View Full Version : [Bug] Mage Skill: Frost Bolt Upgrade: Ice Wielder

PsychoNuke
08-17-2018, 10:04 PM
Skill Upgrade Description: Charged Frost Bolt has a 20% chance of freezing and damaging enemies around the target.
Issue: Skill upgrade (Ice Wielder) is enabled by default, it does not require skill point to enable the upgrade.
Steps to Reproduce: Don't spend the skill point, keep the upgrade disabled. Use charged Frost Bolt skill on mobs to realize that the skill already does what the Ice Wielder skill upgrade says.

Kindly review and fix it, thank you.

Futumsh
08-20-2018, 11:30 AM
Skill Upgrade Description: Charged Frost Bolt has a 20% chance of freezing and damaging enemies around the target.
Issue: Skill upgrade (Ice Wielder) is enabled by default, it does not require skill point to enable the upgrade.
Steps to Reproduce: Don't spend the skill point, keep the upgrade disabled. Use charged Frost Bolt skill on mobs to realize that the skill already does what the Ice Wielder skill upgrade says.

Kindly review and fix it, thank you.

This looks like it's working properly to me - only the target was affected without the upgrade.

PsychoNuke
08-20-2018, 01:39 PM
This looks like it's working properly to me - only the target was affected without the upgrade.

True, sorry if I wasn't clear in my original post.

PsychoNuke
08-20-2018, 10:16 PM
Thanks for the fix. Its working as it should be.