PDA

View Full Version : Fair PVP events for all levels

teuibo
08-19-2018, 04:12 AM
Hi Cinco

Would it be possible to do a PVP event where all levels can play. If they enter the arena a default build with same stats and powers to make it equal and fun? This would also gain a higher level of participation and people wouldn't leave the arena because they are unable to compete.
Just a thought as I believe PVP events can work and be equally fair in Dark Legends for all players.

Keph
08-19-2018, 11:56 AM
This would cause players to farm their own alts, as there aren't many regular PvP players in the lower levels

This is why Cinco has made them 42+

teuibo
08-20-2018, 04:10 AM
Im thinking with a equal default of powers and skills to make all levels equal during an event it would be more inclusive for everyone. keep it in the pvp event arena not in ctf arenas where alt killers live. Disengage equipment changes so gems and weapon cant be removed. Just make it all equal. It wont stop alt killing but it would make it alot harder and people who want to play could enjoy an invent.

Russel99
08-20-2018, 06:09 AM
Im thinking with a equal default of powers and skills to make all levels equal during an event it would be more inclusive for everyone. keep it in the pvp event arena not in ctf arenas where alt killers live. Disengage equipment changes so gems and weapon cant be removed. Just make it all equal. It wont stop alt killing but it would make it alot harder and people who want to play could enjoy an invent.
That doesn't change the fact that most people don't PvP, but I like the idea.

Cinco
08-20-2018, 12:19 PM
All level PvP has issues - mostly related to the skill and attribute point contributions to power at lower levels. I think doing something more formal for endgame would actually work tho. Like in PL how we did the honor gear and the Honor Arena stuff for endgame.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

teuibo
08-21-2018, 10:43 AM
Thanks cinco,,any thing would be good, the pvp events are good fun and enjoyed by alot of people despite certain issues.

Himmeth
09-30-2018, 08:21 AM
Somebody can call doc

teuibo
02-20-2020, 07:56 AM
Necromancy :victorious:

DefinitelyNot
02-20-2020, 11:31 AM
Your post here clearly has nothing to do with the newest update, not all levels can play still which is good

namca
02-23-2020, 04:06 PM
Hi Cinco

Would it be possible to do a PVP event where all levels can play. If they enter the arena a default build with same stats and powers to make it equal and fun? This would also gain a higher level of participation and people wouldn't leave the arena because they are unable to compete.
Just a thought as I believe PVP events can work and be equally fair in Dark Legends for all players.

Loves the idea ...like a massive arena of honors where levels wont matter ;)

SerebroVoron
02-25-2020, 05:31 AM
An arena of honor has been set up and is being tested, however it would be neat to see lower levels use said arena of honor as well. So far its enjoyable. I love the 1v1 option.