PDA

View Full Version : Marsh crafter set bug

Icarusflame
08-13-2018, 03:42 PM
Hello, i guess there is a bug with marsh crafter set.

I have marsh set, BUT murkstones essence drop is just same/ or even worse than without that set :/, please can u guys look into that, its very dissapointing ( especially when i crash 6+ barrels and no essence drops at all !).
My rogue friends have that set too, but he drops rate seems fine ( 1 full run 15-20 essence ), me? My worst experience with that set is 1 run only 4 essence ??

Im a war. But i use marsh pendant INT type ( but it should working no matter what types is right?, Cuz i use complete set )

My question is:
1. Is my set not working as good as my friends set since i use mixed type? (Armor war type and pendant int type ) , If yes, then please fix it cuz toxic set and any other set is no have problem with that ( potency mix with brutality, etc )

2. Marsh set suppose to drop more essence right? Then why people with endless set drops MORE than me LOL, its just hilarious

Please take a look at it, thank you very much :)

Ravager
08-14-2018, 12:16 AM
Marsh Crafter Set
Level 70
Armor / Amulet
2/2 Bonus: Increases the drop rate of Festerfang Crafting Materials
Boss Essences used for crafting Spirit Attunement Elixirs
Caster Essences used to craft Festerfang Aura Elixirs
Item Enhancement Materials

Murkstone Explorer Set
Level 70
Helmet / Ring / Belt
2/3 Bonus: 20% Chance of additional token drop off Festerfang Bosses
3/3 Bonus: 30% Chance of additional token drop off Festerfang Bosses

It's not supposed to drop more murkstone essence if that's your goal. The murkstone explorer set helps with murkstones but you have to kill bosses.