PDA

View Full Version : Preview - Return of "The Blood Trust" / Ironic 'Gold Weather' Outfit (+15% Gold Loot)

Cinco
08-22-2018, 06:00 PM
The "Blood Trust" gold event is back this weekend ...for three days!

Timing
This event is scheduled to begin at 12am central time on Friday and run until 11:59pm on Sunday.
Talk to Guillermo for info / details - then head to Old Town to cleanse SAXS from the Blood Trust bank!

Scoring
This is an individual player leaderboard event.
Score points by destroying the Blood Trust vaults and SAXS the demon!
Collect 2,500 points for Bronze Tier. 5,000 points for Silver. 10,000 points for Gold Tier.

Rewards
All victory tiers get discounts at the Blood Forge and access to the new 'Gold Weather Outfit' from the vanity vendor in Sergio's shop when the event is over.
This new (totally ironic) version of the popular winter fashion grants a new Achievement and Title ('The Gold Standard') ...plus 15% bonus gold loot!

Good luck to everyone!!

Emtrihew
08-22-2018, 06:02 PM
Yeesssss THANKS MUCH CINCO U READ MY POST THAANNKKKSSS

Timing
This event is scheduled to begin at 12am central time on Friday and run until 11:59pm on Sunday.
Talk to Guillermo for info / details - then head to Old Town to cleanse SAXS from the Blood Trust bank!

Scoring
Collect 2,500 points for Bronze Tier. 5,000 points for Silver. 10,000 points for Gold Tier.

Rewards
All victory tiers get discounts at the Blood Forge and access to the new 'Gold Weather Outfit' from the vanity vendor in Sergio's shop when the event is over.
This new (totally ironic) version of the popular winter fashion grants a new Achievement and Title ('The Gold Standard') ...plus 15% bonus gold loot!

Good luck to everyone!!

Sent from my PMT5287_4G using Tapatalk

Smokianlord
thanks cinco !!! I love you

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

nadineelfen
The set is plat nd gold or just plat?
Tysm for this event hugs

Timing

Scoring

Rewards

Good luck to everyone!!

Envoyé de mon SM-T561 en utilisant Tapatalk

Phosgore
08-22-2018, 06:14 PM
Thanks again Cinco ! Anxious :D

nadineelfen
08-22-2018, 06:14 PM
We love u tysm hahahaha

japan
08-22-2018, 06:15 PM
Thank you Cinco
"Gold Blooded" would be a better title (like cold blooded)

Emtrihew
08-22-2018, 06:48 PM
Btw cinco where is Electric Centipede Of Arevata And Lightning Trisula Of Vajra

Timing

Scoring

Rewards

Good luck to everyone!!

Russel99
08-22-2018, 06:49 PM

It looks like cinco does listen

Smokianlord
08-22-2018, 06:51 PM
It looks like cinco does listenyes cinco please introduce something new to us as dropables but really rare!!

Mezderak
08-22-2018, 07:20 PM
solid gold or gold trust ,rust in gold as a title (future wise) also does this outfit drop aswell ... like the storm khandas did I know cinco you have many clever exciting tricks HA! (great event )

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk

Lothus
08-22-2018, 08:00 PM
Thanks so much Cinco.<3

Lothus
08-22-2018, 08:16 PM

Cinco is already giving us a lot with this gold event. I do not think it's necessary to put more dropable weapons, unless he wants to. The most important thing we will already have ,the gold, which is what we really need.

Mezderak
08-22-2018, 08:20 PM
Cinco is already giving us a lot with this gold event. I do not think it's necessary to put more dropable weapons, unless he wants to. The most important thing we will already have ,the gold, which is what we really need.AGREED #acrosstheboard #Thankucinco

Death Angel S-300
08-22-2018, 08:38 PM

Timing

Scoring

Rewards

Good luck to everyone!!

Omg yessssssss! I'm out of town cause personal reasons, house stuff, yada yada. but I better be back in time cause this is freaking brilliant! Thanks guys <3

themythrise
08-22-2018, 09:23 PM

Timing

Scoring

Rewards

Good luck to everyone!!Thank you so much.

SaltyAndsweet
08-22-2018, 10:03 PM
Omfg can’t wait

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tinkerbelldoll
08-22-2018, 11:56 PM
Thank you so much Cinco! You never disappoint 💜

iunar
08-23-2018, 12:27 AM
tyy

can there be an option to disable the notifications we get on our screen that tells us when someone's entered/left a zone and when we've received something pls

+ what are the price points for the different tiers, will there be a gold and plat option?

Smokianlord
08-23-2018, 12:28 AM
tyy

can there be an option to disable the notifications we get on our screen that tells us when someone's entered/left a zone and when we've received something plsyes please cinco it's kinda annoying the spam won't stop

themythrise
08-23-2018, 12:47 AM
tyy

can there be an option to disable the notifications we get on our screen that tells us when someone's entered/left a zone and when we've received something plsYes! Disable the notification of entering and leaving the zone required. Its truely trouble some.

Also some of "game notifications in options" won't work at all for me.

Eg:
Trade notification
Guild Invite notification
Friends online notification
-Rare root
-Enhancer

Kindly pl.

Also I never seen " Rare Loot" option working in the game.

Emtrihew
08-23-2018, 02:06 AM
Yes i agree.
yes please cinco it's kinda annoying the spam won't stop

Lothus
08-23-2018, 06:13 AM
yes please cinco it's kinda annoying the spam won't stop

100%Agreed. This bothers us a lot.

Lothus
08-23-2018, 10:06 AM
I just want know if gold loot% ll work or not in that event.

Cinco
08-23-2018, 10:11 AM
100%Agreed. This bothers us a lot.

I'll see if something can be done about this. Thanks!

Cinco
08-23-2018, 10:41 AM
I just want know if gold loot% ll work or not in that event.

Yes. Both bonus gold loot percentage and luck / re-roll will have an effect.

The bank vaults and SAXS will give standard gold loot and bags of gold.

Bonus Gold Loot percentage will increase the amount of standard gold loot you receive when opening a vault or killing SAXS.

Luck / Loot re-roll chance can increase the amount of gold you get from the bags since higher rarity bags have more gold in them.

SAXS also has a chance to drop a few items (including a new Relic called Orus' Gold Centipede) - which, as always, are affected by luck.

Phosgore
08-23-2018, 10:45 AM

Bonus Gold Loot percentage will increase the amount of standard gold loot you receive when opening a vault or killing SAXS.

Luck / Loot re-roll chance can increase the amount of gold you get from the bags since higher rarity bags have more gold in them.

SAXS also has a chance to drop a few items (including a new Relic called Orus' Gold Centipede) - which, as always, are affected by luck.

Great! Thanks for the info Cinco! :-)

nadineelfen
08-23-2018, 10:46 AM
Awesome tysm cinco

Lothus
08-23-2018, 10:57 AM

Yay! Tsm Cinco.

Mezderak
08-23-2018, 11:00 AM
Thank you cinco continue to pump out events [emoji106]

themythrise
08-23-2018, 11:09 AM

SAXS also has a chance to drop a few items (including a new Relic called Orus' Gold Centipede) - which, as always, are affected by luck.Thx for info

iunar
08-23-2018, 11:13 AM
what's the luck on moon medallion and is it higher than sinful ?

Phosgore
08-23-2018, 12:12 PM
what's the luck on moon medallion and is it higher than sinful ?

I would also like this information, I have always believed that Sinful was better, since the passive in Medallion only informs self-health.

@Cinco You can take the doubt?

Hugs.

the white north legs have become golden cinco can you please fix

Please check this too.

Cinco
08-23-2018, 01:32 PM
Black Moon and Sinful have the same +15% luck.

The winter legs issue will be addressed in the next update.

Thanks!

nadineelfen
08-23-2018, 01:33 PM
Tysm^^
Black Moon and Sinful have the same +15% luck.

The winter legs issue will be addressed in the next update.

Thanks!

Smokianlord
08-24-2018, 02:19 AM
the new relic doesn't have special attribute :/ cinco please look into this

atleast add any new proc or effect .. there is already golden centipede :/https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180824/81078aed86eae82f8ab500bc18f63dec.jpg

Santosh Elangadi
08-24-2018, 03:33 AM
the new relic doesn't have special attribute :/ cinco please look into this

atleast add any new proc or effect .. there is already golden centipede :/https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180824/81078aed86eae82f8ab500bc18f63dec.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using TapatalkNeed PROC for this relic weapon ..else it would be useless

Smokianlord
08-24-2018, 04:58 AM
can we get the elder weapon back or something? or can we get new elder weapons as drop?? the new relic is useless :( none even want to buy them for gold

thanks for this awesome event!!!

Santosh Elangadi
08-24-2018, 05:05 AM
can we get the elder weapon back or something? or can we get new elder weapons as drop?? the new relic is useless :( none even want to buy them for gold

thanks for this awesome event!!!

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using TapatalkElder weapon bringing back isnot worthy though most of the players has it. Now prices on auction went crazy. The game got imbalanced. Market carshed!!!

A Player of lvl 46 with around 1000% gold loot can farm gold 100m(max gold) in 3-5 hours.

It's the right time to bring the recolored helix weapon. Lol

iunar
08-24-2018, 05:14 AM
gold loot needs to be disabled for this gold event

Russel99
08-24-2018, 05:30 AM
Elder weapon bringing back isnot worthy though most of the players has it. Now prices on auction went crazy. The game got imbalanced. Market carshed!!!
So everyone can have it I hope your playing

A Player of lvl 46 with around 1000% gold loot can farm gold 100m(max gold) in 3-5 hours.

It's the right time to bring the recolored helix weapon. Lol

So everyone can have it I hope your playing

Russel99
08-24-2018, 05:38 AM
gold loot needs to be disabled for this gold event
I know what you mean but it's too late for that, doing it now will just piss players off who didn't get to farm, and put them at a disadvantage .

Cinco
08-24-2018, 05:58 AM
Let the gold flow!

I assure you - it will all be spent soon enough ;-)

Russel99
08-24-2018, 06:44 AM
Let the gold flow!

Right on....................

Santosh Elangadi
08-24-2018, 07:47 AM
Let the gold flow!

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkThanks. Hope for greater suction mode of gold

iunar
08-24-2018, 08:50 AM
in the future can there be a bank shop outside street where we can stash more than max gold

Phosgore
08-25-2018, 12:45 AM
Let the gold flow!

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI'm curious about that. ^,...,^

Enviado de meu Xperia XA1 usando o Tapatalk

xstriker
08-25-2018, 01:02 PM
Would be great to see a max loot cap- 2500M

Mellowedout
08-25-2018, 02:01 PM
Would be great to see a max loot cap- 2500MI agree I think the leveling cap and max cap should be higher!

Sent from my LGL158VL using Tapatalk

iunar
08-25-2018, 03:25 PM
Would be great to see a max loot cap- 2500M

no lmao

when prices go back to normal people will try to push prices that 99m+ which nobody will be able to afford leading to people complaining about prices and everyone asks for another gold event and we get this again

max gold should stay at 99m but stashing gold should have a cap higher than 99m

Russel99
08-25-2018, 03:41 PM
no lmao

when prices go back to normal people will try to push prices that 99m+ which nobody will be able to afford leading to people complaining about prices and everyone asks for another gold event and we get this again

max gold should stay at 99m but stashing gold should have a cap higher than 99m
Yes I agree cap higher than 99mil will cause even higher inflation

Phosgore
08-25-2018, 03:46 PM
Yes I agree cap higher than 99mil will cause even higher inflation

Of course! Also I do not think feasible.

Tinkerbelldoll
08-25-2018, 10:20 PM
Cap should stay the same. Things will go back to normal after event. SL had similar situation

Smokianlord
08-26-2018, 09:21 AM
cinco thanks for adding full screen mode for PC version !!!! I always wanted something like that!!! and also thanks for accepting our requests!!!

you are the best !!

Breska
08-26-2018, 09:38 AM
five could you say new set prices?

souzaluizantonio
03-21-2020, 11:05 PM
five back that event again pls: ((

Enviado de meu Moto G (5) Plus usando o Tapatalk

Furiousdevil
03-23-2020, 04:45 AM
Nice eventttty

Everlights
03-23-2020, 07:01 AM
Let the gold flow!

Cinco when are we gonna have another event of this one ? Many of us missed both and some of us are new, I wish we could have more gold events

souzaluizantonio
03-23-2020, 10:47 AM
missed this event to close with a flourish behind him at Easter five :)

souzaluizantonio
03-23-2020, 11:12 AM
good for new clothes if it was an event I would put a red cold set with no effect, beautiful effect even pure red cold red and red pet fx and 30% increase in gold Lot :), it would be a show

Everlights
03-24-2020, 04:34 AM

Timing

Scoring

Rewards

Good luck to everyone!!

Cinco when are we getting a gold eventtttttt

souzaluizantonio
03-24-2020, 02:45 PM
Cinco Sorry to disturb you, will you bring this event again?

souzaluizantonio
03-24-2020, 07:01 PM
cold set;)https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200325/bedc6d2363859991b962932f68b88197.jpg

souzaluizantonio
03-24-2020, 07:04 PM
What do you think five?https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200325/63a6ed9ef8f5bcd84c01c4141291d03f.jpg

Everlights
03-25-2020, 04:06 AM
Cincoooo gold eventttttt

Cinco
03-25-2020, 08:13 AM
Gold event is not needed again. Thanks tho!

souzaluizantonio
03-25-2020, 11:06 AM
Gold event is not needed again. Thanks tho!ok five thanks :(

souzaluizantonio
03-25-2020, 11:10 AM
Gold event is not needed again. Thanks tho!If u do the event we will be very grateful for u thanks

mascotmullah
03-29-2020, 05:36 AM
Gold event is not needed again. Thanks tho!Thank you for finally saying this to silence those who want this event back sir ,much respect to you [emoji1478]

Minionmaster
03-30-2020, 01:00 AM
Everyone
Asking
STS
Team
Event
Request

Are we getting an easter event this year??

😷👋🏻

Froststorm
04-08-2020, 09:11 PM
When does Gold Event happen?

scroll up and read cinco's comment

souzaluizantonio
04-09-2020, 08:45 PM
scroll up and read cinco's commentwhere's our event :)?

anneowen
04-23-2020, 06:47 AM
Ty Cinco for the new event.. where looking forward to it ..
Kind regards
Anne

Tinkerbelldoll
05-04-2020, 06:08 PM
Cinco when are we getting a gold eventtttttt

Stop begging beggar. We don’t need a gold event. No cinco DONT BRING BACK gold event. There’s no need. The market is fine just the way it is. Let these newbies learn how to make money the HARD WAY like the rest of us did. These new players want everything handed to them. Yikes

Janesienna
06-18-2020, 09:08 AM
Stop begging beggar. We don’t need a gold event. No cinco DONT BRING BACK gold event. There’s no need. The market is fine just the way it is. Let these newbies learn how to make money the HARD WAY like the rest of us did. These new players want everything handed to them. Yikes

There are many ways to reply to a comment, calling another person beggar just because he haven't been able to join an event just shows how cheap you are as a person. Calm down, Lady. We don't need a despot here.

Everlights
06-19-2020, 09:34 AM
There are many ways to reply to a comment, calling another person beggar just because he haven't been able to join an event just shows how cheap you are as a person. Calm down, Lady. We don't need a despot here.

That's the nicest way someone have ever defended me. Thank you. Nothing else to say

souzaluizantonio
06-28-2020, 04:33 PM
I think what kind should I bring this event again and make an increase of Gold space of Gold 999m 8b of Gold if it is coming old event should put this event again.

souzaluizantonio
06-28-2020, 04:37 PM
I think what kind should I bring this event again and make an increase of Gold space of Gold 999m 8b of Gold if it is coming old event should put this event again.

Enviado de meu Moto G (5) Plus usando o TapatalkIf I were the cinco I gave 8b of space to Gold in my account, there is almost nothing of Gold, I have to farm all night there on the mission.

souzaluizantonio
06-28-2020, 04:41 PM
If I were the cinco I gave 8b of space to Gold in my account, there is almost nothing of Gold, I have to farm all night there on the mission.

Enviado de meu Moto G (5) Plus usando o TapatalkIf the old events are coming again why don't you bring him back five we know things will go back up again: /

Cinco
06-29-2020, 03:08 PM
This one won't be coming back anytime soon.