PDA

View Full Version : Dark Legends Shield

IATBSISLHXD
08-19-2018, 02:00 PM
I was just wondering if your planning to return the Dark Legends Shield as a Platinum Store Item or Not at all. My opinion you should Bring back the Dark Legends Shield.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MintCondition
08-19-2018, 02:03 PM
Bruh... I just recently bought the DL Shield. Its unfair for those who paid alot to obtain it.

IATBSISLHXD
08-19-2018, 02:05 PM
It be a shame for you then [emoji31] Dark Legends Shield should be in platinum store with Arcane Shield

MintCondition
08-19-2018, 02:06 PM
Your just saying that because you cant afford one ☠️

IATBSISLHXD
08-19-2018, 02:08 PM
Now now, Theres no need to be salty. Im only Requesting to Cinco.

Nofox
08-19-2018, 02:25 PM
I don't think he'll recolor anything anymore or bring back stuff. While he visited us he said and I quote:

"all ask for recolored items and bringing back items"
"no one farms"
"why can't I have a vanity for free"
"a good one"

Idk. I don't like the dl shield anyways. Its ugly as heck and people overprice it way too much.

my name was [emoji1496]*♂️ +[emoji117][emoji108]...but somehow it was changed

IATBSISLHXD
08-19-2018, 02:28 PM
Stunning [emoji1433]

Gilthunder
08-19-2018, 02:53 PM
I was just wondering if your planning to return the Dark Legends Shield as a Platinum Store Item or Not at all. My opinion you should Bring back the Dark Legends Shield.

What about bring every single vanity in the game and make it lootable with a high drop rate :D since everyone just beg and not actually work for it.

Nofox
08-19-2018, 02:56 PM
What about bring every single vanity in the game and make it lootable with a high drop rate :D since everyone just beg and not actually work for it.here we go starting another argument...who are you? you either changed ur name like the rest of them, or you came back from a long *** hiatus.

We already squashed this, yet there is always someone that has to say the EXACT SAME THING that others have been saying in every other post.

my name was [emoji135]+[emoji117][emoji108]...but somehow it was changed

Gilthunder
08-19-2018, 02:58 PM
here we go starting another argument...who are you? you either changed ur name like the rest of them, or you came back from a long *** hiatus.

We already squashed this, yet there is always someone that has to say the EXACT SAME THING that others have been saying in every other post.

Nah i quit april 1st and when i came back decided to make a new com cus i rather make a new com than change name for 50 plat plus i made it premium. And why shouldnt we? They keep saying the same stuff so might as well we do the same.

Gilthunder
08-19-2018, 03:00 PM
here we go starting another argument...who are you? you either changed ur name like the rest of them, or you came back from a long *** hiatus.

This is forums, if you don’t like people arguing in forums to voice out their opinions then don’t read forums.

Nofox
08-19-2018, 03:02 PM
Nah i quit april 1st and when i came back decided to make a new com cus i rather make a new com than change name for 50 plat plus i made it premium. And why shouldnt we? They keep saying the same stuff so might as well we do the same.because Cinco will just end up locking the thread after a smart retort [emoji23][emoji23]

Gilthunder
08-19-2018, 03:05 PM
because Cinco will just end up locking the thread after a smart retort [emoji23][emoji23]

He doesnt lock thread because of arguing he locks thread that he has responded and that no longer needs to be argued about

Gilthunder
08-19-2018, 03:11 PM
This is forums, if you don’t like people arguing in forums to voice out their opinions then don’t read forums.

Cinco is bringing new vanities to the game so whats the point of asking for old vanities to come back? Plus i’m pretty sure DL Shield was brought to SL during DL’s launch so bringing it back is dumb. (Not sure if this how dl came to sl). And I think this guy is invyctus cus hes been spreading fake rumors lately saying dl event this week and justg confirmed it with a picture.

MintCondition
08-19-2018, 03:48 PM
Pointless arguing, Cinco can bring back anything. But It would be strange to re add a exclusive DL Shield after its been launched.

Gilthunder
08-19-2018, 05:03 PM
Pointless arguing, Cinco can bring back anything. But It would be strange to re add a exclusive DL Shield after its been launched.

No one said he cant hes a dev after all.

IATBSISLHXD
08-19-2018, 07:46 PM
Arent you a genius Gitunder. Cinco can do whatever he pleases

Gilthunder
08-20-2018, 12:20 AM
Arent you a genius Gitunder. Cinco can do whatever he pleases

And your point is? You can beg because “cinco can do whatever he pleases?”

Anireuca
08-20-2018, 08:09 AM
Your just saying that because you cant afford one ☠️

i can afford anything and i would like dl shield to be back anyways.

FwydChickn
08-22-2018, 12:47 AM

I came back from a long hiatus xd

paralonhealth
09-13-2018, 03:53 AM
That's how it turned out