PDA

View Full Version : Another Regina Spektor fan art piece by yours truly!

RedRyder
11-18-2011, 01:30 AM
This one took me about a whopping 6hrs! Hope you guys enjoy :) I haven't shared it with my friends yet, so you guys get the exclusive scoop!

javier995
11-18-2011, 01:40 AM
Nice! Keep it up dude!:) do you do art for players? Like say if I wanted my SL char and PL char(mains) about to fight and in the background it would say something like idk,"SL vs PL!" or something creative.

DJMdivine
11-18-2011, 01:49 AM
Oh my red! Your artwork is truly amazing! You have a lot of talent! :P

Skeletonlord
11-18-2011, 01:53 AM
This is brilliant and fantastic artwork. I love the definition in the face and microphone! To sum up, this is truly amazing work! Keep it up!

Handsofmyvodka
11-18-2011, 01:59 AM
Omg omg omg this is sick

RedRyder
11-18-2011, 06:53 AM
Thanks! It was incredibly annoying to do on an iPhone screen >=(
Javier I used to do that for in game gold during the balefort sewer days, but school and work won't allow me to commit to that again :(

Hankomachos
11-18-2011, 07:05 AM
Faaaaaaaaaaaaaanttttttttassssstttttiiiiiiiccc!!!!1 !!!!!!!11 :D

Silentarrow
11-18-2011, 07:29 AM
Nice job Red!

javier995
11-18-2011, 08:29 AM
Javier I used to do that for in game gold during the balefort sewer days, but school and work won't allow me to commit to that again :(

Ahh I see. Thanks anyway bro! School comes first anyways. :)

JaytB
11-18-2011, 08:50 AM

Wait, what?!?! You did that on your phone?!?

On topic: Amazing work... But... On your phone?!? O.O

BodMaster
11-18-2011, 09:45 AM
Wait, what?!?! You did that on your phone?!?

On topic: Amazing work... But... On your phone?!? O.O

All his art work lately have been created on his phone/tablet hehe :p

Did you see Red's SL piece? though the PL piece was amazing ;)

Master at Sketchbook! :O Nah awesome piece of art buddy :D

Did you create a Zooey Deschanel/Katy Perry/Isla Fisher piece in the end? ;)

JaytB
11-18-2011, 10:24 AM
All his art work lately have been created on his phone/tablet hehe :p

I know that, but most of his work is done on an iPad. I can't even begin do imagine drawing that on a tiny iPhone screen. I mean, the detail just amazes me for something done with your fat fingers on a tiny screen :D

StompArtist
11-18-2011, 10:25 AM
So when are you going to put your art in public display?

RedRyder
11-18-2011, 10:38 AM
@bod: all in due time :)

@jaytb: haha yep! All on my phone!

@stomp: my work has been displayed on my college campus' art/music building, but besides school I've yet to have any work on display :( hopefully soon!

Thanks everyone for the positive feedback! Earlier today, I edited te picture a little. I fixed the nostrils, erased some lines and accentuated her eyelashes. Minor adjustments, but it makes a difference!

Here it is, after and before (backwards I know, but the STS app did that not me :p and photobucket is on a crash spree again):

StompArtist
11-18-2011, 10:42 AM
If you go visit smaller art galleries there are usually student groups that display together. This could be a good option, by the quality of your work I would think you are ready for something like that.

RedRyder
11-18-2011, 10:46 AM
If you go visit smaller art galleries there are usually student groups that display together. This could be a good option, by the quality of your work I would think you are ready for something like that.

Thanks, I'll look into it :)