PDA

View Full Version : Bring Back Black Gold Dragon one more event.

bglir
08-21-2018, 05:38 AM
I think we didn't have enough time to farm Black Gold Dragon as white Lightning drop too during Pve event, can we have it drop next Event?

Liquid777
08-21-2018, 06:02 AM
no need bring back all vanity event cause it will be like nothing special.

Fwend
08-21-2018, 06:07 AM
Prices for black gold and white lighting sets have slowly increased especially after the last gold farming event.

We have had one pvp event, followed by a pve event with new vanity swords to loot.

Perhaps the next pve next event or the following it will be safe to reintroduce the loot of black gold and white lighting again?

Getdoxed
08-21-2018, 06:49 AM
If i remember correctly i'm pretty sure Cinco said a lil while ago that they would be temporarily out of the loot pool and will be added again in the future.. Think this was said just before he made the elixir for guaranteed Myx spawn and a lot more WL/BG entered circulation..

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

x-fun
08-21-2018, 07:15 AM
There are a lot of bg and wl sets in game already some people have both and they are the only somewhat valuable and desired sets ingame other than bd which is a classic. Reintroducing them for even a day with the myxx elixir will make them worth less than the prize vendor vanities because those require plat to be bought and dont return (considering tradable ones). Once they are back you will get yourself one of those and a week later you will be like “well everyone has it and its cheap i had fun with it but im now bored” so in my opinion they should stay where they are and stay as desirable vanities to farm gold towards.

And im pretty sure people would be more interested in farming new stuff other than old ones being introduced over and over again right? A lot of good suggestions are in the official thread so i think we should be supporting those instead.

Mine AGK
08-21-2018, 07:21 AM
There are a lot of bg and wl sets in game already some people have both and they are the only somewhat valuable and desired sets ingame other than bd which is a classic. Reintroducing them for even a day with the myxx elixir will make them worth less than the prize vendor vanities because those require plat to be bought and dont return (considering tradable ones). Once they are back you will get yourself one of those and a week later you will be like “well everyone has it and its cheap i had fun with it but im now bored” so in my opinion they should stay where they are and stay as desirable vanities to farm gold towards.

And im pretty sure people would be more interested in farming new stuff other than old ones being introduced over and over again right? A lot of good suggestions are in the official thread so i think we should be supporting those instead.

Its been out of the loot table for only 1 event. The previous event was a pve event and the next one im hoping is PVE. It seems to be going in cycle (2 pve and then 1 pvp). Dont bring them back just yet. Im hoping we get introduced to new vanitie sets and weapons to match the current ones. Me and a friend came up with 3 different sets that i think people would love. Check the suggestion thread. Me and 2 other people came up with 3 new vanity sets.
Demon lightning
Slime set
Galaxy dragon set
All with their own colors and animations that would look amazing and keep people interested in farming them like the previous White lightning and Black gold. I would love to see a new set that people would love, especially the galaxy set.

Keep them out of the loot table for atleast 3-4 more pve events. Id like to see another set come in and see how people like it.

bglir
08-21-2018, 09:49 AM
If the vanity would just get replaced every Event than don't make it a rare drop,

We have the Prize vanity store to buy all those new vanity that would just get replaced every event.

Spending hours farming and get noting is no fun at all, if you even get it , it won't be complete than what to do with it? buying missing parts would be crazy expensive knowing its rare, than next event it would repeat itself, only the lucky one can have a sets and others just watch how nice the vanity's are, it is not a happy event that the community enjoy, it's just would separate the community with the have and have not.

Making it a rare drop is to motivate the community to try there luck again and know they will gona have a chance again to farm it next event until they get a set, but making it rare and get replaced every event would just make the incomplete vanitys useless.

Mine AGK
08-21-2018, 10:03 AM
If the vanity would just get replaced every Event than don't make it a rare drop,

We have the Prize vanity store to buy all those new vanity that would just get replaced every event.

Spending hours farming and get noting is no fun at all, if you even get it , it won't be complete than what to do with it? buying missing parts would be crazy expensive knowing its rare, than next event it would repeat itself, only the lucky one can have a sets and others just watch how nice the vanity's are, it is not a happy event that the community enjoy, it's just would separate the community with the have and have not.

Making it a rare drop is to motivate the community to try there luck again and know they will gona have a chance again to farm it next event until they get a set, but making it rare and get replaced every event would just make the incomplete vanitys useless.

Thats why he added the elixir when everyone really wanted it. It increased the amount of White lightning and black gold sets by atleast 15-20× as many as there was before. Now with team play becoming part of the events, it will be much more fun and easier to acquire these vanities. If people love them as much as they do white lightning and black gold, the price will remain high. They should not be put back into the loot table.

Idevour
08-21-2018, 03:37 PM
I do not think black gold or white lightning should ever come back. They should stay rare as of right now there are only 3 rare vanity sets in the game. And if these 2 are brought back then there would be only 1 left.

Make new vanity sets and have them in 2 or 3 events and then dc them. That is what i think.

Mine AGK
08-21-2018, 07:41 PM
I do not think black gold or white lightning should ever come back. They should stay rare as of right now there are only 3 rare vanity sets in the game. And if these 2 are brought back then there would be only 1 left.

Make new vanity sets and have them in 2 or 3 events and then dc them. That is what i think.

Yeah 2-3 events and then Discontinue them as long as the elixiri stays. Would love to exclusive loot every so often.

Jensmage
08-21-2018, 08:29 PM
Nahhhh...bring back Human Faces!

bglir
08-21-2018, 10:05 PM
Okay, so that's the verdict, let every vanity that drops just for one or two event better, the rare the better.