PDA

View Full Version : A few question

Donquixoth
08-22-2018, 01:48 AM
I just back to the game and everything has changed,
1. May I know the best pet combination for rogue at this moment? (Base, Stat, Ability)
2. Is dragon hunter staff got nerfed recently? (The spam DOT)
3. Best way to convert platinum to gold? (Is awaken gem still best for it?)

Thanks,:shame:

BRYBE
08-22-2018, 01:51 AM
1. Mishi passive hero dreambot stat and glow/nekro aa
2. Idk
3. Yes awake gems still best but heroic mishi going to out soon so...

Infectivity
08-22-2018, 01:51 AM
Mishi base, Glow AA, heroic magma/Titan/accalia hb

Donquixoth
08-22-2018, 02:01 AM
1. Mishi passive hero dreambot stat and glow/nekro aa
2. Idk
3. Yes awake gems still best but heroic mishi going to out soon so...

It seems heroic became common now, It was crazy expensive back then

Donquixoth
08-22-2018, 02:03 AM
Mishi base, Glow AA, heroic magma/Titan/accalia hb

Which one that give rogue most crit stat? are they better than hero dreambot?

Infectivity
08-22-2018, 02:10 AM
Which one that give rogue most crit stat? are they better than hero dreambot?They all give 15% crit

PostNoob
08-22-2018, 02:47 AM
Until you can find an alternative(also assuming you only pve) hero little bear is great coupled with a damage elixir. Cheap alternative to hero dream and you can pay for elix in like 1-2 esg runs. Glowstick for AA, and mishi would be nice for passive.

There was a nerf on dragon staff but i guess i wouldnt call it "recent". At higher level mobs, it will do less damage(i believe is how it went)

When northal and cryostar get woke up, you can buy those elixirs for @8 plat each and sell for a bit more than what you would get for elite awaken gems. Most common way is still the awaken gems though. Havent ever bought exp packs from store(the 10x elixir pack for plat) but maybe those are profitable also?

Also, welcome back! :)

Donquixoth
08-22-2018, 04:59 AM
Until you can find an alternative(also assuming you only pve) hero little bear is great coupled with a damage elixir. Cheap alternative to hero dream and you can pay for elix in like 1-2 esg runs. Glowstick for AA, and mishi would be nice for passive.

There was a nerf on dragon staff but i guess i wouldnt call it "recent". At higher level mobs, it will do less damage(i believe is how it went)

When northal and cryostar get woke up, you can buy those elixirs for @8 plat each and sell for a bit more than what you would get for elite awaken gems. Most common way is still the awaken gems though. Havent ever bought exp packs from store(the 10x elixir pack for plat) but maybe those are profitable also?

Also, welcome back! :)

It's been so long since I didn't logged in, I missed a lot of stuff, thanks for the informations.

Donquixoth
08-22-2018, 05:02 AM
They all give 15% crit

I forgot, that I can check that on stable, my bad.