PDA

View Full Version : Guns for future cap and stronger enemies.

Gilthunder
08-17-2018, 06:12 PM

Guns like these in the future would be cool considering SL is futuristic. This would be a great weapon in future cap for strong enemies. The weapon's gonna fire electric plasma that explodes or a laser beam that shoots constantly just like the napalm and it's gonna be an AoE damage since that's what most people in SL want.
It'd be awesome if we focus on futuristic ideas like vanity, armor, guns, etc to match the concept of the game.

DISCLAIMER: This is not my own artwork.

Shonex
08-18-2018, 08:13 AM
Looks nice, but I am not okay with this. This probably belongs to another game and anything similar here would be a ripoff. The concept and the idea is nice, but this can't be used.

Gilthunder
08-18-2018, 01:20 PM
Looks nice, but I am not okay with this. This probably belongs to another game and anything similar here would be a ripoff. The concept and the idea is nice, but this can't be used.

This is not from another game the guy created this for his project years ago that got cancelled so he decided to post it on the internet. I am not making sts to use this exact same model my point is we should focus on using futuristic ideas, we are against aliens and for some reason we have ordinary weapons in the real world. If you play games right now that are in alien era they use guns that look futuristic.

Yungsz
08-18-2018, 06:41 PM
That look nice asf tbh

Gilthunder
08-19-2018, 02:56 PM
That look nice asf tbh

Yeah especially the top view

octavos
08-20-2018, 04:04 PM

I want this gun :D

Escanor
08-20-2018, 10:01 PM