PDA

View Full Version : Red Coins

Dadansn
08-13-2018, 06:17 PM
The increased cap for Red coins is urgently needed. I personally haven't got all the items yet,but I heard a lot of people complaining how their coins are going to waste.
If you decide to do this,could you consider adding Spirit weapons to the roaster for,I don't know,20-30 raid tokens? Or possibly adding a pet ,since we didn't get any when the expansion came.
Thanks for your time,if you have any other ideas please add them Bellow!!!

Goen
08-15-2018, 08:39 PM
+1111111

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Alwarez
08-17-2018, 01:39 PM
Maybe people you talk about are hoarding coins. It's their problem if they get cheaper by time. Personally I see no provlems in spending them on gears and selling it.

Goen
08-17-2018, 04:33 PM
Maybe people you talk about are hoarding coins. It's their problem if they get cheaper by time. Personally I see no provlems in spending them on gears and selling it.all gears that bought with red coins are not saleable...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Dadansn
08-18-2018, 06:59 AM
Maybe people you talk about are hoarding coins. It's their problem if they get cheaper by time. Personally I see no provlems in spending them on gears and selling it.

Items bought with raid coins are untradable and non-stashable.
If they were stashable,I'd personally buy other class items and save them in stash in case I ever stop being lazy and level my alts.
Now,they are just going to waste.