PDA

View Full Version : 2018-08-16 Content Update (257758)

TzatOps
08-16-2018, 10:42 AM
+ The Dark Sacrament Vendor is back this weekend (Saturday and Sunday only)!
+ Buy elegant wedding gowns and bridal veils, classic tuxedos, custom-color tuxedos and more.
+ Get the new 'Beating Heart' wedding wisp pet in black, red, gold, green, pink and rainbow!
+ All items are trade-friendly. All are sold for Platinum.

Phosgore
08-16-2018, 10:44 AM
Thanks for the update! :)

dangerdoll
08-16-2018, 10:47 AM
Yay! Ty!!!

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Msidgaf
08-16-2018, 10:54 AM
+ Buy elegant wedding gowns and bridal veils, classic tuxedos, custom-color tuxedos and more.
+ Get the new 'Beating Heart' wedding wisp pet in black, red, gold, green, pink and rainbow!
+ All items are trade-friendly. All are sold for Platinum.What are the people that don't have platinum suppose to do? The platinum offers aren't working.

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk

Mezderak
08-16-2018, 11:00 AM
no wedding gowns or tuxedos for gold for others who can't afford plat (DL communtiy) thank you cinco and tzatops

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk

Mr zero
08-16-2018, 11:01 AM
true thwre nothing for non plat usee they all care ror platinum thou
What are the people that don't have platinum suppose to do? The platinum offers aren't working.

Cinco
08-16-2018, 11:10 AM
What are the people that don't have platinum suppose to do? The platinum offers aren't working.

I would suggest Trade or Auction. Players who buy with Platinum can trade the items to those who wish to buy with gold.

Msidgaf
08-16-2018, 11:11 AM
They sell for a very high price that most can't afford
I would suggest Trade or Auction. Players who buy with Platinum can trade the items to those who wish to buy with gold.

Juul
08-16-2018, 11:22 AM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180816/836671bc101d50db9e75c087aa013ee2.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Emtrihew
08-16-2018, 11:34 AM
Yes yes yes PAY TO WIN GAME PAY TO WIN Nothing more that why peoples quit :))

Sent from my PMT5287_4G using Tapatalk

tusharreings
08-16-2018, 11:56 AM
Yes yes yes PAY TO WIN GAME PAY TO WIN Nothing more that why peoples quit :))

Sent from my PMT5287_4G using Tapatalklol

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

nadineelfen
08-16-2018, 12:00 PM
Yes yes yes tysm^^

Envoyé de mon SM-T561 en utilisant Tapatalk

Elitelegacy
08-16-2018, 12:02 PM

Sent from my LGL84VL using TapatalkTrueee plat offers not working

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Emtrihew
08-16-2018, 12:08 PM
Waaaah waaaaa waaaaaaah

dangerdoll
08-16-2018, 01:19 PM
Thank you for taking your time and doing the past gold events, as well as adding gold loot forge. Made gold much easier to gain!

nadineelfen
08-16-2018, 01:28 PM
Tysm cinco for all the events u made for all of us
Dl is alive thx again^^

Msidgaf
08-16-2018, 01:43 PM
+ All items are trade-friendly. All are sold for Platinum.Cinco you have done an amazing job with all the events but myself and others are hoping you will make wedding vanity available for gold as well. I very much enjoy playing DL.

Tinkerbelldoll
08-16-2018, 02:02 PM
So exciting 😁 please show some pictures

ColaDL
08-16-2018, 02:55 PM
+ All items are trade-friendly. All are sold for Platinum.What will the prices be of the vanitys?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Russel99
08-16-2018, 03:00 PM

The offers for ironsource only work on android that's what I heard so i got one and now I've gotten 200+ platinum

iunar
08-16-2018, 03:13 PM
it's only fair that there's a gold option for these vanities during these weekly summer events

i get that not every event should have gold options but make the sets during the irl events like halloween, christmas, valentines etc have plat sets like how it's been for the past couple of years

Msidgaf
08-16-2018, 03:27 PM
Cinco please make these available for people having to pay with gold.

Emtrihew
08-16-2018, 03:56 PM
U know when spacetime need money :) they do events for plat lel
it's only fair that there's a gold option for these vanities during these weekly summer events

i get that not every event should have gold options but make the sets during the irl events like halloween, christmas, valentines etc have plat sets like how it's been for the past couple of years

jaymt09
08-16-2018, 07:05 PM
Cinco can we view the pets or the vanity that will come this weekend? Ty

jaymt09
08-16-2018, 07:10 PM
U know when spacetime need money :) they do events for plat lel

Any app any game will sell things only with irl money because it’s how they can keep running the game I don’t see the problem on this? Ppl will buy the items and they will sell for gold, farm in cats save up and buy in auction if u can’t spend money on game :)

gamerjade04
08-16-2018, 08:46 PM

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalktruue[emoji24]

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Msidgaf
08-17-2018, 02:18 AM
Agree very much so

namca
08-17-2018, 04:40 AM
Oh well i miss the time highest plat price was 50 plats :)
We love updates nd events nd ya if someone wants get plat stuff can work now earn. .we got gold skill now :)
Only boring is that is a vendor just selling nd we want ve sm action too with looting at least :)

Deusagor
08-17-2018, 08:16 AM
Cinco if ur going to make all of it on plat i sugget u bring bk fyber offers so that we to can do something cause fyber offers were the only ones workking

Lucille
08-17-2018, 09:10 AM
Would it be possible for someone to please check and fix platinum offers please? last few months have been a headache when it comes to tapjoy offers, I have completed several offers the last few weeks right up until today and still I have not been awarded the platinum, when you request support these guys send you automated email however trying to get a reply is literally impossible! Trialpay offers could be problematic however they were always resolved quite quickly, and Fyber also but you were always awarded the platinum upon completion with them, many players are experiencing the exact same problem so can this be looked into and fixed, If I’m going to pay for offers to play I atleast would like to receive the platinum rewards for doing as I’m sure the other would too, the vanity coming this weekend would be much better being accompanied by a solo player event allowing everyone who plays the fair chance to earn it, ie a gold event, but the way things are going regarding offers i’m more inclined to suggest that sts do a platinum event where players farm small amounts of platinum instead of gold so they can purchase outfits if they reach a certain tier because receiving platinum rewards from offers have become so ridiculous, or perhaps a gold/platinum conversion option where players can exchange certain amounts of gold to platinum, not all players have android so ironsource offers are useless to them.

Emtrihew
08-17-2018, 09:50 AM
Truue
Would it be possible for someone to please check and fix platinum offers please? last few months have been a headache when it comes to tapjoy offers, I have completed several offers the last few weeks right up until today and still I have not been awarded the platinum, when you request support these guys send you automated email however trying to get a reply is literally impossible! Trialpay offers could be problematic however they were always resolved quite quickly, and Fyber also but you were always awarded the platinum upon completion with them, many players are experiencing the exact same problem so can this be looked into and fixed, If I’m going to pay for offers to play I atleast would like to receive the platinum rewards for doing as I’m sure the other would too, the vanity coming this weekend would be much better being accompanied by a solo player event allowing everyone who plays the fair chance to earn it, ie a gold event, but the way things are going regarding offers i’m more inclined to suggest that sts do a platinum event where players farm small amounts of platinum instead of gold so they can purchase outfits if they reach a certain tier because receiving platinum rewards from offers have become so ridiculous, or perhaps a gold/platinum conversion option where players can exchange certain amounts of gold to platinum, not all players have android so ironsource offers are useless to them.

tusharreings
08-17-2018, 10:02 AM
If only plat buy and no offers working then what ppl do who don't buy plats.
ALSO WE SPENDED 25M ON GEMS N WEAPONS ,12M ON DEVIL N MANY OTHER THINGS LIKE AWAKE AND OTHER STUFF.

FYBER is best and the current offers are gay which never give plat, they should write that NO PLAT WILL BE AWARDED AND U CAN PLAY FOR FUN.

Fiber give 100-500 plat within 5-10 min. N current offers give huge 0 plat.

NEED A BANK ROB EVENT and also FYBER OFFERS.

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

jaymt09
08-17-2018, 10:19 AM
ALSO WE SPENDED 25M ON GEMS N WEAPONS ,12M ON DEVIL N MANY OTHER THINGS LIKE AWAKE AND OTHER STUFF.

FYBER is best and the current offers are gay which never give plat, they should write that NO PLAT WILL BE AWARDED AND U CAN PLAY FOR FUN.

You think it’s cool to call something lame (gay) ur pathetic tush if u can’t afford to buy plat it’s not sts fault simple don’t buy anything :) wait for ppl to sell in auction and spend 25m okay :)

Emtrihew
08-17-2018, 10:20 AM
Gold event need i saying this 1000x times no one care so idc

iunar
08-17-2018, 10:39 AM
You think it’s cool to call something lame (gay) ur pathetic tush if u can’t afford to buy plat it’s not sts fault simple don’t buy anything :) wait for ppl to sell in auction and spend 25m okay :)

alright we get it you buy plat sry u don't get a sticker for it ://

we have every right to be mad, sts screws us over with bad plat sites that takes people's money and doesn't give out people's plat and they removed fyber which was the only one that worked and won't give any solutions unless it's putting money in their pockets

it's not fair you guys made new pets and new wedding stuff only for it to be plat, idk the price points for the different sets and pets but im guessing even plat buyers won't spend thousands of dollars on the new stuff

at least make it fair and allow us to have character-bound options that are in gold. marriage ain't just for the rich you know

jaymt09
08-17-2018, 10:44 AM
alright we get it you buy plat sry u don't get a sticker for it ://

we have every right to be mad, sts screws us over with bad plat sites that takes people's money and doesn't give out people's plat and they removed fyber which was the only one that worked and won't give any solutions unless it's putting money in their pockets

it's not fair you guys made new pets and new wedding stuff only for it to be plat, idk the price points for the different sets and pets but im guessing even plat buyers won't spend thousands of dollars on the new stuff

at least make it fair and allow us to have character-bound options that are in gold. marriage ain't just for the rich you know

I know marriage is not only for the rich, and yeah perhaps there’s a problem with the offers and I do agree they need to be fixed, also about the stuff being plat only I don’t see the problem I know many players who spend a lot of money and not only buy 1 set of all but multiple sets to sell for gold and such things. Nothing is rare and that is kinda lame. So yes I think this event can help with that. Don’t worry if u want I can buy extras and sell to u :)

iunar
08-17-2018, 10:49 AM
I know marriage is not only for the rich, and yeah perhaps there’s a problem with the offers and I do agree they need to be fixed, also about the stuff being plat only I don’t see the problem I know many players who spend a lot of money and not only buy 1 set of all but multiple sets to sell for gold and such things. Nothing is rare and that is kinda lame. So yes I think this event can help with that. Don’t worry if u want I can buy extras and sell to u :)

you shouldn't have to spend so much out of your own pockets and a lot of people will want these so i get that you're benefitting from buying the sets with plat since you'll get a lot of gold out of it but you can't supply for everyone

it's just annoying sts found a way to make it fair for everyone with the character-bound stuff and then it gets scrapped the same time fyber gets removed

jaymt09
08-17-2018, 10:58 AM
you shouldn't have to spend so much out of your own pockets and a lot of people will want these so i get that you're benefitting from buying the sets with plat since you'll get a lot of gold out of it but you can't supply for everyone

it's just annoying sts found a way to make it fair for everyone with the character-bound stuff and then it gets scrapped the same time fyber gets removed

Iunar tbh there are many games that won’t let you purchase event stuff with gold, and even harder to gain gold from all is really purchasing from buying crystals. And collecting them with their daily log in. Just like our nightly rewards. About the character bound items yes it was fair I agree but even then things are not worth much since they aren’t rare as to ppl who decide to buy with plat compare to how cheap gold players want the items to be 12m I call fair if the outfit will cost 600 plat. And even then players complained. It’s harder to make 600 plat than 12m.

iunar
08-17-2018, 11:03 AM
Iunar tbh there are many games that won’t let you purchase event stuff with gold, and even harder to gain gold from all is really purchasing from buying crystals. And collecting them with their daily log in. Just like our nightly rewards. About the character bound items yes it was fair I agree but even then things are not worth much since they aren’t rare as to ppl who decide to buy with plat compare to how cheap gold players want the items to be 12m I call fair if the outfit will cost 600 plat. And even then players complained. It’s harder to make 600 plat than 12m.

you have a point, everyone's appreciative that cinco made an option for non-plat buyers since most games would never do that

but these aren't proper DL annual events like the halloween, christmas events etc are, i know it's hard for plat buyers to make profit if everyone has but these are summer weekly events which sts hasn't done before, they won't last forever this might be the last but since anyone can get married in the game it's only right that anyone is able to buy the dresses/tux's and pets

make the annual events have plat sets like garnet cupid cold sets etc. so plat buyer's sales are justified

namca
08-17-2018, 11:32 AM
Blame the scamners who used fyber offers bad way
Nd all that sites that idiots go nd get cheat way plats ..Dl tries to assure itself as a bussiness nd at the end its a free game where u need pay to keep it updating ..im sure none misses the time dl was dead ..on other hand dl has an inside market merchants where if u look nd try work bit inside the game u can get what u want ..if u love the game u keep trying nd at the end its a game needs u " play " not just " receive "

Lucille
08-17-2018, 02:35 PM
I really don’t think many have an issue with this being plat only items but due to offers in game not paying out the platinum rewards upon completing offers leaving many of those doing them without their rewards and also out of pocket it does become a problem so it is a reasonable request to ask for sts to possibly make character bound versions of new items coming available to buy with gold atleast with this event seeing as marriage feature is available to all, or at the very least do it until such times as they have fixed the offers as tapjoy are not paying out any rewards for paid offers or free offers, not responding to any emails except for their automated email when you initially submit a ticket, so not only are the non plat playing players being screwed but plat players are also, either way offers do need fixing regardless of whether there is an event, new vanity or nothing at all...

Russel99
08-17-2018, 02:51 PM
I really don’t think many have an issue with this being plat only items but due to offers in game not paying out the platinum rewards upon completing offers leaving many of those doing them without their rewards and also out of pocket it does become a problem so it is a reasonable request to ask for sts to possibly make character bound versions of new items coming available to buy with gold atleast with this event seeing as marriage feature is available to all, or at the very least do it until such times as they have fixed the offers as tapjoy are not paying out any rewards for paid offers or free offers, not responding to any emails except for their automated email when you initially submit a ticket, so not only are the non plat playing players being screwed but plat players are also, either way offers do need fixing regardless of whether there is an event, new vanity or nothing at all...
Try ironsource

Emtrihew
08-17-2018, 03:05 PM
Try ironsource"Try IronSource" https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180817/d24eee74dfabc3ba07454d195cfe685c.jpg

tusharreings
08-17-2018, 03:18 PM
Iron source give 1 plat to complete lvl 25 of some game.
Jokersource ,really less n I did 2 offers n get huge 0 plats XDD
"Try IronSource" https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180817/d24eee74dfabc3ba07454d195cfe685c.jpg

Lucille
08-17-2018, 03:41 PM
ironsource only works on android and like a lot of others I ain’t on Android

Russel99
08-17-2018, 04:13 PM
Nevermind about ironsource(if you can afford get a $100 dollar tablet), but I feel that the game adding more stuff for platinum keeps items rare, having items for gold that are character bound does not help the economy or the game because you can't doing anything with them and hurts the people not around for the event because only like twenty people bought the items for platinum so they'll have trouble finding someone to buy them from. I also feel items for platinum being crazy expensive is justified because 500 platinum is more than 50 us dollars and theirs usually multiple items for 300+ platinum. So to get all the items you would spend more than a $100. This is why I feel new events items being for 4mil plus is perfectly fine it let's the people that spend money get gold in return and allows people who didn't participate or that are new to the game get the items. Lastly I feel another gold event would throw the economy away since most people just use their gold in clothes and pets or just farm a whole weekend to buy a North set and now their broke. Then when a new event comes their like we need a gold event the next week we need a gold event this doesn't solve the problem. It's just lowers the supply of items in auction and makes items more expensive. And example is if we get a gold event and people want to buy the sanguine set (you can only get set through trade and auction) if people keep buying the sanguine set it's going to disappear from auction and when it's put back on auction by some seller the price will skyrocket because the supply is lower let's say the set is 3-4.5mil before the event and theirs 40 sets then 25pbeople buy the set now theirs 15 the price is going to increase drastically maybe something like 7mil-9mil now. The problem is you can't farm it and now the price increased so this would be the new base price because the price won't go back down until it's released again, the gold event ending won't make the price go down so now the set is more expensive this is why we don't need gold events like that I would say we need them every 6 months to balance out the economy, but another one right now I don't think it's needed the economy is doing just fine. If some of my points didn't make sense please tell me and tell me what you think of the situations I talked about. PS you don't every new item that comes out save your gold.

dangerdoll
08-17-2018, 04:43 PM
Really love the sets! Cant wait! Ty so much!

Phosgore
08-17-2018, 05:40 PM
https://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=170373

How beautiful!

nadineelfen
08-17-2018, 05:46 PM
Tbh i like them all 3 dress ^^
How beautiful!

Akabb
08-17-2018, 10:08 PM
Plz make some stuff for gold too plz!!!?! We can't afford plats . Don't make everything available for gold but a pet or gown plz?

doomdoomdoom
08-18-2018, 12:35 AM
The dresses are so pretty. Thank you! Whoever designed them did such a nice job.

exhilarate
08-18-2018, 12:47 AM
can u make it so the girls' can wear the tux?

exhilarate
08-18-2018, 12:52 AM
that'd b dope, kinda like nosferatu, if not its cool

nadineelfen
08-18-2018, 02:09 AM
I love them tysm ^^

nadineelfen
08-18-2018, 05:00 AM
Why we dont have title or achiv for them?

Smokianlord
08-18-2018, 10:28 AM
I would suggest Trade or Auction. Players who buy with Platinum can trade the items to those who wish to buy with gold.can you please make them dropable at least?? that will balance the price in auction ... people are just putting them in auction for 15m :/ which is hard to afford ... at least make them dropable with 0.03% chance and can be dropped in old town street

btw keep up doing the great work!

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

iunar
08-18-2018, 10:51 AM
can you please make them dropable at least?? that will balance the price in auction ... people are just putting them in auction for 15m :/ which is hard to afford ... at least make them dropable with 0.03% chance and can be dropped in old town street

btw keep up doing the great work!

agreed

but only a few sets so plat buyers get to keep their sets rare maybe cat lounge? everyone's dropping invader and abyss ever since the intro to gold loot we need updated stuff that you can drop there

Russel99
08-18-2018, 11:53 AM
agreed

but only a few sets so plat buyers get to keep their sets rare maybe cat lounge? everyone's dropping invader and abyss ever since the intro to gold loot we need updated stuff that you can drop there
Yeah I agree we need something rare in black cat ,invaders price is falling fast. This also helps free to play players have a chance at these items

Tinkerbelldoll
08-18-2018, 01:11 PM
I disagree with some people here. The new wedding stuff should stay the way they are. Platinum purchased. This helps keep things rare which is what DL needs right now. You guys have gave us plenty of affordable items almost free this past few weeks with events . You people complaining should “get ur money up” lmao

Smokianlord
08-18-2018, 01:17 PM
I disagree with some people here. The new wedding stuff should stay the way they are. Platinum purchased. This helps keep things rare which is what DL needs right now. You guys have gave us plenty of affordable items almost free this past few weeks with events . You people complaining should “get ur money up” lmaoDL never was pay to win game :) think about past ... red bandana , black bandana was insanely rare ... now they are brought back and price went down .. same with the relic hammer and axes 36 also nightmare and metal invader ... there was always a dropable version of platinum purchasable item ... so why not??? also people bought khanda with platinum ... so why make it drop later !?? I think it's a good idea to make a balance between auction ... Both should get rich platinum players and non platinum players ... platinum players already got an advantage that they don't have to farm them

iunar
08-18-2018, 02:20 PM
DL never was pay to win game :) think about past ... red bandana , black bandana was insanely rare ... now they are brought back and price went down .. same with the relic hammer and axes 36 also nightmare and metal invader ... there was always a dropable version of platinum purchasable item ... so why not??? also people bought khanda with platinum ... so why make it drop later !?? I think it's a good idea to make a balance between auction ... Both should get rich platinum players and non platinum players ... platinum players already got an advantage that they don't have to farm them

i agree with some people here

i mean why keep things rare iatina? let's bring helix back too!!1! you people complaining should go spend your 'pixel life savings' and cry lmao

Tinkerbelldoll
08-18-2018, 02:37 PM
i agree with some people here

i mean why keep things rare iatina? let's bring helix back too!!1! you people complaining should go spend your 'pixel life savings' and cry lmao

Lol dont copy me u naab who is iatina ? 😂 Forget to take your meds again i see. This has nothing to do with gold . Clearly u dont have much real life money to spend lol . Work harder irl so you can afford platinum.

Russel99
08-18-2018, 02:43 PM
Lol dont copy me u naab who is iatina ? 😂 Forget to take your meds again i see. This has nothing to do with gold . Clearly u dont have much real life money to spend lol . Work harder irl so you can afford platinum.
Firstly you are one of the people always asking for the helix to be brought back so you shouldn't be talking about get "your money up" and secondly they were asking for a low droprate on the items so their still rare but now you can farm them if you don't have platinum xd

iunar
08-18-2018, 02:44 PM
Lol dont copy me u naab who is iatina ? �� Forget to take your meds again i see. This has nothing to do with gold . Clearly u dont have much real life money to spend lol . Work harder irl so you can afford platinum.

it's hilarious to see how you switch sides whenever it benefits you. first you don't have helix then you complain about bringing it back because nothing should be rare in game. then you have the new sets and now you're complaining things should be rare? lmfao old man you need to go out more if you're trying to justify spending irl money on a game, don't try to act like you ain't the same person doing weird stuff outside the game for items and you wanna talk about workin hard pft

humble yourself before you try to come for me

kisses x

Tinkerbelldoll
08-18-2018, 02:53 PM
I said bring back a PLATINUM PURCHASEABLE helix. Unlike some of u i am willing to spend REAL money . Go cry somewhere else now lol . And learn how to read !

ColaDL
08-18-2018, 03:30 PM
I disagree with some people here. The new wedding stuff should stay the way they are. Platinum purchased. This helps keep things rare which is what DL needs right now. You guys have gave us plenty of affordable items almost free this past few weeks with events . You people complaining should “get ur money up” lmaoPreach sister

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Russel99
08-18-2018, 03:39 PM
I said bring back a PLATINUM PURCHASEABLE helix. Unlike some of u i am willing to spend REAL money . Go cry somewhere else now lol . And learn how to read !
Your probably a noob with money xd.

Russel99
08-18-2018, 03:52 PM
[QUOTE=ColaDL;2859600]Preach sister
Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk[/QUOTE
Preach what lmao.

Tinkerbelldoll
08-18-2018, 04:27 PM
Lmfao yeah super noob i own every item in game . Shoo away naab go cry somewhere else cuz you’re too broke irl to afford plat

Russel99
08-18-2018, 05:49 PM
Lmfao yeah super noob i own every item in game . Shoo away naab go cry somewhere else cuz
you’re too broke irl to afford plat
Never spent money on game and have more than enough platinum to get the new items so you don't know what your talking about.

Kusa
08-19-2018, 03:06 AM
Go and buy with platinum,, it's not a event ....
And new pet r trash.
Gbu

Emtrihew
08-19-2018, 03:26 AM
I agree i wanted gold event but i see no one read posts so usseles talk waste of time
Go and buy with platinum,, it's not a event ....
And new pet r trash.
Gbu

Keph
08-19-2018, 09:50 PM
I said bring back a PLATINUM PURCHASEABLE helix. Unlike some of u i am willing to spend REAL money . Go cry somewhere else now lol . And learn how to read !This tinkerbelldoll always crying for Cinco to add Helix back in the game

2 years and you still can't afford 1

I saw you in game your outfit worth less than 200,000g

L

Annin
08-19-2018, 09:54 PM
Helix won't be coming back, especially not for platinum lmao

It was a LEVEL CAP reward not just any regular weapon

There should be one called Kriegberg Helix of Imagination because it's never coming :)

gamerjade04
08-20-2018, 02:34 AM
This tinkerbelldoll always crying for Cinco to add Helix back in the game

Llmfao.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

iunar
08-20-2018, 07:14 AM
Lmfao yeah super noob

admitting it is the first step to recovery

Tinkerbelldoll
08-20-2018, 02:28 PM
This tinkerbelldoll always crying for Cinco to add Helix back in the game

L

LOL shall i own you again on forums like I did lst time you lonely troubled child? I’ve never spoken to you in game and nobody here knows who I even am 😂😂 what a naab .

Tinkerbelldoll
08-20-2018, 02:30 PM
Keep crying naab you wish you owned my inventory . You share helix with your pixel bf 😂 That is all you own haha

nadineelfen
08-20-2018, 02:32 PM
Its kinda sad to read all this tbh
We just want to h1ve fun , more events nd why not new misisons new cap new bosses

Russel99
08-20-2018, 02:33 PM
LOL shall i own you again on forums like I did lst time you lonely troubled child? I’ve never spoken to you in game and nobody here knows who I even am 😂😂 what a naab .
We don't know who you are because your scared to face us so you instead go to forums and cry and act like you speak for the community

Tinkerbelldoll
08-20-2018, 02:37 PM
We don't know who you are because your scared to face us so you instead go to forums and cry and act like you speak for the community

Blah blah blah cry cry cry lol

iunar
08-20-2018, 03:02 PM
Blah blah blah cry cry cry lol

imagine being 20 years old posting this on a games forum LMFAOOO

take your L norvina

iunar
08-20-2018, 03:07 PM
Keep crying naab you wish you owned my inventory . You share helix with your pixel bf 😂 That is all you own haha

what happened to owning everything in game babe? would love to see yours x

it's funny how you try to bring my boyfriend into this yet you'll talk or do anything with a guy for items but go off ig, dl is your escape after all

Lothus
08-20-2018, 03:28 PM
Pfft..."Face palm..

Cinco
08-20-2018, 03:41 PM
Glad you all liked the new formal outfits!