View Full Version : How to Summon Croc Spirit Hulk

Kaziscate
08-14-2018, 03:12 PM
Obviously you need the Croc Spirit Hulk Hunter's Elixir to summon him. It doesn't really specify how he is summoned, just that you kill stuff until he spawns. And so you kill stuff in swamp and it seems like it takes a while to summon him.

The Croc Spirit Hulk only has a chance of being summoned if you kill the big crocs. All other enemies are irrelevant. If you want to make the most out of your elixir, just run past all of the enemkes and look for just the big crocs.

Spell
08-14-2018, 04:55 PM
Obviously you need the Croc Spirit Hulk Hunter's Elixir to summon him. It doesn't really specify how he is summoned, just that you kill stuff until he spawns. And so you kill stuff in swamp and it seems like it takes a while to summon him.

The Croc Spirit Hulk only has a chance of being summoned if you kill the big crocs. All other enemies are irrelevant. If you want to make the most out of your elixir, just run past all of the enemkes and look for just the big crocs.

dont forget to add that the person using the lix must be the one to deal the killing blow on the big croc brewts for croc hulk to spawn.

Suentous PO
08-14-2018, 06:05 PM
dont forget to add that the person using the lix must be the one to deal the killing blow on the big croc brewts for croc hulk to spawn.

Frm the other thread;)

As of the next patch, this elixir should no longer require getting the killing blow.

Spell
08-14-2018, 06:23 PM
Frm the other thread;)

oh even better! i didnt see that thanks =))

Oakmaiden
08-14-2018, 07:58 PM
By the time we get that patch event will be almost over...

PostNoob
08-14-2018, 08:27 PM
Next patch means next year lol.. Figured that when it was said.

PsychoNuke
08-16-2018, 12:02 AM
They think we are stupid, there is no other explanations for things they are doing lately.

Silent Nerfs and Damage based RNG, we can see/feel the difference you know.
I am spawning 1 or 2 hulks per lix, at the same time rogues in my party spawn more than 4 per run, thats around 20 per lix. Aimshot and Aimshot ultimate spawns the hulk 80% of the times. They forgot mage and warriors play this game too. The way things are going there will only be rogues left, unless that is the main plan here.

Simple Fix: I gave all my lix to my rogues.

#NoSALTJustTRUTH

Oakmaiden
08-16-2018, 08:41 AM
This event would have been better if Hulks spawned on their own. STS could still make their share off the Spirit xp lix and ppl opening Fighting ctates. The boss lix was a failure imo. I have never had luck with these hunter type lixes and will avoid them in the future.