PDA

View Full Version : Spawning fix please

Nofox
08-13-2018, 02:15 PM
Please end spawning next to a barrel an instantly dying. Or spawning DIRECTLY IN FRONT OF a L16 player so they can instantly pick me off.

Also, barrels that spawn randomly sometimes spawn dead in front of you. This is the worst nightmare for max level players: barrels thrown by other players, and barrels that spawn in front of you.

Please fix this. Maybe a small 2-3 second shield when we first join the game so that we won't start off at near death?

asommers
08-13-2018, 02:44 PM
You shouldn't spawn next to a barrel or a player. I'll look into it.

-ALS

Nofox
08-13-2018, 02:46 PM
You shouldn't spawn next to a barrel or a player. I'll look into it.

-ALSThank you. also fix the way barrels spawn too. sometimes a barrel spawns on top of you and you instantly die cuz it blows up.

asommers
08-13-2018, 04:43 PM
Conversely, barrels should not spawn near players. I'll look into that as well.

-ALS

Escanor
08-14-2018, 05:50 PM
Conversely, barrels should not spawn near players. I'll look into that as well.

-ALS

I blew myself up so many times because a barrel spawned right in front of me

ImRandy
08-15-2018, 07:14 AM
Spawning is just not a real problem in this game ... Maybe your being hunted ...

Nofox
08-15-2018, 07:24 AM
Spawning is just not a real problem in this game ... Maybe your being hunted ...You don't understand. As soon as you click the fight button, there is a delay in when you spawn and when you can move around. Its like a 1-2 second delay depending on your ping. Even if you have good ping, you don't join the game and run around right away.

In that moment, you could start the game with 100% or 50% depending on who is around you.

Moscu
08-15-2018, 11:16 AM
Spawning is just not a real problem in this game ... Maybe your being hunted ...Exactly.

Please end spawning next to a barrel an instantly dying. Or spawning DIRECTLY IN FRONT OF a L16 player so they can instantly pick me off.

Also, barrels that spawn randomly sometimes spawn dead in front of you. This is the worst nightmare for max level players: barrels thrown by other players, and barrels that spawn in front of you.

Please fix this. Maybe a small 2-3 second shield when we first join the game so that we won't start off at near death?I think sometimes the spawn radius is too variant, the ping decides your cause of death in this game Also your luck that you do not spawn next to a lvl 16 or some player who is defeating another player, Now, what should they fix or add Is the time of invincibility of every one that appears on the map, I think that with 10 seconds of invincibility is enough to avoid premature deaths, sometimes when I enter On a map they kill me in less than 3-4 seconds. They should increase the time of invincibility u.u

IGN: Moscu