View Full Version : Preview | 8/22/18 | Rebalanced Endgame Content plus Heroic Eggzavier!

Justg
08-21-2018, 02:41 PM
Hey folks! We've got some fun things coming up for you:

Hydra Bossfight

The Hydra bossfight has been simplified (we removed his stomach... ew) and rebalanced into a 4-person instance to hopefully address some of the bugs you have been reporting. Try it out and let us know!

Dreamscape Redux

The Dreamscape has also been redesigned into a smaller, 4-person instance. We'd love your feedback on how this plays now.

Deep Marsh

We've added the Ursoth Forest Troll as a summon-able boss in the Deep Marsh, can you handle him?

And finally...

He's Baaaaack!

Starting this Thursday at ~1:30 PM CT, anywhere in the world, on any mob death, the possibility exists to spawn:

1) Eggzavier

EggZavier is allegedly the undead beastmaster, whose loot table contains every egg in the game, up to and including Mythic rarity*. This year he will also drop a selection of HEROIC Eggs... find him and kill him for a chance to get the egg you always dreamed of!

* Arcanes are excluded to preserve rarity

Eggzavier only hangs out for 30 seconds, so catch him while you can!

2) Various Egg Vendors

If EggZavier is too elusive, you may also spawn an Egg Vendor. Each of these popular fellows sell three HEROIC eggs not found in Eggzavier's loot list.

Some of these pets have never been offered in egg form! These vendors also only appear for 30 seconds at a time.

Portal Hunter Elixir

In the Elixir section of the Store you will find an all new Portal Hunter Elixir.

170466 170464

If anyone in the party has one of these active, every time Eggzavier is killed there is a strong chance to spawn a portal to his home dimension. This new dungeon (the first to use our 'inverse lighting' context) has elite monsters and a special 'Eggzavier the Scrambled' boss.

In this dungeon, Eggzavier the Scrambled has a chance to drop a few Arcane Eggs in addition to his Locked Chest

Arcane Eggs dropped by Eggzavier the Scrambled in his home dimension:

Toor's Egg
Glowstik's Egg
Shady and Surge's Egg
Maria's Egg
Glacian's Egg
Arcane Deary's Egg
Stampy's Egg
Kris and Kringle's Egg
Eggzavier the Scarmbled Locked Chest contains some different Heroic and Arcane eggs

Arcane Eggs found in Eggzavier's Locked Crate:

Hammerjaw's Egg
Golden Toor's Egg
Singe's Egg
Gold Stampy's Egg
Gold Nekro's Egg
Munch Mouth's Egg
Samael's Egg
and the Mireguard Necklaces:

As well as a brand new Heroic Mishi Egg:

Store Crate

As an alternative to looting, Plat buyers can purchase a limited edition 'Eggs Over-Easy Crate' in the Store for 15 Platinum that gives 3 pulls on 'Eggzavier's Locked Crate' loot list. Limit 100 every 2 hours.

We are planning on running this for a week, but PLEASE NOTE WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO END THIS EVENT ON MONDAY based on our analysis of the weekend activity, so enjoy it while you can!

Questions and comments below, and stay cool out there!

- g

Ticklish
08-22-2018, 10:30 AM
/ripplatinum

Jarl Gruwald
08-22-2018, 10:35 AM
Thank you STS!

Infectivity
08-22-2018, 10:36 AM
Which arcane eggs drop from Scrambled boss?
Could the portal hunter elixirs be tradable?

Alfabeast
08-22-2018, 10:43 AM
Yo "G" really awesome!!! Ty

Sent from my LGLS450 using Tapatalk

Ticklish
08-22-2018, 10:44 AM
Gary, how much plat would the store crates cost to open? Thank you.

Justg
08-22-2018, 10:44 AM
Which arcane eggs drop from Scrambled boss?

Arcane Eggs dropped by Eggzavier the Scrambled in his home dimension:

Toor's Egg
Glowstik's Egg
Shady and Surge's Egg
Maria's Egg
Glacian's Egg
Arcane Deary's Egg
Stampy's Egg
Kris and Kringle's Egg
Arcane Eggs found in Eggzavier's Locked Crate:

Hammerjaw's Egg
Golden Toor's Egg
Singe's Egg
Gold Stampy's Egg
Gold Nekro's Egg
Munch Mouth's Egg
Samael's Egg

Could the portal hunter elixirs be tradable?

They are purchased directly from Store > Elixirs so they cannot be traded, but just like the Spirit Elixirs, it only takes one person in a party to summon the portals.

Rauitri
08-22-2018, 10:49 AM
This year he will also drop a selection of HEROIC Eggs...
- g

Could you further elaborate the "selection" of Heroics.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Marosok
08-22-2018, 10:50 AM
Very good. Least 5 days, good enough.

Justg
08-22-2018, 10:52 AM
Could you further elaborate the "selection" of Heroics.

We're going to keep some mystery in the event.

onechie
08-22-2018, 10:56 AM
your the man " G " !!! wooot! thanks

Dadansn
08-22-2018, 11:06 AM
Could you make Eggzavier sometimes drop that portal elixir?
Since I'm pretty sure paying players will pt in order to get more time to find portals and loot arcane egg/crates.

onechie
08-22-2018, 11:13 AM
btw , all heroic pets possible to drop?

Kairihearts
08-22-2018, 11:14 AM
Thanks alot STS awesome how you changed it

Ps: don't let zavier EGGSCAPE HAHA :3

Spell
08-22-2018, 11:15 AM
omg i cant wait!!!

pactwjrbr
08-22-2018, 11:16 AM
Price Portal Hunter Elixir??

Ckia
08-22-2018, 11:27 AM
YEY! [emoji7]

Sent from my vivo 1606 using Tapatalk

matthew (flash)
08-22-2018, 11:28 AM
Omg finally op event

Fearrr
08-22-2018, 11:36 AM
@ Sts so now the Hydra fight is a 4 person team instead of 8? Sigh I wish this would of been done after LB ended -_-. Thx for adding Ursoth Boss to Deep Marsh!

Drannak
08-22-2018, 11:36 AM
Why we can buy egg-zavier's Hunter elixir only with platinum? 😣 We must always have a plat buyer into the party to run with ..... since we cannot buy them with gold. Please make the elixirs tradeable if it's possible.

Futumsh
08-22-2018, 11:39 AM
@ Sts so now the Hydra fight is a 4 person team instead of 8? Sigh I wish this would of been done after LB ended -_-. Thx for adding Ursoth Boss to Deep Marsh!

Yes - not much point worrying about this month's leaderboard for it anyway, due to exploits.

PostNoob
08-22-2018, 11:40 AM
Will the elixirs stack or? Would be nice to know, thanks sts!

Perceval
08-22-2018, 11:50 AM
Its been a while but you guys deserve a good thumbs up.

evilmorty
08-22-2018, 11:51 AM
Nice I'm loving it, missed it last year but this year I'm 100% ready. Tradable elixir would be nice. Having to find a plat user all the time will be a task but overall great event. Oconi will be selling now :)

PsychoNuke
08-22-2018, 11:54 AM
Thank you for the event, but kindly make those elixirs worth our plats, no Damage based RNG and killing blows like the Spirit Hulk please.

Futumsh
08-22-2018, 11:57 AM
Thank you for the event, but kindly make those elixirs worth our plats, no Damage based RNG and killing blows like the Spirit Hulk please.

The person with the elixir just needs to be in range, not get the killing blow.

PsychoNuke
08-22-2018, 11:57 AM
Yes - not much point worrying about this month's leaderboard for it anyway, due to exploits.

Fair thought :)
Points at the season LB spoiled by exploits. waits for another year in the corner...

Flamesofanger
08-22-2018, 12:03 PM
Oh my god.... i am speechless.....

This event looks INCREDIBLE! Looks like it's gonna be a blast!

Thank you devs! :love_heart:

Fearrr
08-22-2018, 12:04 PM
Thx for the reply. What Exploits are we talking about? The Dark Bombs? The people I ran with didn't know about the bombs until after you made the thread and hotfix to fix them. The times put up by me and my friends our legit. O well I guess.

Ticklish
08-22-2018, 12:18 PM
Gary, how much plat would the store crates cost to open? Thank you.

Nvm I don't read thru well enough, it's 15 plat per crate. Thank you!

sicz.sobeit
08-22-2018, 12:39 PM
tradable elixirs would be great. tia

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fearrr
08-22-2018, 12:44 PM
Last post about Hydra LB. Ok so you guys Hotfixed the Bombs on the 16th. Their is not a single time on Hydra Pure or Enhanced with the date 16 or sooner. Which means every single on of those times our legit. I don't think it's fair Hydra LB Runners lose their Badges because of people from Infested LB using exploits. The right thing to do would be to end the LB today or tomorrow and still hand out the Badges for 8 Team Hydra. I could careless about Infested. Just a thought and hope there can be some middle ground with all of this.

Kirschemage
08-22-2018, 01:03 PM
Been waiting for this.
Bad news is I dont have plat for elixers.

Metaltaker
08-22-2018, 01:21 PM
!!!https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180822/fd30bf354a48c9e1e227ac1d7959750f.jpg

Enviado desde mi XT1635-02 mediante Tapatalk

Azerothraven
08-22-2018, 01:26 PM
Couldn’t be happier this is more like it :)

Fake_Stats
08-22-2018, 01:36 PM
Would be awesome if u make portal elixir tradeable so not only plat players get all gold but thanks anyways i guess free players still can get few good drops on normal zavier

Послато са GT-I9060I уз помоћ Тапатока

Crystalwiz
08-22-2018, 01:45 PM
I'm so excited. Thank you sts!

Deni januar iskadar
08-22-2018, 01:49 PM
Big thanks :D

Powkachu
08-22-2018, 01:52 PM
Have you guys made the plan to the egg economy? >.<

Slamdk
08-22-2018, 01:58 PM
How long does the hunter elixir last?

Murkyyy
08-22-2018, 01:59 PM
How long does the elixir last for? and how much plat for it? Thanks in advance for the event!

Thewolfbull
08-22-2018, 02:04 PM
Nice looks great! Please make the portal hunter lix so that it doesn't matter who in party kills him the spirit event was a waste of elix if you are a tank and when it was changed event was nearly over thanks :)

Drone
08-22-2018, 02:51 PM
We're going to keep some mystery in the event.

Don't you think it's better if we know what we're grinding for?

Dadansn
08-22-2018, 02:54 PM
Don't you think it's better if we know what we're grinding for?

You shouldn't expect Heroics like Dreambot,Dovabear,Kris and Kringle or Magma to drop from him. Same goes for new Heroic Mishi.
I think all others can be obtained.

Drone
08-22-2018, 03:02 PM
... find him and kill him for a chance to get the egg you always dreamed of!...

I've always dreamed of getting a heroic magma/kris and kringle/dreambot....

Tsuchii
08-22-2018, 03:02 PM
Also. Monday was better for start to event..

Lenovo P2a42 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Fliq
08-22-2018, 03:38 PM
Finally ty sts

SM-G610F cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Wofie
08-22-2018, 03:41 PM
Yay! Thank you STS :D

Pauvre
08-22-2018, 03:44 PM
Finally thx

WiiCarlim
08-22-2018, 03:58 PM
Best event! Ty sts (:

Enviado de meu SM-G570M usando o Tapatalk

Motherless_Child
08-22-2018, 04:00 PM
1) Eggzavier

EggZavier is allegedly the undead beastmaster, whose loot table contains every egg in the game, up to and including Mythic rarity*. This year he will also drop a selection of HEROIC Eggs... find him and kill him for a chance to get the egg you always dreamed of!

* Arcanes are excluded to preserve rarity

Eggzavier only hangs out for 30 seconds, so catch him while you can!

In this dungeon, Eggzavier the Scrambled has a chance to drop a few Arcane Eggs in addition to his Locked Chest

- g

Been waiting for the Eggzavier........ Now all he has to do is "spawn" and we can finally begin to go "Butch Cassidy" on his Arse!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

crudmudgeon
08-22-2018, 05:07 PM
Yes - not much point worrying about this month's leaderboard for it anyway, due to exploits.This is bull. Parties i was in are at top of Hydra and there were no exploits to those times. Ive spent hundreds of dollars awakening my gear for raiding effectively and now you turn BOTH raid zones into Rogue Only Nuke Fests.
I think this change is TERRIBLY disrespectful of mage and warrior class... there is NO WAY for warrior/mage party to deal enough damage to compete with 4 rogues... you guys have taken a beautifully competitive notion and handed the whole thing over to rogue class AGAIN.

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk

Rauitri
08-22-2018, 05:23 PM
In my opinion, only reason they're making the elixirs untradable is to prevent over devaluation of Arcane eggs. We could all agree on this. As making it tradable would probably significantly drop balls.

But although they can earn more profit making them tradable, they didn't do it otherwise, they can still earn a ton of revenue from the egg vendors, and locks being opened. Smart of them to do so to be honest.

Snowdager
08-22-2018, 05:49 PM
I think the event looks great! But I would like some way to get the elixir without platinum.-. Even if the elixir was made into a chest drop I (and lots of others) would be happy! It would also be nice if you guys would sell the elixir for gold... like 25-50k for the elixir would be nice :) and out of curiosity, how long should one expect this elixir to last?

Dadansn
08-22-2018, 06:09 PM
This is bull. Parties i was in are at top of Hydra and there were no exploits to those times. Ive spent hundreds of dollars awakening my gear for raiding effectively and now you turn BOTH raid zones into Rogue Only Nuke Fests.
I think this change is TERRIBLY disrespectful of mage and warrior class... there is NO WAY for warrior/mage party to deal enough damage to compete with 4 rogues... you guys have taken a beautifully competitive notion and handed the whole thing over to rogue class AGAIN.

Rouges were absolutely neglected for the past two expansion,making mages the best PVE runners.
This is called payback time.

Spheresome
08-22-2018, 06:59 PM
Rouges were absolutely neglected for the past two expansion,making mages the best PVE runners.
This is called payback time.

I tend to disagree I think rogues were the most geared and most OP class for every single expansion, which is why everyone is switching to it
Pvp:
Rogue + nekro, doesnt matter how good you are, you lose
Pve:
In events, you want to kill a boss fast? find a rogue.

:/

Screenshotz
08-22-2018, 07:02 PM
Why don't people want all classes equal and balanced...wouldn't the game be more fun then?

evilmorty
08-22-2018, 07:32 PM
Why don't people want all classes equal and balanced...wouldn't the game be more fun then?

Of course, mages need a push from str to dps, a stat increase would change it. Hardly ever see anyone asking for mages at 71

Yeh
08-22-2018, 07:59 PM
Fair thought :)
Points at the season LB spoiled by exploits. waits for another year in the corner...

To what are you referring ? Many think my team used speed ultimate before the runs, we never did this.

Dadansn
08-22-2018, 08:03 PM
I tend to disagree I think rogues were the most geared and most OP class for every single expansion, which is why everyone is switching to it
Pvp:
Rogue + nekro, doesnt matter how good you are, you lose
Pve:
In events, you want to kill a boss fast? find a rogue.

:/

I was talking about PVE,how Rouges paled in comparison with mages during the Mausoleum and Nightmare expansion.
Why do you think they are tweaking the lvl66 raid map now? It's next to unbeatable now because Dragon staffs are nerfed.
Before the nerfs,rouges' weren't even needed to complete that map,only few warriors and a lot of mages.
Same goes for Mausoleum. Rouges didn't have enough damage/utility to replace the weakest mage with ONLY flamestaff.
The most productive way of farming during late 2016 - early 2017 was to do mausoleum with a warrior and 3 mages. And unlike other 2 classes,mages could just build Nature jewels (the cheapest ones) in their equipment cuz only thing they needed was health. Flame staffs were literally the cheapest weapon when mystic weapon when Twilight expansion dropped,and can be still used today.
Events maybe are considered PVE,but most of the time in last 2 years bosses scaled pretty bad,so not even then were rouges' a necessity.

Yeh
08-22-2018, 08:10 PM
Awesome event too ! I think everyone loves this event. Hopefully oconi will be available . Or..... heroic oconi .. or heroic gold oconi .... heroic gold arcane oconi . Yeaahh that’s the one we need

xDarkSpots
08-22-2018, 11:09 PM
Can you please extend more days

HansYz
08-23-2018, 12:35 AM
I want ask we only can get arcane egg from open locked crate??

and arcane egg can't drop in normal eggzavier?? If anyknow know answer me please thank you!

Sabbido
08-23-2018, 12:46 AM
I want ask we only can get arcane egg from open locked crate??

and arcane egg can't drop in normal eggzavier?? If anyknow know answer me please thank you!

Arcane drops do not drop from normal

Crocodile
08-23-2018, 12:59 AM
Soooo...meaning that you are just assuming that all players have similar life?? For your information, different people have different weekend life and some is working during weekend. To be fair, I would like to suggest that you standardize it to be 1 week event so everyone can find a suitable time during the event.

shadowronn
08-23-2018, 01:04 AM
Price of arcades is still gonna drop yea ? Been looking for a normal priced Neck crow now ...

onechie
08-23-2018, 05:35 AM
is the hunter elixir tradable?

PostNoob
08-23-2018, 06:12 AM
Sts could you please make an egg buff icon or something? Many players are going to want to do the 4person party, and otherwise we wouldnt know if someone is actually putting in their elixir for the runs. Ty for controlling the flow of eggs.

Good luck to all!

badgirlchlo
08-23-2018, 06:36 AM
Are there going to be luck rerolls?

crudmudgeon
08-23-2018, 07:15 AM
This is called payback time.Mages are still best pve runners... COMPETITIVE boss killing has always been dominated by rogue class <i.e. Planar Arena>
There is no payback... just more of the same.

crudmudgeon
08-23-2018, 07:25 AM
So that my only posts aren't angry and off-topic...

Eggzavier looks great. Im plat buyer... and i dont see any reason to invite non-plat buyers for party in this... seems like soloing easy maps with hunter lix on and maybe double boss loot will be very productive... but antisocial.
With Croc Hunter lixers i could at least share lixers with party of guildies so we had better spawn rate.
I support tradability of hunter elixer or availability in another form (not gold from plat store because that would set price for plat item).

Ticklish
08-23-2018, 08:16 AM
This is bull. Parties i was in are at top of Hydra and there were no exploits to those times. Ive spent hundreds of dollars awakening my gear for raiding effectively and now you turn BOTH raid zones into Rogue Only Nuke Fests.

I’m a rogue but found it incredibly nice that tanks and mages are needed to run hydra’s bog. Mages have been getting inched out of Infested Swamp parties in favor of rogues, because people want speed runs. Hydra isn’t any worse than Nightmare raids are, lag-wise. That wasn’t changed from a 12-player zone.

sicz.sobeit
08-23-2018, 08:39 AM
nuff said Tradable Elixirs is all what we ask.
you will profit plat user will profit normal players will profit everybody will be happy.

Another
08-23-2018, 08:45 AM
Best event , i love you all :* :*

Rigrem
08-23-2018, 09:16 AM
thanks so much :)

Crocodile
08-23-2018, 10:41 AM
Just dont show any buff, this is mmorpg game..and meant to be like that..
I feel so uncomfortable to see ppl being so selfish abandoning a party in half way run just because he/ she is the only 1 with elixir.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

crudmudgeon
08-23-2018, 11:03 AM
I feel so uncomfortable to see ppl being so selfish abandoning a party in half way run just because he/ she is the only 1 with elixir.

Sent from my SM-N910C using TapatalkSomeone paid for buff... if you lie to score a free ride you are a jerk

Greazemk
08-23-2018, 11:44 AM
Excited!! Thank you for this sts!

Slamdk
08-23-2018, 11:46 AM

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

Well i don’t think showing buff or not will make any difference.
As said in first post just one person with lix is enough to spawn portal, so why should people do full party with active elixir?
They will form a pt beforehand with 4 people taking turns in activating elixir, so obviously there will be only 1 with elixir every time ;)

Infamed
08-23-2018, 03:38 PM
Great event but we need Zavier spawn rate increased...atm is very low
thanks

diexdie
08-23-2018, 03:51 PM
Zavier spawn rate its too low, kinda call it vendor event gary [emoji12]

Sent from my CPH1701 using Tapatalk

Drone
08-23-2018, 04:26 PM
People will never be happy! It's free eggs people! FREE!!!

Blazerland
08-23-2018, 05:47 PM
Hmmmmm thought crates in store would cost 15 plats to open but twas 30 plats. Is it just a typo or should i cry for a refund?

WiiCarlim
08-23-2018, 05:50 PM
Are the new Mythic pets: Oconi, Wylenor and Chester available at the event? Prower too?

Enviado de meu SM-G570M usando o Tapatalk

will0
08-23-2018, 06:04 PM
crates is selling at 30 plat at the moment and preview says 15 plat ... i guess we need to pay more plat now to open eggzavier chest?

Fake_Stats
08-24-2018, 10:32 AM
Wow 1 hour of runing krag tomba 4 got me 7 eggzaviers 3 epic eggs 4 trash legendary and u telling me thia event is good and profitable -_-
Increase spawn rate of eggzavier zzzzz

Crystalwiz
08-24-2018, 11:27 AM
2 hours of running with elixir and all low level eggs, a few legendary and mostly epic. This (2 elixirs) cost 60 plat which seems way too much for getting no egg gain. This is crazy, I don't want to spend any more plat on getting eggs like this plus eggzavior doesn't even spawn much so you need to run 10 times to even see him. STS please fix, it used to be a fun event.

sicz.sobeit
08-24-2018, 11:08 PM
Tradable elixir pls![emoji24][emoji24]

Crystalwiz
08-25-2018, 10:56 AM
2 hours of running with elixir and all low level eggs, a few legendary and mostly epic. This (2 elixirs) cost 60 plat which seems way too much for getting no egg gain. This is crazy, I don't want to spend any more plat on getting eggs like this plus eggzavior doesn't even spawn much so you need to run 10 times to even see him. STS please fix, it used to be a fun event.

The drop rate has been getting better, so thank you STS. There are a lot of the egg vendors to navigate around in KT. I learned last year to turn on my confirm plat so I did't accidentally buy a heroic egg from tapping too fast. All in all it's been fun running with friends and getting good eggs. Appreciate it!

Head
08-25-2018, 07:27 PM
Loving this year's Eggsavier!

Sent from my ASUS_T00G using Tapatalk

lissil
08-26-2018, 01:04 AM
Hmmmmm thought crates in store would cost 15 plats to open but twas 30 plats. Is it just a typo or should i cry for a refund?

I really hope they look into this.

evilmorty
08-26-2018, 06:09 AM
Do you guys see anyone reporting the current exploit for the Hydra LB. Isn't it amusing?
This is whats gonna happen: nobody who are on the LB is going to speak about it. After a week the exploit will ruin next months LB as well.
Then a mage or warrior who cannot make it to LB will complaint, the Devs will fix the issue but the LB wont reset. AL LB is a joke.

Who should I blame: the players who are silently using the exploits, or the devs who dont play/test the classes on the content they are releasing?

*Feel free to delete this post as well, it wont change the truth or make your incompetence disappear.

I second it, well worded

VQVQ
08-26-2018, 09:50 AM
ty sts.. ;)

Sent from my Neffos Y5s using Tapatalk

Zikovsky
08-26-2018, 10:30 PM
We are planning on running this for a week, but PLEASE NOTE WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO END THIS EVENT ON MONDAY based on our analysis of the weekend activity, so enjoy it while you can
So, when this event end? This monday or Thursday? Anyway, thx for a nice event.

Suplas
08-27-2018, 11:31 AM
Does it end today or not? * Haha

Justg
08-27-2018, 11:34 AM
The event... CONTINUES!

Fake_Stats
08-27-2018, 11:36 AM
Hell yeaaaa thanks sts

alonehope
08-28-2018, 02:03 AM
ok todey will end ??? what time on CT ?

Fake_Stats
08-28-2018, 02:09 AM
ok todey will end ??? what time on CT ?No bro it cpntinues till thrustday 3 more days

Head
08-28-2018, 03:04 AM
The event... CONTINUES!Inventory is getting full, HELP!

alonehope
08-28-2018, 09:25 AM
ty budy :):)

alonehope
08-28-2018, 09:36 AM
i can hold good eggs for u if u want :P

Minced
08-28-2018, 09:52 AM
When will end? It said Monday????????

Justg
08-28-2018, 10:24 AM
When will end? It said Monday????????

It did not:

We are planning on running this for a week, but please note we reserve the right to end this on Monday

It will run through Thursday!

Tippertwo
08-28-2018, 11:01 AM
Wait ... can you repeat that like 3 more times? ... I think I missed what you said the last two O.o

Rauitri
08-28-2018, 11:25 AM
Wait ... can you repeat that like 3 more times? ... I think I missed what you said the last two O.oToxic. Although Devs should adress their questions in a respectable manner. We wouldn't like Devs saying, "Read what I've said above", or "repeated questions are ignored". They still got that discipline in handling their clients questions.

Justg
08-28-2018, 11:27 AM
Toxic. Although Devs should adress their questions in a respectable manner. We wouldn't like Devs saying, "Read what I've said above", or "repeated questions are ignored". They still got that discipline in handling their clients questions.

I think she was kidding. But just in case:

Rauitri
08-28-2018, 11:30 AM
I think he was kidding. But just in case:

It will run through Thursday!I see why people make ways to abuse. But hey, didn't understand the 6th time. Could you repeat that 100x more? With this bad eye-sight, make it a 128 sized font please?.

Justg
08-28-2018, 11:33 AM
I see why people make ways to abuse. But hey, didn't understand the 6th time. Could you repeat that 100x more? With this bad eye-sight, make it a 128 sized font please?.

Pretty sure not serious

Tippertwo
08-28-2018, 12:00 PM
I think she was kidding. But just in case:

Thanks Justg, you always pull us through ;)

Tippertwo
08-28-2018, 12:11 PM
Toxic. Although Devs should adress their questions in a respectable manner. We wouldn't like Devs saying, "Read what I've said above", or "repeated questions are ignored". They still got that discipline in handling their clients questions.
Very toxic, indeed.... ;)

Oakmaiden
08-28-2018, 02:20 PM
Pretty sure not serious

roflmao can u please repeat that?

Lyyo
08-28-2018, 04:45 PM
Pls STS fix mana regen area - Hero Mishi ....ty :-)

alonehope
08-28-2018, 10:40 PM
how players cant under stand that It will run through Thursday! ???? its simpel :/ just what hours will end on CTtime ?
1:30am or pm ?

PostNoob
08-29-2018, 12:31 PM
how players cant under stand that It will run through Thursday! ???? its simpel :/ just what hours will end on CTtime ?
1:30am or pm ?

Future reference: end of events and begining of events happen around 1:30pm cst :)

Not sure if you were kidding or not :).

And thank you sts! Played waaay to much the past week :).

Oakmaiden
08-30-2018, 11:00 AM
Perhaps Devs could start using Arlor O’clock time to announce event start n stop times...

Greazemk
09-04-2018, 06:26 PM
no more eggzavier next year please we hoarders will get a little profit if eggzavier comesback again :3

Justg
09-05-2018, 11:15 AM
no more eggzavier next year please we hoarders will get a little profit if eggzavier comesback again :3

*schedules Eggzavier for next year*

Head
09-05-2018, 11:18 AM
Keep it coming baby :)
*schedules Eggzavier for next year*

Queeny
09-10-2018, 02:25 AM
niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Xcwarrxc
01-15-2019, 05:25 PM
Nice hope this event come again