PDA

View Full Version : Add already awakened gear as loot from mobs

Thewolfbull
08-17-2018, 03:44 AM
So my idea is to give weapons/armors/helms/belts/rings/amulets from mobs on any map a small chance to be already awakened and make the awakens random too so everyone has a small chance to loot a piece of gear that has a good (or bad) awaken already on it while killing mobs.

How it would work is any possible piece of current gear ingame you loot on any map has a chance to be already awakened.

These can only be looted from mobs and it can be any mob on any map and any lvl of gear same chance for every mob.

Chances to loot already awakened gear is very very low but there is still a chance to loot something thats good.

Maybe add a tradable elixer for plat that increases chance to loot good awakes on the gear you loot by 25%.

PatD
08-17-2018, 09:59 AM
I think that would be very difficult to implement as they would have to add thousand(if not million) of entry in each loot table

Fyrce
08-17-2018, 01:28 PM
Perhaps add Awakened Gem and STR/DEX/INT Standard Jewels to Twisted Story Token rewards. Awaken Gem at 500 tokens, jewels at 250 tokens?

And the other jewels (chaos, diamond, light, nature, water) to normal Story Token rewards?

Thewolfbull
08-17-2018, 11:25 PM
Perhaps add Awakened Gem and STR/DEX/INT Standard Jewels to Twisted Story Token rewards. Awaken Gem at 500 tokens, jewels at 250 tokens?

And the other jewels (chaos, diamond, light, nature, water) to normal Story Token rewards?

I'd rather have the chance to loot something good from a mob than buy it from a vendor like everything else :p

Gouiwaa9000
08-20-2018, 05:22 AM
I think that would be very difficult to implement as they would have to add thousand(if not million) of entry in each loot table

They could just add a chance for each drop to be awakened with the 5k elixir/normal gem/elite gem once it drops and use the existing rng .
( i guess this would be coded in a similar way item rerolling is )