PDA

View Full Version : Mini Map Options

hushush
08-19-2018, 09:11 PM
Some may have differing opinions on the current mini map layout; it works for some while others don't. I fall on the latter one, personally it's too distracting since it covers most of the screen. It may be a good idea to have options for it, like possibly have the mini map on the corner of the screen, for people with different gameplay and preference.

In addition to that, the mini map has so much hidden potential for players to utilize and strategize. If there were some sort of indication where we are on the map, then we can mark where barrels spawns and be cautious of it later on. Only indicate the player tho, not their enemies since it would take out the element of surprise of the game. With the new Battle Mode, if it indicates on the map where the safe zone is closing in, the player can strategize areas to avoid such as running into a dead end. What do you think?

Nofox
08-19-2018, 09:31 PM
I think they should remove the mini map. What is the purpose of the skill "zoom out" if we have a mini map?

my name was [emoji135]+[emoji117][emoji108]...but somehow it was changed

asommers
08-20-2018, 10:28 AM
You can turn the minimap off in either the options screen from the lobby or the exit screen during a match.

-ALS

ImRandy
08-21-2018, 07:15 AM
The mini map is fine ... good for orientation especially when you first join a game.
I struggle more with the font size ... very hard to read most of the time ... But I donít care to cover up any more of the screen either :/ ... iPhone 8+