PDA

View Full Version : Long Live the Old Republic!

Lowlyspy
11-18-2011, 02:50 AM
Hello everyone,

I wanted to make this thread to see how many players from the closed beta were left after all this time.

Honestly I miss the closed beta, it birthed my guild (now passed) and provided numerous new friends. It was a time when everyone knew eachother (due to the incredibly small player base xD) and it wasn't difficult to meet up since there normally wasn't more than 2 blackstar instances at a time.

If you were a member of the original closed beta (not the open android beta) please post here :)

**disclaimer**this thread in no way suggests that the times after the closed beta weren't as fun or didn't provide as many friends, I simply wish to reminisce about a time long past**

xXDamonDXx
11-18-2011, 02:56 AM
Yay! Was good times.
I left shortly after beta though hardly go online now. Don't find it fun no more lol.

Lowlyspy
11-18-2011, 03:01 AM
Lol I remember how u held the top spot on the kills leaderboard for the entire beta, u are quite the vular squisher :D

xXDamonDXx
11-18-2011, 03:17 AM
Lol I remember how u held the top spot on the kills leaderboard for the entire beta, u are quite the vular squisher :D

Lol it was most the beta, it did get overtook at one point on overall lb.
But i wasnt really trying. That was just me soloing like crazy.
I think I over played the beta. :D

Cahaun
11-18-2011, 05:07 AM
Lol I remember you too! Hi Low! Remember when we camped in the queen vular's room for like two hours? ;)

Honeypot
11-18-2011, 05:17 AM
^^ Closed Beta ! Good times and great fun !

Hey Lowlyspy ! Long time no see !

I was a member of the original closed beta and I'm still here ! ;)

BodMaster
11-18-2011, 06:21 AM
Hey Lowly, miss you buddy (Though still kinda chat on forums, but that isnt the same :p)

Luckiest day ever, go my Beta key on my Bday, and have been enjoying it since :D

Lol it was most the beta, it did get overtook at one point on overall lb.
But i wasnt really trying. That was just me soloing like crazy.
I think I over played the beta. :D

Hehe, I took the 1st spot now and then, and Honey's alts lol, though you always managed to get back on top without even trying :p

Dalinuel
11-18-2011, 06:43 AM
I played closed beta like mad I leveled both my toons then it just got repetitive so i went back to pocket legends

Cahaun
11-18-2011, 07:17 AM
When I was in closed beta I lvl'd all three of my toons to the cap without platinum spent. :p
When I grind I "GRIND!" ;)

Lowlyspy
11-18-2011, 10:05 AM
Lol I remember you too! Hi Low! Remember when we camped in the queen vular's room for like two hours? ;)
Bwahaha, its a good thing they patched that glitch, after we had our fun with it ;D

^^ Closed Beta ! Good times and great fun !

Hey Lowlyspy ! Long time no see !

I was a member of the original closed beta and I'm still here ! ;)

Hey Lowly, miss you buddy (Though still kinda chat on forums, but that isnt the same :p)

Luckiest day ever, go my Beta key on my Bday, and have been enjoying it since :D

I played closed beta like mad I leveled both my toons then it just got repetitive so i went back to pocket legends
Lol we're all gonna have to run sometime :D

Handsofmyvodka
11-18-2011, 10:13 AM
What was cap lvl then?
Off-topic:when I saw this thread I thought it was something about star wars lol

octavos
11-18-2011, 10:13 AM
Long live The Old Republic!!!! :D I for one enjoyed every minute. it was like a band of brothers/sisters :p

Lv 21 lol

My guilds in SL

1. Rage of Mages...my baby
2. Knights of the Old Republic (strictly beta members only)
3. Ghosts (new personal guild)

I will never break them apart, they will only get stronger mwuahahahahaha!!!

Lowlyspy
11-18-2011, 10:14 AM
What was cap lvl then? 21 was the elite cap.

EDIT: aww I got edit ninja'd >:l

Long live The Old Republic!!!! :D I for one enjoyed every minute. it was like a band of brothers/sisters :p

Lv 21 lol Ghosty, hey buddy, been forever since ive talked to you lol

octavos
11-18-2011, 10:18 AM
21 was the elite cap.

EDIT: aww I got edit ninja'd >:l

Ghosty, hey buddy, been forever since ive talked to you lol

Hello my friend, yes been forevea!!!! but yes leveling alts, putting out fights, playing PL......and playing Skyrim lol.
how r u low? hopefully AoA is treating you well...ill be there for the party this weekend

Lowlyspy
11-18-2011, 10:25 AM
Hello my friend, yes been forevea!!!! but yes leveling alts, putting out fights, playing PL......and playing Skyrim lol.
how r u low? hopefully AoA is treating you well...ill be there for the party this weekend lol good to hear ur doin alright. Well not to sound like a cheezy mcdonalds commercial, im lovin it. Cant wait for the party, ive been itchin for it all week :D
EDIT: HA thank you breaking dawn, my mom doesnt wanna get up so I get to stay home from school today \(^_^)/

CriostalCamhaoir
11-18-2011, 10:25 AM
Closed Beta was awesome! Even though there were separate guilds it was as if all us closed Beta players were one big guild. Everyone usually Hung in one B* instance and runs were more friend oriented then guild! Miss the days when you would see the same people every day! And we thought getting 21 was horrible! Still capped all 3 of my players without .plat! And naked BBB runs! Great times!

Lowlyspy
11-18-2011, 10:27 AM
Closed Beta was awesome! Even though there were separate guilds it was as if all us closed Beta players were one big guild. Everyone usually Hung in one B* instance and runs were more friend oriented then guild! Miss the days when you would see the same people every day! And we thought getting 21 was horrible! Still capped all 3 of my players without .plat! And naked BBB runs! Great times!
Bahaha, I actually miss the 21 cap, only took like a day and a half from 20-21 xD

octavos
11-18-2011, 10:28 AM
lol good to hear ur doin alright. Well not to sound like a cheezy mcdonalds commercial, im lovin it. Cant wait for the party, ive been itchin for it all week :D
EDIT: HA thank you breaking dawn, my mom doesnt wanna get up so I get to stay home from school today \(^_^)/

Yes, Agree with both you guys. "Fighting" was not in the Beta vocabulary lol. but i see classic videos of the beta days, look at psylogics (trashed name lol) posts. :p

**video**
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?30474-Star-Legends-Guides-Indexes-Helpsheets-amp-all-other-wonderful-stuff-in-one-place

Deathpunch
11-18-2011, 10:35 AM
I was there, I remember...

Scored my beta key from Android Central.

Sent from my HTC Evo 3D

bronislav84
11-18-2011, 10:43 AM
I was there. Won into it from Droid Fans. I miss it. Was a simpler time. A time when most of us feared Miner, and some could solo him in their sleep.

Lowlyspy
11-18-2011, 10:47 AM
I got mine from droid gamers, was sooooo happy lol. Oh yes, the dreaded miner, I still hate him xD

BodMaster
11-18-2011, 01:02 PM
Hello my friend, yes been foreveaand playing Skyrim lol.

Lovin Skyrim atm!

I was there. Won into it from Droid Fans. I miss it. Was a simpler time. A time when most of us feared Miner, and some could solo him in their sleep.

Fail and I <3'd soloing miner :D miss grinding/kill grinding 14-16+ hrs in one session with bubbles and pewpew ;)

Aculeas
11-18-2011, 02:40 PM
I'm still running and gunning.

Carth
11-18-2011, 02:47 PM
I miss the old beta days. I remember when I was in "Serenity" and I thought Honey, Bubu, and Swordlover were the coolest players to play with! Honey was a natural when fighting Miner by herself. :)

Everyone was just awesome! I wish I could go back. *sigh* :(

Cahaun
11-18-2011, 03:09 PM
Pew pew! Mwhahahah!! Pew pew!Ahhhh Miner! *drops Beta Rifle and runs* ;)

Yup I feared him! I had my revenge a little bit ago. :rolleyes:

themars
11-20-2011, 10:12 AM
Hey lowly!!! Where are u, I miss u :( I still remember I gave u minesweepers ( what are sweepers?) closed beta I miss u

roufus
11-20-2011, 10:53 AM
Yea go beta I was there