PDA

View Full Version : annoying pinks

Elyseon
11-17-2011, 07:51 PM
U did this first i nuris now ur doing it again

Why do you no like to release a bunch of trash pinks(ok not really TRASH but the low end stuff that few want), and uve made purple almost non existant.
I dont know if u want people to feel happy, but i find it annoying: Youre like "yay a pink! Woot!... oh wait its worth 5k :(" why not bring purples back, i realize that means worse stats, but thats the point of the best gear being pink, and u get a bonus for it.

Survivorfan
11-17-2011, 08:50 PM
Agreed, when ao3 came out I was like awesome a pink! Then the guy in the party that was already 50 said, nope its worthless. Sure enough it was a trash pink. I was so happy when sewers came out and there were no trash pinks, but in nuri's, it is very confusing. I never understood which were rare and which weren't. I have two nuri pinks, one from a friend who quit, and one that recently dropped. Still have no clue the rarity. Haven't played fang that much but I see ur point

Walkhardd
11-18-2011, 01:08 PM
In nuris if its not glyph obediance, strongman glyph, or glyph charmin..its probably not worth much.

Fyrce
11-19-2011, 01:50 AM
Yeah, I really wish pinks were more rare. Or rather, instead of trash pinks, maybe they should be purples...

Snipehard
11-19-2011, 12:37 PM
or even bring back where the uncommon items was once useful like the one in sewer. :)