PDA

View Full Version : Plat prices

Appleisaac
11-17-2011, 10:25 PM
Hi guys,
I was just posting because I was just playing and I was really having fun so I decided to buy some plat for a cool vanity or something to say I "supported the devs" or something like that, but when I went to the Plat store I saw that 5$=30 plat... I really love the game, but I would like a little more bang for my buck. especially when the ballon I wanted was 40 plat...:suspicion:

P.S. this isn't a flame post, and I know that no one is forcing me to buy the plat so plz don't yell at me. :-/ I just feel kind of depressed.

javier995
11-17-2011, 10:29 PM
I personally don't have a problem with that. I just wish there was like $15,$25, etc. offers. This is because if I buy a $15 gift card I have to buy the 75 plat and 30 plat if I want to spend it all on STS. Idk something like 120plat for $15? That'd my only problem. Other than that I see the plat prices just fine.

KTpantyhose
11-17-2011, 10:33 PM
i wish there was still the 99cent one. i do wish there was a 15$ one too. haha

javier995
11-17-2011, 10:37 PM

Lol how much plat for the 99cents?

Appleisaac
11-17-2011, 10:38 PM

Yeah a 99cent one would be great! But wouldn't that only give like 3 plat?

I don't think I'll ever be able to afford a balloon :( I dont think I'll get 5$ worth of plat... Especially bcuz I'm 13 years old and I don't get an allowance so 5$ is a lot for me :D. I do love pl though...

Xscoopx
11-17-2011, 10:41 PM
The thing that kinda disappoints me about plat is that the pets cost like 500 plat or something and I'm pretty sure that's some where near $40 maybe even more

javier995
11-17-2011, 10:48 PM

I don't think I'll ever be able to afford a balloon :( I dont think I'll get 5$ worth of plat... Especially bcuz I'm 13 years old and I don't get an allowance so 5$ is a lot for me :D. I do love pl though...

Save up and get and iTunes card or a greendot card! You can also dl free apps to get plat, or any other things on free plat offers!

The thing that kinda disappoints me about plat is that the pets cost like 500 plat or something and I'm pretty sure that's some where near $40 maybe even more

About $30 for that on DoTD

WoundedEagle
11-17-2011, 10:57 PM

Sell stuff. How do you think this 15 year old buys his platinum? He mows the lawn, sells cords and electronics that are obsolete, and sells his Pokemon cards lol..

javier995
11-17-2011, 11:04 PM
Sell stuff. How do you think this 15 year old buys his platinum? He mows the lawn, sells cords and electronics that are obsolete, and sells his Pokemon cards lol..

You're 15 WE? Lol
I sold all my pokemon cards to afford my first pokemon game(that I bought myself). Lol
I also do chores. I get good grades and I ask to be rewarded with some money to buy plat! Lol Although sometimes my uncle, aunt, or grandpa give me money. Then I use that money to buy plat, I ask my uncle if I can use his Chase Card and I pay him. Lol
My mom says its just a game, I tell her,"Those are just purses, yet you got about 30 of them. Also I never ask for anything." Lol it works bc being the oldest of 5 with a single mom, I put my siblings before myself. :D

WoundedEagle
11-17-2011, 11:12 PM
You're 15 WE? Lol
I sold all my pokemon cards to afford my first pokemon game(that I bought myself). Lol
I also do chores. I get good grades and I ask to be rewarded with some money to buy plat! Lol Although sometimes my uncle, aunt, or grandpa give me money. Then I use that money to buy plat, I ask my uncle if I can use his Chase Card and I pay him. Lol
My mom says its just a game, I tell her,"Those are just purses, yet you got about 30 of them. Also I never ask for anything." Lol it works bc being the oldest of 5 with a single mom, I put my siblings before myself. :D

Yep lol. And lol! At what you say to your mom XD that hilarious :D

KTpantyhose
11-17-2011, 11:14 PM
Lol how much plat for the 99cents?

it gave 5 plat.

javier995
11-17-2011, 11:23 PM
Yep lol. And lol! At what you say to your mom XD that hilarious :D

Lol she got mad tho. Haha Good thing she let me get $20 bc I brought up the purses. Lol Now I can't spend $40 but my lil sis can spend $120 on some UGZ or whatever you call those dang boots/slippers. Lol

it gave 5 plat.

It gave? Has there been a 99cent plat offer before?

MightyMicah
11-17-2011, 11:54 PM
Usually my aunt supplies the $$ around my birdthday and christmas lol. Im about to be 16 though, which means i get a job at the commicery. That rakes in the $$ I cant wait! Lol as for you I would say ask your parent(s)/ gaurdian if you can do chores for $$.