PDA

View Full Version : Requesting Communication on Deep Marsh and Gears

PsychoNuke
08-18-2018, 01:07 PM
Vroom told us in chat like a month ago that with Ursoth event we will get information on gear progression in regards to how Mire Set pieces will be introduced and information on the transition from Mire to Arcane on all slots. Now Vroom been off from a month, hence I request any of the devs to kindly provide us some information on the same. To start with we are curious to know:

When will the Goblin and Ursoth event bosses get enabled in Deep Marsh.
What time gap is planned between releasing the gears in chests and them to show up as raid drops or at raid vendor.

PS: Its ok to tell us if things arent finalized at your end, we understand its a business, we can take *shifty* answers as well. Just keep the communication up.

Rauitri
08-18-2018, 02:52 PM
They're probably ignoring us from now on, with the thousands of negative threads & comments that are coming up. They must have felt tired, or unmotivated to communicate.

We really pressure them with these feedback that are coming daily eversince.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

PostNoob
08-18-2018, 03:03 PM
I do doubt you will see mew mire pieces dropping anytime soon. Im thinking next year. Everyone keeps asking when when, they are in locks for a reason..

Hartholzwurm
08-19-2018, 06:29 AM
I guess all devs are on a holidaytrip together. Or they don't care about our problems??? Only one lonesome guy is sitting in his office busy working on some other nerfs without having time to reply to threads with a meaningless *shifty eyes*. Only god and sts knows 🤣

Susanne
08-19-2018, 08:29 AM
They may be suffering from heat exhaustion. It's been very hot all over the place for months. That's why they gave us swimsuits 👙😉

lissil
08-19-2018, 06:32 PM
I'm guessing the newer mire items will be added to the elite loot table after they rolled out all the mire items on the upcoming events.

PsychoNuke
08-22-2018, 12:05 PM
*Thread Closed*
@OP:
1) Goblin was before expansion so it will be the last one to be added after the next years. Ursoth will go live in deep marsh tomorrow.
2) Got some shifty answers over chat suggesting that it will take few more major events to get those gears out. Possibly things will be more visible by winter.