PDA

View Full Version : Infested Swamp Gold

Dadansn
08-15-2018, 12:16 PM
I've noticed minor drop in maximum gold that drops from the Orick. It used to be 6k ( without gold loot ),and now it's lowered to 5k.
Could you announce nerfs like this in the future?
It not much,but still,announcement would be appreciated.

Rauitri
08-17-2018, 11:05 AM
Sekrit nerfs: These have not happened specifically to Maus, but there have been some more broad changes to AL that could have impacted gold from Maus. This is a more systemic change so I can't go super into detail but it had to do with some drop rates of specific rarities being incorrect (higher than intended).

Oh? Don't worry buddy. This is the reason. It was all just "higher than intended". So don't be surprised if gold drops are at 2k end of year.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Dadansn
08-18-2018, 07:03 AM
Oh? Don't worry buddy. This is the reason. It was all just "higher than intended". So don't be surprised if gold drops are at 2k end of year.

I initially wanted to write: "And don't sell me that bs about it being indirect change like gold reduction in mausoleum", but I figured my thread would just get deleted by a dev.
I now don't care since it's not viewed anyway.

Bryx0023
08-18-2018, 07:50 AM

So that's what happened 😂
Like, I was running m1 solo and I found out the gold drops, 100g+ (very much lower than 300-1k) and I guess that's the reason why people aren't interested on mauso anymore.
I really, really don't understand. What's the relationship of "drop rates of specific rarities" with gold? Are these rarities composed of balanced materials, etc? And uhh sure, thanks to these changes, gold drops from Mauso have drastically decreased. It's kind of sad that aside from dead hydra, "fixes", this will contribute to the factors that discourage people to play (not just from me, but also from some players I talked to as well). 😥

Marosok
08-18-2018, 08:04 AM
640gl
7x Orrick in a row. I wish i have more screenshots from 7/2018 to compare. I do not see big difference. Maybe it is, because the range is high (8k-38k) and the difference is more noticable without gl. Will be nice to compare my current screenshots in future, because for example M6 was nerfed like hell since last summer.

1st picture (July 2018)
2nd picture (August 2018)

QuaseT
08-18-2018, 09:17 AM
Ye its a bit less. Played all day and my max drop was 4k less than before

Dadansn
08-18-2018, 03:08 PM
Do you have 400% gl?

Dadansn
08-18-2018, 03:14 PM
Well,if you have 600% gl like you said,you should see noticable drop in maximum gold (At least 6k for you) since that Spirit XP event.
I just hope they stop doing these reductions with no heads up,or at least with reasonable compensation for it ( which would be either increasing Mausoleum gold or adding some loot farmable even by newcomers since they've got nothing to keep them interested).

QuaseT
08-18-2018, 03:54 PM
I have 640% too and got 34k today, not much nerfed

Kairihearts
08-18-2018, 07:57 PM
Jeez STS just keeps nerfing gl without any notice so sad soon orrick gold drops will be so low the map will be empty

BigRandal
09-06-2018, 11:14 PM
RIP gold loot

Sometacoz
09-07-2018, 12:31 AM
Well it doesn't affect me anyways xD whenever I enter orrick's map there is either no one or if there are they all go to bog. If you guys know any good guild that does lvl71 parties please tell me ingame ir here. Thanks
Ign: Sometacoz