PDA

View Full Version : Mad mages maze vanity weapons @cinco

Mine AGK
08-15-2018, 10:26 PM
Under the circumstances, people are having problens with farming them in the free map. Not a single person has dropped one after countless hours put in to try to acquire them. Any way you can confirm they drop in the free map and if we could possible get a drop rate buff just a bit. Would be nice to get one every 300-400 myxx spawns. Would be nice to see more of them.

Could we also get a video showing us the animationg these weapons have? I would much like to see what cool animations they have.

Suggested some new vanities in the vanity thread for future event loot and such. Tell me what you think :)

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?425226-Event-Vanity-Reward-Items-Official/page3

Liquid777
08-21-2018, 08:23 AM
no need more drop i think

bglir
08-21-2018, 10:01 PM
let it difficult to drop, so people continue farming it, and anyone lucky enough to get it, instant rich waiting.

Mine AGK
08-21-2018, 11:06 PM
let it difficult to drop, so people continue farming it, and anyone lucky enough to get it, instant rich waiting.

But yet youre asking cinco to bring back white lightning and black gold after only 1 event being out of the loot table?

Idevour
08-22-2018, 12:26 AM
no need more drop i think

Me no get what mean

bglir
08-22-2018, 01:13 AM
But yet youre asking cinco to bring back white lightning and black gold after only 1 event being out of the loot table?

i guest you didn't concentrate and fully understand enough reading my Post and commented blindly what is not written and what is actually written.

if my request unacceptable why should yours be? both vanity's are rare and both are difficult to drop so if the majority wants it difficult and exclusive than this would apply to all as standards.

Mine AGK
08-22-2018, 11:17 AM
i guest you didn't concentrate and fully understand enough reading my Post and commented blindly what is not written and what is actually written.

if my request unacceptable why should yours be? both vanity's are rare and both are difficult to drop so if the majority wants it difficult and exclusive than this would apply to all as standards.

Heres my reason why the drop rate should be increased.

Currently as it stands, no one is really interested in farming the free map. Maybe 1 or 2 groups.
We still have endgame that is dead and not very active for farmimg the vanities. The vanity weapons arent enticing enough nor do the seem to be worth putting a ridiculous amount of time into to recieve nothing lot alot did with white lightning in the first 2 events. Someone shouldnt have to put in 60+hrs of one map and still recieve nothing to show for it. That puts other people off from farming them. Neither has he confirmed they dropped in the free mape which was what my main question was.