PDA

View Full Version : Unfairly Banned

kronosdivine2
08-13-2018, 01:21 PM
Hi this is crisppycreme. I've been banned for about a year, maybe more? But I have decided to act upon this unfair banned. I recently tried to contact sts for a valid explanation and this is what i get:

In no way have I ever tried to sell/buy/trade any account. Obviously sts has their banning reason wrong. But I feel like that if i have been banned for almost a year, I should be getting a better (ACCURATE) reason. In the end, I just want to get unbanned. I started playing this game from 2014-2016 and obviously I've spent a lot of time on it. This is injustice because I have done neither of the accused. Also I had to wait a very long time for just one response. The delayed support is really making me fustrated.
Thank you,
Crisppycreme

Justg
08-13-2018, 02:17 PM
The internet is forever brah.

Hey guys I'm just wondering if i can give away my account to someone. That is because i haven't logged in since the beginning of summer. I am also never going to go on. Ever. So I was wondering if i could just hop my account to someone else so at least someone who loves the game can have a little boost. I have a few lb banners from season 9 and 10. I may also have couple million gold and some other items that I don't how much they are worth.

A gift to the game,
Crisppycreme

P.s. Cinco i do not appreciate my threads closed -.-!!