PDA

View Full Version : [Bug] Mage Skill: Frost Bolt Mastery

PsychoNuke
08-17-2018, 09:54 PM
Mastery Description: Frost Bolt has a 4.0% chance to freeze enemy, boss or player for 2 seconds.
Issue: The mastery is not working on any boss (Normal/Elite/Raid) or player.
Steps to Reproduce: Enable Frost Bolt Mastery 10/10. Keep hitting the boss/player with Frost Bolt skill till you conclude that it doesn't work or 4% chance is way less.

Kindly review and fix it. Thank you.

Futumsh
08-20-2018, 11:19 AM
Mastery Description: Frost Bolt has a 4.0% chance to freeze enemy, boss or player for 2 seconds.
Issue: The mastery is not working on any boss (Normal/Elite/Raid) or player.
Steps to Reproduce: Enable Frost Bolt Mastery 10/10. Keep hitting the boss/player with Frost Bolt skill till you conclude that it doesn't work or 4% chance is way less.

Kindly review and fix it. Thank you.

I just tested this out, and it appears to be working properly.

PsychoNuke
08-20-2018, 09:53 PM
Thank you for checking, I tested it again today:

(Solo) Normal Thumper: Killed only using Frost Bolt skill. Mastery worked 1 time in 2 fights out of 10.
(Solo) Elite Thumper: Killed only using Frost Bolt skill. Mastery did not work on any of the fights out of 10.
(Party) Infested Raid Boss: Used 4skills and tested Frost Bolt mastery in 20 runs. The Mastery did not freeze boss in any of the fights.

So, I am not sure if its working for all bosses or if the chance is very low or my rng is really that bad. I would appreciate if any other mage can test this as well.

will0
08-20-2018, 10:22 PM
it doesn't work on " Infested Raid Boss" for some reason not sure is on purpose

PsychoNuke
08-27-2018, 05:57 AM
It is not working on the new Hydra Raid boss as well.