PDA

View Full Version : Ally guilds and chat sharing

Yeh
08-18-2018, 06:42 AM
Hi everyone I had a thought last night...

I know it’s happened to many, you are running in mausoleum or in the event and you have room in your party. You look through your friends, and guild but all are busy.. Wouldn’t it be nice to be able to ask other guilds if anyone wanted to join?
I don’t know exactly how this could be implemented, but I was thinking the guildmaster could choose like 5 ally guilds to share a chat with. There could be a special command like... I don’t know. off the top of my head ... /ag (/allyguild) .. We would have a special color dedicated to ally guild chats. I see a lot of people guild hopping because they are unsatisfied with the amount of activity. I think this could help the community.
Anyone have pros or cons about this idea?

intizamfamily888
08-18-2018, 06:47 AM
+1. And those who dont like this idea should have the option to disable the /allyguild chat from the options

Gesendet von meinem BLA-L29 mit Tapatalk

Moscu
08-18-2018, 06:50 AM
It's a good idea ... It would be good to communicate to ask for help on different maps, although I think that people could abuse this and spam in the chat.
Imagine that you join about 3-4 guilds of good activity the chat would not stop receiving messages.
If this will be implemented, it would be good to have an option to deactivate the message system between guilds. But I imagine that with the option of "Disable Guild Chat" it would be the same.

IGN: Moscu

intizamfamily888
08-18-2018, 07:05 AM
It's a good idea ... It would be good to communicate to ask for help on different maps, although I think that people could abuse this and spam in the chat.
Imagine that you join about 3-4 guilds of good activity the chat would not stop receiving messages.
If this will be implemented, it would be good to have an option to deactivate the message system between guilds. But I imagine that with the option of "Disable Guild Chat" it would be the same.

IGN: MoscuThere shud be a seperate option for allies only though

Obooo
08-18-2018, 08:51 AM
Ling long ago, i v suggested sts to have a union structure above friendly guilds, with union chat. It is common in many mmo games, and easy to program the feature. But... Well, currently, i heard many guilds are shrinking and merging. If we have the union feature, we dont have to merge or extinct old guilds.

Spheresome
08-18-2018, 09:30 AM
+1, but this could get complicated really fast. And all of the guilds allied to each other could only be allied to the same guilds. Like if 2 guilds were allied and one guild wanted to ally with a different guild that the guild they initially allied with was allied with, then it would get very confusing and complicated very fast.

1 ally guild should suffice imo

Yeh
08-18-2018, 09:50 AM
Yeah I guess 5 May be a bit too much xD

PsychoNuke
08-18-2018, 09:57 AM
Why not a global chat? 1 text per 3 minutes (to avoid spams) that goes to all players in all towns and maps.

intizamfamily888
08-18-2018, 10:10 AM
Waiting for the *shifty eyes* comment from justg

Spheresome
08-18-2018, 11:06 AM
Why not a global chat? 1 text per 3 minutes (to avoid spams) that goes to all players in all towns and maps.

more like 1 text per day. Already there are so many players, gonna be so many trolls, and the notifications will be non stop. Even though one message seems a little for one hour, lets not forget how many players actually play ;-;. Even the marriage system was an endless flow of notifications.

intizamfamily888
08-18-2018, 11:13 AM
more like 1 text per day. Already there are so many players, gonna be so many trolls, and the notifications will be non stop. Even though one message seems a little for one hour, lets not forget how many players actually play ;-;. Even the marriage system was an endless flow of notifications.Lol 1 text per day is tooo less. The main idea of the chat is to find ppl to run maps with. I know there will always be trolls around, but they are there in every game. We just have to deal with it.

Yeh
08-18-2018, 11:16 AM
I think he was joking . But I would rather it be more compartmentalized with guilds. Not just any person sending out any pointless message they want to all of arlor. If you are allied with another guild, chances are they will have about the same requirements in their guild. It would bring people together and help all involved, I think 🤔

PsychoNuke
08-18-2018, 12:34 PM
more like 1 text per day. Already there are so many players, gonna be so many trolls, and the notifications will be non stop. Even though one message seems a little for one hour, lets not forget how many players actually play ;-;. Even the marriage system was an endless flow of notifications.

No notifications, just like General chat but player can read it irrespective of which town/map they are in. Add another tab called global to keep it easy to check. Its a usual thing in MMOs to have global chat.

Spheresome
08-18-2018, 02:19 PM
No notifications, just like General chat but player can read it irrespective of which town/map they are in. Add another tab called global to keep it easy to check. Its a usual thing in MMOs to have global chat.

Ahhh kk I misinterpreted it, I thought it would be like a world blast out message like the marriage ones.

+1 to world chat ^_^

Thegoodsir
08-18-2018, 09:38 PM
Cool idea, would bring people together as well.

badgirlchlo
08-18-2018, 10:06 PM
Global chat sounds like a beggars paradise