PDA

View Full Version : Vanity Search Bar:

samuel_bonas
08-17-2018, 11:18 AM
I know there's a lot of us on PL that have tons of vanities and it's a pain to keep scrolling down to find a certain vanity. I think it would be a smart idea if PL were to add a search bar. That would make it a lot easier to find a certain vanity.

MATTHIEU
08-17-2018, 11:21 AM
I know there's a lot of us on PL that have tons of vanities and it's a pain to keep scrolling down to find a certain vanity. I think it would be a smart idea if PL were to add a search bar. That would make it a lot easier to find a certain vanity.wow...

Sent from my Around The World using Tapatalk

Jensmage
08-17-2018, 01:39 PM
While we are in a dungeon, we should have a vanity bar indicator. The vanity bar indicator should reflect the odds of a vanity available for a drop. :P

Crybabyalert
08-17-2018, 02:12 PM
I’d like to see a description of the dungeon with drop rate percentages aswell before I join a map for pinks/elites/vanities, they do this in dark legends

Kuidaore
08-17-2018, 02:40 PM
We could also get the tool AL has that lets the player to switch between saved outfits/sets/vanity from hud instead of inventory don't see it being super difficult to add in??

Draebatad
08-17-2018, 03:00 PM
I’d like to see a description of the dungeon with drop rate percentages aswell before I join a map for pinks/elites/vanities, they do this in dark legends

Yes! +1, Cinco was talking about this in my "quest status pop-up page" thread in the suggestions forum. I replied there as well in regards to what you mentioned.

[...] we were thinking about how we might remove / change the 'Map' to be more of a list view (like you see when Hosting) that includes additional data related to Quests, rare items looted, etc.

Jensmage
08-17-2018, 03:18 PM
We could also get the tool AL has that lets the player to switch between saved outfits/sets/vanity from hud instead of inventory don't see it being super difficult to add in??

Boss finally on forum. :p

Kuidaore
08-17-2018, 03:49 PM
Boss finally on forum. :p

:O no no no… You're BOSS!!

Liquid777
08-20-2018, 09:26 AM
i agree so hard to find and no sort on stash

bglir
08-21-2018, 12:15 AM
i can't spell the names of the vanity's, i like it more if stash were divided into sections like helm weapon armour shield amulet ring.

Draebatad
08-21-2018, 02:34 AM
i like it more if stash were divided into sections like helm weapon armour shield amulet ring.

A stash display UI layout that is the same as actual inventory display?

Non-vanity Items: helm, weapon, armor, shield, ring, amulet, crafting material
Vanities: helm, weapon, armor, shield, pet (and hopefully soon, a vanity faces slot!)

That would be brilliant. This would declutter and organize the stash view. As a possible bonus, it would also be nice to see total max stash slots increased to 500 if that wouldn't negatively impact performance.

bglir
08-21-2018, 05:29 AM
A stash display UI layout that is the same as actual inventory display?

Non-vanity Items: helm, weapon, armor, shield, ring, amulet, crafting material
Vanities: helm, weapon, armor, shield, pet (and hopefully soon, a vanity faces slot!)

That would be brilliant. This would declutter and organize the stash view. As a possible bonus, it would also be nice to see total max stash slots increased to 500 if that wouldn't negatively impact performance.

Yes its time our stash needs upgrade, 500, 1000 or 1500.