PDA

View Full Version : Preview - "Yesterday's War" Event - New Elite Level 55 Weapons for all Classes

Cinco
08-22-2018, 03:46 PM
New Event this Weekend!!

Portal to the Past
The Scorn attack a United Colonies 'time travel' research lab and cause an explosion that rips a hole in the fabric of space-time.
Seizing the opportunity to wreak havoc on the present, the Scorn send an elite force of 'Krono' Crusaders through the portal... to Earth (circa 2018)!
To prevent our reality from being permanently deleted, privateers of Blackstar must venture through a waning time portal to battle the Scorn and save the United Colonies.

Event Timing
This event is scheduled to begin at 12am Central time on Friday the 24th and run 'til 11:59pm on Sunday the 26th.
Winners will have 24 hours after the event ends to access the event vendor and get the new 'black' shirt vanity, the Elite Level 55 TAC7's, Ion Cannons and Slashers.
Each tier will also have access to discounted ITEM.MODs through the ITEM.MOD terminal.
In addition, each tier will have access to a special credit farming dungeon courtesy of Bot.Coin conglomerate!

How to Play
Dr. Lindy Bartok, representative of the UC's secret 'time travel' laboratory will appear aboard Blackstar at the start of the event to offer quests and detailed info.
Hosting! Event dungeons can be hosted from the Sector Map or accessed from the teleporter on the Blackstar's command deck.
Groups! Event dungeons are balanced for well-geared groups, and recommended for Levels 20 and above.

Scoring
This is a personal leaderboard event with full support for groups!
All players in the event dungeon receive points for killing monsters (ranging from a minimum of 5 points for Scorn Soldiers to a maximum of 25 points for Scorn Krono-Devastators).
Collect a total of 10k points to unlock Bronze tier. 25k points for Silver. 50k points for Gold.

Rewards
Dr. Bartok sells limited-edition black shirts and Level 55 Elite weapons to players that achieve Bronze Tier or better.
Character-bound items are sold for credits. Trade-friendly items are sold for Platinum.
ITEM.MOD discounts are applied to all players that reach Bronze Tier or better (best discounts for Gold Tier).
Bot.Coin Credit Farming dungeons can be hosted for 24 hours after the event (best payouts for Gold Tier).

Good luck to everyone!!

Charles_Shadwick
08-22-2018, 03:48 PM
Seems legit, was hoping this new map was a cap but this is pretty cool on its own.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

DeShaun Greco
08-22-2018, 03:48 PM
Dope! Is this a guild event or individual points?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nofox
08-22-2018, 03:49 PM
Credit cap increase included?

DeShaun Greco
08-22-2018, 03:56 PM
New Event this Weekend!!

Portal to the Past
The Scorn attack a United Colonies 'time travel' research lab and cause an explosion that rips a hole in the fabric of space-time.
Seizing the opportunity to wreak havoc on the present, the Scorn send an elite force of 'Krono' Crusaders through the portal... to Earth (circa 2018)!
To prevent our reality from being permanently deleted, privateers of Blackstar must venture through a waning time portal to battle the Scorn and save the United Colonies.

Event Timing
This event is scheduled to begin at 12am Central time on Friday the 24th and run 'til 11:59pm on Sunday the 26th.
Winners will have 24 hours after the event ends to access the event vendor and get the new 'black' shirt vanity, the Elite Level 55 TAC7's, Ion Cannons and Slashers.
Each tier will also have access to discounted ITEM.MODs through the ITEM.MOD terminal.
In addition, each tier will have access to a special credit farming dungeon courtesy of Bot.Coin conglomerate!

How to Play
Dr. Lindy Bartok, representative of the UC's secret 'time travel' laboratory will appear aboard Blackstar at the start of the event to offer quests and detailed info.
Hosting! Event dungeons can be hosted from the Sector Map or accessed from the teleporter on the Blackstar's command deck.
Groups! Event dungeons are balanced for well-geared groups, and recommended for Levels 20 and above.
All players in the event dungeon receive points for killing monsters (ranging from a minimum of 5 points for Scorn Soldiers to a maximum of 25 points for Scorn Krono-Devastators).
Collect a total of 10k points to unlock Bronze tier. 25k points for Silver. 50k points for Gold.

Rewards
Dr. Bartok sells limited-edition black shirts and Level 55 Elite weapons to players that achieve Bronze Tier or better.
ITEM.MOD discounts are applied to all players that reach Bronze Tier or better (best discounts for Gold Tier).
Bot.Coin Credit Farming dungeons can be hosted for 24 hours after the event (best payouts for Gold Tier).

Good luck to everyone!!

Also will the shirt/ elites tradeable or bound depending on if we purchase with plat/ creds?

Anireuca
08-22-2018, 04:06 PM
Cinco we really appreciate your hard work :-)

Cinco
08-22-2018, 04:15 PM
Dope! Is this a guild event or individual points?

This is an individual player score event - but this time around it's group friendly (everybody in the zone gets credit)! Updated OP with info.

Cinco
08-22-2018, 04:16 PM
Credit cap increase included?

Yes! Credit cap will be increased with this update, you rich space-pirate you!

Anireuca
08-22-2018, 04:16 PM
Yes! Credit cap will be increased with this update, you rich space-pirate you!

Finally i can show off 620M

octavos
08-22-2018, 04:20 PM
now thats an even thanks cinco :)

Nofox
08-22-2018, 04:27 PM
They will expunge their cash in mod system...and sts will put another method of getting more creds... +500% gold loot [emoji848]

DeShaun Greco
08-22-2018, 04:48 PM
This is an individual player score event - but this time around it's group friendly (everybody in the zone gets credit)! Updated OP with info.

Thank you Cinco! Keep up the hard work! [emoji146]

archangelaeon
08-22-2018, 07:04 PM
Thanks Cinco, are the black shirts and Level 55 Elite weapons one standard price for bronze, silver, or gold tiers? Or are they cheaper if you get the gold tier?

DeShaun Greco
08-22-2018, 08:32 PM
New Event this Weekend!!

Portal to the Past

Event Timing

How to Play

Scoring
This is a personal leaderboard event with full support for groups!

Rewards
Character-bound items are sold for credits. Trade-friendly items are sold for Platinum.

Good luck to everyone!!

DL shield perhaps? A perfect time for its return in the plat store; it is a dl crossover after all. [emoji57]

Cephei
08-22-2018, 10:13 PM
Oh daaam I'm hyped!

Zuluram
08-22-2018, 10:15 PM
Oh daaam I'm hyped!

Im excited tho!

oraweun
08-23-2018, 03:15 AM
I'm LOVIN' it!

Great job, Cinco.

Escanor
08-23-2018, 05:10 AM
Cinco-San I'm really confused about how it work with the % Credit Loot + The Luck Elixir / Big Luck or Bigger Luck Vanity Re-rolling

The % Credit loot goes first... Then the re-roll for a better loot?

Or the re-roll doesn't apply for this time?

Nofox
08-23-2018, 05:15 AM
Cinco-San I'm really confused about how it work with the % Credit Loot + The Luck Elixir / Big Luck or Bigger Luck Vanity Re-rolling

Or the re-roll doesn't apply for this time?that's a good question.

Cephei
08-23-2018, 05:41 AM

I think the Event Dungeon won't drop the credits like it did with the Bank.bot
Maybe this Dungeon will have Higher Credit Outputs in General which can be multiplied with the Credits loot%
The Bank.bot credit drops were handled as items, that's why we were able to reroll them

Anireuca
08-23-2018, 06:24 AM
Lucky hats should reroll rare items , but it doesnt with elites, cinco you should fix this.

Nofox
08-23-2018, 06:29 AM
Lucky hats should reroll rare items , but it doesnt with elites, cinco you should fix this.elites are considered vanities. that's why. When you click on auction, vanities weapons, elite weapons show up. [emoji1474]

Zuluram
08-23-2018, 06:47 AM
elites are considered vanities. that's why. When you click on auction, vanities weapons, elite weapons show up. [emoji1474]

Thats why we need a luck hat that increase the drop rate of vanitys and elite gear

Nofox
08-23-2018, 07:07 AM
Thats why we need a luck hat that increase the drop rate of vanitys and elite gearbruh. you can't have everything handed to you. that would take away the diffucult aspect of farming(which rarely anyone does anyways) and would increase the amount of people who have those items, therefore decreasing the prices of all vanities that drop.

I'm sure you guys don't want the greedy people to walk around with their noses tooted in the air cuz they know they can increase and decrease a price at will...do you?

oraweun
08-23-2018, 07:29 AM

The Dungeon mobs will drop bigger amounts of credits is my guess.
Then, if you have the Credit boost mod, you can get even higher amounts of credits per mob.

Anireuca
08-23-2018, 08:09 AM
elites are considered vanities. that's why. When you click on auction, vanities weapons, elite weapons show up. [emoji1474]

I guess they were lazy and didn’t change it

Cinco
08-23-2018, 08:51 AM
Thanks Cinco, are the black shirts and Level 55 Elite weapons one standard price for bronze, silver, or gold tiers? Or are they cheaper if you get the gold tier?

Prices scale down with Tier. Items are cheapest for Gold Tier :-)

Cinco
08-23-2018, 08:53 AM

Bonus credit loot means you get additional credits when you loot credits. Re-roll only affects item drops (or anything that is looted and has a 'rarity' associated with it).

Escanor
08-23-2018, 09:27 AM
Bonus credit loot means you get additional credits when you loot credits. Re-roll only affects item drops (or anything that is looted and has a 'rarity' associated with it).

Thank you! I understand it