Cape/ Shield
D) Angel/ Devil Wings

Shield Vanity:

A) Jack o Latern shield with a Jack o Latern trail (Just as pink/ yellow flowers have)

Pet Vanity:

A) A bat/ Mini bats
B) Biomech Jr pet (Thx Nofox)
C) Squid buddy pet

gamebe
08-17-2018, 11:51 AM
I really don't understand why people want old stuff back when everything are tradable now... Maybe is easy to stay all the day in base and don't farm or do anything for make a cent... All the people who bought arb sets is because they bought plats,farm,resell the plat vans for have some vanity and then trade them for an arb helm.... old times should remain old times,if u don't have an arb set that means u wasn't there when the arb contest was, so ask for another kinda of arb maybe recolored or a new version...in this way all will be happy (old and new players)... Old ppl will can mix their old arb set with new and new players can own new arb and into future when they will be more active and made some money they will can buy an original arb set. All the intems are tradable now,arb are expensive and for sure no one will sell for 1m,so if u want arb set go and farm,make ''money" and buy one...Like the squid,not many have it but you can buy one if u "work" hard.

octavos
08-17-2018, 11:53 AM
A SPACE VAMPIRE EVENT...stuff from DL in SL.........NOW THATS AN IDEA O_O
low quality stuff from another game...even games that have been sunset-ed :)

Battle dragons
Battle command (i loved this one)
call of champions

Justg
08-17-2018, 11:58 AM
A SPACE VAMPIRE EVENT...stuff from DL in SL.........NOW THATS AN IDEA O_O

We were _just_ talking about this show yesterday:

Anyone?

Zuluram
08-17-2018, 11:58 AM
a space vampire event...stuff from dl in sl.........now thats an idea o_o

give it to meeee

octavos
08-17-2018, 12:00 PM
We were _just_ talking about this show yesterday:

Anyone?

im ready to buy plat :) now that would be fantastic...find hidden crew members

Escanor
08-17-2018, 12:06 PM
If there can be any new vanity faces like the alien masks, could we get any afro guy like this one:

https://goo.gl/images/jDXSdQ

And this type of beard:

https://goo.gl/images/Uit3Ks

If it is posible:

AGENT 99 and TETSUO vanity faces from the game Full Metal Jackpot (Since in Star legends there are stuff from PL, AL and DL) These would be brilliant implemented in Star Legends.

gamebe
08-17-2018, 12:39 PM
@cinco @Justg we can have the outfits of Private Eye Mitch (the guy in black back of Mod.Intem macchine near to auction in Sl Town?) please? Thank you.

Gilthunder
08-17-2018, 01:44 PM
I really don't understand why people want old stuff back when everything are tradable now... Maybe is easy to stay all the day in base and don't farm or do anything for make a cent... All the people who bought arb sets is because they bought plats,farm,resell the plat vans for have some vanity and then trade them for an arb helm.... old times should remain old times,if u don't have an arb set that means u wasn't there when the arb contest was, so ask for another kinda of arb maybe recolored or a new version...in this way all will be happy (old and new players)... Old ppl will can mix their old arb set with new and new players can own new arb and into future when they will be more active and made some money they will can buy an original arb set. All the intems are tradable now,arb are expensive and for sure no one will sell for 1m,so if u want arb set go and farm,make ''money" and buy one...Like the squid,not many have it but you can buy one if u "work" hard.

Because as you can see most of our recent events gives u loot items that were old vanities like the avenger stuff, instead if putting it in plat store for 500 plat cinco decided to just make it a lootable item. Now that people are used to stuffs getting hand over to them they wont stop to ask for more. I myself got the com arb helm recently but I never wanted or begged it to come back. Cinco can just make a recolored version or something similiar to satisfy both sides. People who don’t want it to come back will be satisfied as well as for the people that are begging for arbs to come back, now they can have something similiar as the arbs.

Robomasta
08-17-2018, 03:12 PM
Okay everyone needs to realize that some items NEED to be/stay exclusive in any game, they're just nice achievements to show off with and just to say that you accomplished something in a game.
I agree with Sacred, next cap should take hella xp to achieve and earn an item. (Not to mention it would bring in plat purchases from all the 4x elixers people will be buying)

Also, We all love what you've been doing cinco,working hard and making so many events. But we're also kinda tired of the recolored stuff. Some recolored items here and there maybe with additional differences. But we would like some new vanity/armor/weapons as well

Ty cinco ily <3

Robomasta
08-17-2018, 03:15 PM
Also for ideas, Some new black vanities or armor would be nice.
A mohawk,afro hairstyle would also be nice

Nofox
08-17-2018, 03:21 PM
We need some cultural hairstyles like dreadlocks or very long hair. These short hairstyles aren't me you know? What African American person you know have a flock-o vular hairstyle or the spiky cut.

The only one I can relate to is the Alien face II. Perhaps a recolored alien face without the blue. (sorry for asking for another recolor...)

Robomasta
08-17-2018, 03:24 PM
But if you insist on recoloring items, I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend a snowy white e6 set. Also some kinda military bucket hat( white, navy blue, dark green, and black) would be dope

Robomasta
08-17-2018, 03:26 PM
And btw, you should feed the female character models. They're all flat af lul

Anireuca
08-17-2018, 03:27 PM
But if you insist on recoloring items, I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend a snowy white e6 set. Also some kinda military bucket hat( white, navy blue, dark green, and black) would be dope

I believe i did the white black e6 already

Robomasta
08-17-2018, 03:29 PM
I believe i did the white black e6 already

Oh, send them both

Anireuca
08-17-2018, 03:30 PM
Oh, send them both

It is on the forums e.e

Robomasta
08-17-2018, 03:32 PM
It is on the forums e.e

O i didnt see lmao

Anireuca
08-17-2018, 03:33 PM
O i didnt see lmao

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180817/6a9784514ebbb9661a24c7a9b5ea49db.jpg

Robomasta
08-17-2018, 03:35 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180817/6a9784514ebbb9661a24c7a9b5ea49db.jpg

I mean that doesn't look bad, but I was hoping for more white....and maybe just grayish shadows/kneepads on it or something

Gilthunder
08-17-2018, 04:34 PM

Add vanities that fit in star legends like stuffs that looks futuristic (because we’re in an alien galactic whatever) for example arbs theyre popular because the helms look futuristic and alien timewrap theme. Maybe a predator helmet that have a mini gun on the side and a lazer that aims randomly, this would look because predators are aliens and they fit SL theme.

iroshiix
08-17-2018, 11:31 PM
How about New color Shirts,jackets and visors? That would be cool

Enviado desde mi SM-N920T mediante Tapatalk

supah
08-18-2018, 10:49 AM
INFINITY GAUNTLET (shield vanity)

THOR'S STORMBREAKER (shield vanity)

JUSTICE SHEILD (Back vanity)

BLACK / GREY / WHITE / PINK / LIME GREEN SHIRTS & BOOTS

GOLD ARBITER

SHORT SLEEVED MULTICOLOR SHIRTS

GREEN CAMOUFLAGE E6 SET

HEART EMBLEMS FOR VALENTINES DAY & HOLO HEART SHIELDS

ADD EFFECTS TO VANITIES

SKINNY JEANS

ASTRONAUT HELM, BODY, ARMS, CHEST, and the shield could be a flag

CAPE VANITIES

A NEW ARCANE/ DARK LEGENDS SHIELD

DIFFERENT PLANETS that spin around our head like the RIP apple or the ps4 buttons

FLAMING WRAITH SKULL

A BLACK PANTHER/IRON MAN COSTUME & the heads can be seperate

NEW JETPACKS THAT LOOK DIFFERENT FROM THE CURRENT ONES

New VISORS

DOUBLE CYBORG EYES instead of only 1

LIGHT SABER (shield vanity)

ROBOT HEAD shield (almost like the dainty head in PL)

Sent from a guy with a lot of ideas

Nofox
08-18-2018, 10:53 AM

GOLD ARBITER

GREEN CAMOUFLAGE E6 SET

ADD EFFECTS TO VANITIES

SKINNY JEANS

CAPE VANITIES

DIFFERENT PLANETS that spin around our head like the RIP apple or the ps4 buttons

FLAMING WRAITH SKULL

New VISORS

Sent from a guy with a lot of ideasdon't forget your uggs

supah
08-18-2018, 11:43 AM
don't forget your uggs

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk(:

Sent from a guy on cloud 9

Escanor
08-18-2018, 01:19 PM
How about New color Shirts,jackets and visors? That would be cool

Enviado desde mi SM-N920T mediante Tapatalk

GOLD ARBITER

GREEN CAMOUFLAGE E6 SET

ADD EFFECTS TO VANITIES

SKINNY JEANS

CAPE VANITIES

FLAMING WRAITH SKULL

New VISORS

Sent from a guy with a lot of ideas

Infinity Gauntlet vanity shield GG

Yungsz
08-18-2018, 08:20 PM
i was gonna post a thread about devour-ray its and xray and devour skull combine the X-ray is on the face and the devour skull is around the head it’s a good looking vanity I have a picture but idk how to post on here

supah
08-18-2018, 08:32 PM
i was gonna post a thread about devour-ray its and xray and devour skull combineHow sway...

Sent from a stoner

Koathelegend
08-19-2018, 08:14 AM
So here is my idea....

We have vanities that are a "Tron" type style. We can have a guild event where the texture of the jacket/shirt corresponds to gold/silver/bronze.

Yungsz
08-19-2018, 11:26 AM
How sway...

Sent from a stoner

Wym?

archangelaeon
08-19-2018, 02:57 PM
How about an all white set or robe with black accents to it with the lightning effect of the thunder hammer and custom chroma set coming all off it and a lightning visor. And whenever you use a skill it has a thunder sound to it. Add some thunder and lightning to SL :soap:

Nofox
08-19-2018, 02:59 PM
Make the platinum chroma back piece white like the rest of the set. It's currently blue :(

my name was [emoji135]+[emoji117][emoji108]...but somehow it was changed

archangelaeon
08-19-2018, 07:21 PM
Good call Nofox, thanks! Random thought but how about an away from computer (afk) and a present or available sign above our character when we haven't hit keystrokes in awhile. So friends know if we're away or not:-)

BioInfinium
08-20-2018, 05:42 AM
Heres a quick peek at the final sketch (uncolored) sideview of the Vanity helmet from the vanity armor set I plan on submitting!

Colors are done btw and all angles as well but enjoy the teaser and let me know what you think!https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180820/73840ee096385e31363c79ba69a406bf.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Escanor
08-20-2018, 07:43 AM
Heres a quick peek at the final sketch (uncolored) sideview of the Vanity helmet from the vanity armor set I plan on submitting!

Colors are done btw and all angles as well but enjoy the teaser and let me know what you think!https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180820/73840ee096385e31363c79ba69a406bf.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Nice drawing :)

DEATHCAMP
08-20-2018, 05:44 PM
A vanity helmet that reminds an sts dev to remove the leaderboard

SleddingSL
08-21-2018, 12:07 AM
A vanity radio/stereo shield that blasts out music notes out of the shield (similar to the valentines headphones) lol. Pretty boring I know but meh.
[emoji14]
Sent from my VFD 501 using Tapatalk

xroxinex
08-21-2018, 12:55 AM
A set that matches vular squishers,stunt harness,and the thinker??

Escanor
08-23-2018, 05:01 AM
A set that matches vular squishers,stunt harness,and the thinker??

Why would we need to complete a level 30 set?

Escanor
08-27-2018, 12:52 PM
I just posted my Suggestions in a new thread since it doesn't let me attach pictures in this thread.

Here they are:

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?429080-Introducing-GALACTIC-rarety-and-new-VANITIES

DEATHCAMP
08-28-2018, 08:39 AM
A Santa suit for the Christmas Event, almost like the elite team 6 set, the e6 rucksack could be a bag full of toys or something

k bye

Escanor
08-28-2018, 10:00 AM
A Santa suit for the Christmas Event, almost like the elite team 6 set, the e6 rucksack could be a bag full of toys or something

k bye

Dude that's actually a great idea!

Yungsz
08-28-2018, 01:29 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180828/142650358f5274a614bbaf2f56646e2a.png

This is devour-ray

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Escanor
08-28-2018, 03:48 PM

This is devour-ray

You just gave me an idea!

Charles_Shadwick
08-28-2018, 03:51 PM
Its totally not like you are copying me

This is devour-ray

Yungsz
08-28-2018, 04:41 PM
Its totally not like you are copying me

Wym?

Escanor
08-31-2018, 11:21 AM
I posted some Holo-Ween concepts here

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?429347-Holo-Ween-Event-Concepts

*I'm starting new threads because It doesn't let me upload pictures from my phone in the SL announcements section.

bomberdog157
09-20-2018, 08:23 PM
set of suit, and shoe I leave it to the editors of the gamehttps://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=171239&d=1537492617

Maokrilith
09-22-2018, 01:11 PM
I forgot about this thread....

Couple ideas

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?431177-Maokrilith-s-suggestions-and-feedback

Buchmeister
09-24-2018, 11:31 AM
Whoah we should have this for the PL forums, I have so many ideas!

DeShaun Greco
09-24-2018, 11:33 AM

Idk if our ideas are even being implemented tbh.

Escanor
09-24-2018, 02:04 PM

Just move to SL

Buchmeister
09-26-2018, 11:21 AM
Just move to SL

No thanks, I quit a while ago .-.

Shonex
09-26-2018, 02:30 PM
CINCO look at these please:

1. https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?431177-Maokrilith-s-suggestions-and-feedback

2. https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?431273-More-like-i-need-your-help-)

These are amazing and they are really worth your time.

Escanor
10-01-2018, 10:32 AM
No thanks, I quit a while ago .-.

You should check it some time, you are welcomed there :victorious:

Blublur
10-01-2018, 10:59 AM
could also make vanity exclusive of seasons of the year like summer and winter.

FwydChickn
10-07-2018, 03:16 PM
@cinco could u clear the thread for old messages, or the entire thing, unless your considering them, ppl don’t take the time to go to the end or read everything.

Buchmeister
10-08-2018, 08:25 AM
You should check it some time, you are welcomed there :victorious:

Last time I played it was dead as a doornail, but thanks ^_^

Skorionplayz
10-18-2018, 10:10 AM
Maybe a recolor of the exterminator visor like white visor and black visor

BioInfinium
11-19-2018, 09:47 AM
So I dont know if Cinco actually reads these posts that we make but even so I think this could still help bring out all of the community's creative side when it comes to not only recoloring but actually creating new designs and stuff. I look forward to seeing future posts of what people have created/recolored. Also the last helmet I created which was sorta taken by someone else without permission is going to be scrapped if any one would like the rights to that design to tweak or modify let me know and it can be yours, I have moved on to a new project I am working on stay tuned for the Magnus Conqueror set Previews!!

- Bioinfinium Aka Spacelycan

Humannnshield
03-09-2019, 09:48 AM

All kinds of colors for shirts/leather pants would be awesome! Black Leather jackets would be so dope!

More colors for streaming jetpacks =)
Different color armors, and visors,

And just more camouflage in genral would be cool

Make a gun that shoots with Tim Allen's grunt xD just call it: "AHHHHRRREEEHH?"

Gie
07-16-2020, 10:33 PM
Cinco can you back the events of arbiters helmets?or pls answer this question the arbiters helmets are have a chance to back?or no? I hope you reply my questions thanks..

Gie
07-19-2020, 11:32 PM
is there have a chance to bring back the arbiters helm?

skydos
07-21-2020, 08:35 PM
Literally make this
this would be a very epic recolor
could also do things such as red & black
basically it would look good with [color] & black

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/522229502516920343/735308506659553300/black_scorn.png

Sonhe
07-23-2020, 09:46 PM
I want green boll in me set of top 10 please cinco

Zodiarck
09-06-2020, 01:51 AM
Hey boss, can we get a vanity version of the Symbiotic operative legs? But finesse em, and throw some extra stuff in lol.

Voraz
11-07-2020, 09:36 AM
Good morning, I think it would be interesting to have a cowboy hat or cyberpunk items since the game has a totally futuristic theme, maybe a little update on the hair style that we can have, it would be really cool for example to put a tattoo on the face or leave the bald character.

Enviado de meu XT1635-02 usando o Tapatalk

Hardrush
04-12-2021, 05:33 PM
Hello, could you put a way to get the PET orb again and one could put some Vanity pants as well as the pants that the lvl 61 elite set of the command uses I think is very cute and they couldn't put a space for gun vanitys it would be cool much thanksWe really dont need old pets back ... Plz shut up :3

Enviado de meu moto g(8) power usando o Tapatalk

EvelynENK
08-09-2021, 02:56 PM
hello they could make the wings move and have effects they could also make the clothes have effects make fashionable pants that look good on female characters and make pink shirts and I do not know an idea that I have that a weapon vanity space can be created Thank you very much it is all I hope it serves my suggestions

Davionnn
09-21-2021, 02:54 PM
Make a black or lighter brown dev make a brown set like e6 or another military themed set Recolor shirts any color that isn’t already added we need more sets in the game

Cent2lose
11-25-2021, 07:07 PM
Halo inspired armour set?

Va'kryall battlefury shoulders could make a nice back armour vanity item, also the Mining tools the enemies uses in Numa prime as a shield vanity.

Some of the equipment the NPCs in the game has on could be of interest for players too, like the clothes Superstar Styles wears, the black Elite Team 6 set Colonel Marshal has on, the black and red armor and helmets the Cycorp Security team wears could work.

More colour shirts, jackets and leggings too. Maybe even multi coloured ones like red and green, black and silver, black and gold etc...

A drone as a pet.

Sent from the Vending machine in Cycorp

Unlicensed
12-19-2021, 03:19 AM
Cool Events @cinco

Giejao
05-29-2022, 08:25 PM
Hi cinco did you have plan for level cap for sl?

Voraz
06-20-2022, 02:39 PM
For the love of God stop recoloring the Warfather set thanks

Enviado de meu M2012K11AG usando o Tapatalk

Voraz
06-20-2022, 02:42 PM
Bring a vanity set based on sets 35 they were really cool, Com opr and eng :D

Enviado de meu M2012K11AG usando o Tapatalk

Hardrush
06-22-2022, 09:03 AM
For the love of God stop recoloring the Warfather set thanks

Enviado de meu M2012K11AG usando o TapatalkYe 10 Scorn sets in game Aready

Sadman
07-21-2022, 09:09 AM
Give the Arbiter sets some stat buffs or something. These sets are classics and should give some stats. Also pets that can be Modded.

Hardrush
07-21-2022, 12:21 PM
Give the Arbiter sets some stat buffs or something. These sets are classics and should give some stats. Also pets that can be Modded.It would be cool if arbiter got some "effect" not a stats buff...they already added the death scorn set

Zeta
07-29-2022, 04:37 AM
……………………………….

~Vox~
07-30-2022, 07:51 AM
……………………………………

Hardrush
08-16-2022, 08:45 PM
Halloween helmt vanity ideia https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220817/8bf54c4ce8a497edc73f4d77c1b430d6.jpg

Covid
08-24-2022, 09:22 PM
I really think that yall should add a new pet and a matching vanity set for a event ngl

ogpurp
09-10-2022, 04:28 PM
Awesome. I have just picked up Star legends after being a fan of Pocket Legends and Arcane legends and even call of champions when it was out ( it feels like a distant memort)

Ign Call of champions: Chronny
Ign Pocket Legends, Teaches,Thca
Ign Arcane Legends Tfoh

I would love to see some Crossovers from Either Pocket legends or Arcane legends.

I'm not sure if there are more hardlight looking shield vanities but those would be awesome.
Also, make some set vanities, that give stat bonuses I think you had mentioned that in this post.

I would love seeing some cool effects coming out of the sights and or more effects that come from shoulders, chest, or wings.

Something like the Finam and space sets in Pocket legends the finam helm was amazing also... the 105 Volta helm with the lightning was amazing. So seeing more of those would be amazing

auras! Everyone loves auras

Have a gun give bonus aura perhaps. Something like. The gun you use could give party members bonus luck. Or something good for pve and pvp. Like bonus haste or stats. Etc..

Everyone loves stat pets in every game. So I'd love to see that.

I'm sure this is all stuff you have thought of but I definitely figured I'd mention it.

I am a huge fan Cinco, have an amazing Day.

Bring back Call of Champions. I miss Shiloh and Jig, Long and Empire11. I miss

Violet!! Cinder!!!!!! Omg!!! I LOVE and miss those characters Cinco. Those were the best freaking skills, character models, upgrades, skins (the only few that were ever made)

Shard....magmatus. must I say more. Cinco. I love everything you have done. Im sure there would be a way to bring it back. The game is still better than ANY moba. It's timeless.

Thank you.

Sent from my SM-A136U using Tapatalk

Hardrush
09-11-2022, 12:04 AM
Awesome. I have just picked up Star legends after being a fan of Pocket Legends and Arcane legends and even call of champions when it was out ( it feels like a distant memort)

Ign Call of champions: Chronny
Ign Pocket Legends, Teaches,Thca
Ign Arcane Legends Tfoh

I would love to see some Crossovers from Either Pocket legends or Arcane legends.

I'm not sure if there are more hardlight looking shield vanities but those would be awesome.
Also, make some set vanities, that give stat bonuses I think you had mentioned that in this post.

I would love seeing some cool effects coming out of the sights and or more effects that come from shoulders, chest, or wings.

Something like the Finam and space sets in Pocket legends the finam helm was amazing also... the 105 Volta helm with the lightning was amazing. So seeing more of those would be amazing

auras! Everyone loves auras

Have a gun give bonus aura perhaps. Something like. The gun you use could give party members bonus luck. Or something good for pve and pvp. Like bonus haste or stats. Etc..

Everyone loves stat pets in every game. So I'd love to see that.

I'm sure this is all stuff you have thought of but I definitely figured I'd mention it.

I am a huge fan Cinco, have an amazing Day.

Bring back Call of Champions. I miss Shiloh and Jig, Long and Empire11. I miss

Violet!! Cinder!!!!!! Omg!!! I LOVE and miss those characters Cinco. Those were the best freaking skills, character models, upgrades, skins (the only few that were ever made)

Shard....magmatus. must I say more. Cinco. I love everything you have done. Im sure there would be a way to bring it back. The game is still better than ANY moba. It's timeless.

Thank you.

Sent from my SM-A136U using TapatalkAre talking about "new thing for SL"?

Boitambay
09-13-2022, 01:40 PM
Pls make events for star legends pls cinco

Please
09-15-2022, 05:30 PM
Has any idea from this thread been implemented into the game?

Hardrush
09-16-2022, 04:16 PM
Has any idea from this thread been implemented into the game?Tax'xor ...Only.
i Mean..i dont if it came from here but i remember reading something about a pet inspired by the Bio mob ....old post btw

They arent just add want we want here ..this post for suggestions ...they read em and do something Similar if u know what i mean

Neroarrow
09-21-2022, 10:49 PM
I really liked the holographic pumpkin helmet, I hope we see something similar to that this halloween!

Please
09-21-2022, 10:50 PM
I really liked the holographic pumpkin helmet, I hope we see something similar to that this halloween!

100 agree with this!

Hardrush
09-22-2022, 05:31 AM
I really liked the holographic pumpkin helmet, I hope we see something similar to that this halloween!Holographic rbg would be cool dude

Boitambay
10-07-2022, 08:36 PM
cinco can you let us know if there is a Halloween event coming up?

Boitambay
10-07-2022, 08:38 PM
Can you post a picture if have event for Halloween

Boitambay
10-07-2022, 08:57 PM
I hope you pay attention cinco to star legends, we are the ones who play there, we are waiting for the change you will make for star legends

Boitambay
10-07-2022, 09:02 PM
arcane legends is better, the light and the change is colorful. I hope it will be the same in star legends, how are we in star legends, I hope you will visit us in sl, our status

Boitambay
10-07-2022, 09:12 PM
I hope it's Halloween event, I hope it's different, not steatl. I hope it's new vanity's or maybe it's just kits or even recoloring the bigger luck flower that's black in color, I hope you'll notice me

Boitambay
10-07-2022, 09:15 PM
I hope you can post or send pictures if we have something to look forward to in star legends cinco please let me know that we are your players in star legends

Hardrush
10-07-2022, 09:29 PM
Lol

Boitambay
10-08-2022, 07:25 AM
yes, but I'm not leaving this game, I can stop, but I'll be back because it's good, I hope nothing changes, thanks for the meaningful message, not like others, meaningless

Hardrush
10-08-2022, 09:28 AM
And also this is a place for vanity suggestions .

Hardrush
10-09-2022, 09:34 PM
DammmmmmmmmmmmmI forgot about pvp tho but nothing really matter.....

TkTheGreat
10-10-2022, 02:09 AM
god dam lol FINALLY SOMEONE GETS IT :)

Boitambay
10-10-2022, 11:28 AM
the player killed. why? because there is nothing to do but just explain what is there. for what else and give us a forum? if we don't use it, they think we don't care

Boitambay
10-10-2022, 11:36 AM
For me he's not dead yet. Because like you and me, he's just playing and he's missing so he's not dead yet. We just don't have a voice in the forum so we don't notice the sl

TkTheGreat
10-11-2022, 01:07 AM
bro sl is just a side hustle to wrap some easy bread for christmas events at this point give up bru the more you try the more results your gonna expect and end up failing to recieve

Hardrush
10-11-2022, 04:01 PM
For me he's not dead yet. Because like you and me, he's just playing and he's missing so he's not dead yet. We just don't have a voice in the forum so we don't notice the sl

Best way to help sl is send ideas of events or vanitys so maybe they pay attention... it's alway better we help instead complain and they still carry SL as well. The truer prove of that is bc Star legends is still running and getting updated.

Note*
2021 Xmas event was garbage

Have a nice day :)

Boitambay
10-12-2022, 12:00 PM
Does Cinco the star legends have an event for Halloween? I hope you answer my question, I'm a sl player Thank you

Boitambay
10-12-2022, 12:09 PM
Cinco does star legends have a Halloween event? why is the title warlord we are level 61 there is no title warlord if warlord is the achievement of level 51 why are we lvl 61 none

whatevergoes
11-14-2022, 12:13 PM
thread isn't even looked at

Please
11-14-2022, 04:39 PM
Just wait dec 15

Hardrush
11-14-2022, 06:54 PM
Just wait dec 15U fake...i said it 3h ago igDM [emoji2955]

Please
11-15-2022, 03:28 PM
U fake...i said it 3h ago igDM [emoji2955]

I say before halloween event bro.

Hardrush
11-22-2022, 05:42 AM
Cyber-Obsidian visor idea
Pic edited by (IGN: Corinthiansbr)https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221122/c829a288e80931586cda46936ed7e6ac.jpg

Galaxxxxy-visor ideia
Pic edited by (IGN: Corinthiansbr)
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221122/381518c132a5c3e5902f2301d021f942.jpg

Souzfusion
12-07-2022, 03:45 AM
Arb Vanities rework i did, just say what u think:))https://imgur.com/a/pfcBp7R
https://imgur.com/a/pfcBp7R

Hardrush
12-07-2022, 02:07 PM
Arb Vanities rework i did, just say what u think:))https://imgur.com/a/pfcBp7R
https://imgur.com/a/pfcBp7ROpr arb could be black with red kinect effect

Sadman
12-08-2022, 02:57 AM
Is it possible to give Arb sets a buff?

Souzfusion
12-08-2022, 05:27 AM
Opr arb could be black with red kinect effect

can u send me a PM with an example of the kinect effect?

Hardrush
12-08-2022, 06:35 AM
can u send me a PM with an example of the kinect effect?Nvm man... I meant black with red effect

Souzfusion
12-08-2022, 08:40 AM
Nvm man... I meant black with red effect

well sounds cool:) I think I will start doing hobby reworks on more SL vanities

Vaavebi
12-08-2022, 09:58 PM
well sounds cool:) I think I will start doing hobby reworks on more SL vanities

Do some with the antennas :angel:

Souzfusion
12-09-2022, 02:58 AM
Do some with the antennas :angel:

Aight, will do

Catqueen
03-02-2023, 05:50 PM
Does anyone remember this?
Do you plan to evolve the Blackstar storyline with future content updates and patches?

Of course. Pocket Legends is updated, on average, every 1.7 days. We release new content on a monthly basis. Blackstar will have the same continual pace of development.

EvelynENK
03-03-2023, 12:07 PM
they could add wing effects or make the wings move? They could also create a pink shirt. One last thing would be cool than vanity shirts have effects if it is red a red glow and so all the shirts also a pet dinosaur like those in red sun pirate shop thanks..or if they can't bring the flowers they could make the yellow flowers show up on the character's screen like the pink thanks.

Xenogenetic
04-06-2023, 12:12 PM
Have some ideas and images of potential new cap weapons for L71 or L66, whichever you decide to implement. But my phone and my laptop refuse to let me upload images here. Would like a way to contact you so I can send them direct.

The weapons consist of L25 Repulsor Rifle combined with L61 napalms. Images of all 3 classes, from different angles to show what they'd look like while equipped.

I think the color could be changed to an overall color coordination to the new Negotiator sets. (engi- red/yellow - com green/blue secondary - op solid blue)

If you would like images please reach out. I even have some descriptions ready for each class weapon.

Thank you - Xeno

killme_softlyll
04-27-2023, 04:44 PM
I have a new pet suggestion. Since some bosses are now pet, why npt release hive queen? Seem like a good one and good color too.

Xenogenetic
05-20-2023, 10:04 AM
I have a new pet suggestion. Since some bosses are now pet, why npt release hive queen? Seem like a good one and good color too.

They already have baby queen 🙄

Cent2lose
05-20-2023, 01:37 PM
Pirate Doggo pet.

Sent from the Vending Machine in Cycorp.

TkTheGreat
07-03-2023, 03:17 PM
bru can we just ride the pets in missions ....

Please
07-03-2023, 06:51 PM
bru can we just ride the pets in missions ....

Dam you always tryn ride on something

TkTheGreat
07-04-2023, 06:42 PM
Whos doing the riding rn icup!

Xmaquen
07-07-2023, 05:56 PM
Black masks

Nikkyheat
07-11-2023, 02:22 PM
Can we have pink items for girls pink jacket,boots and shirts, pink armor with sparkle effect or pink.smoke, pink
eyes ,can bio pets kaharash have laser beam effect like sts big bio have
we want new flowers red ,orange ,blue ,green,purple or multi color flowers
new vanity like cute skirts or shorts new hair color more bright ,pink orbs pink naps and other colors
can we have sparkles fall from our wings can you add that effects please please����

Nikkyheat
07-11-2023, 02:26 PM
Can we also have pink star guard

TkTheGreat
07-17-2023, 04:18 AM
noice how this thread was made but almost next to Zero percent of it is actually added wild

Cent2lose
07-17-2023, 08:13 AM
Pirate Dog pet when?

Sent from the Vending Machine in Cycorp.

EvelynENK
07-22-2023, 03:06 PM
Hello, could you put yellow horns...and more yellow accessories for the head, it would be cool since there are already pink, blue and red horns, yellow ones would be cool

Decently
11-03-2023, 06:49 AM
Hello cinco I have a few suggestion in terms of recolors starting off a Black F5 set just a full black recolor, you've already accomplished this with a npc near the "Newtown Colony" hoping to see it in the shops at some point ,

and second I was kinda dissapointed that this years halloween there wasn't much varieties apart from horns I was looking foward for perhaps a few more recolors from a vanity like Frozen Death or the Wraith Skull beacuse of their unique effects it would have been a really cool design to have one in full black or even have a skull head with no effects like the npc's for this event.

These are just stuff i feel would take little to no effort to kinda do that is why I recommend these for now to start off with

Photos will be provided down below [emoji116]

Concept ideas. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20231103/8698af83bf50cfb63f3de59cd6302ea0.jpg

Sent from my STK-L22 using Tapatalk
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20231103/d42b29b63cb25f17a1f28ce0ec9261b4.jpg
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20231103/b431b96a307443ff1ac99e5003bbae46.jpg

Erengald
11-03-2023, 06:52 PM

What do you think of the idea of ​​adding Bael's armor and helmet set? After all, we already have the weapon