PDA

View Full Version : Giving Away everything: Enchanted Tyben set, cash, and more

Faq
08-23-2018, 12:02 AM
Seeing as I start college next week, I think it is time to move on from pl. Therefore, I am giving away most of my stuff. The fallowing is a list of what I'm giving away.

1.Enchanted tyben set, 130 damage/375,armor
2.7m gold
3.30 black heart shield, 35 str hallow set, voodoo pin, Mamboza 50 DMG amulet
4.Yellow and pink starry, gold egg and gold mantle
5.Assortment of holiday and random vanities

There will be five winners, one winner for each lot.
To enter post your in game bellow along with the answer to the following question: Which came first, the chicken or the egg?

The best/funniest/most interesting answer will get there first choice of lots, 2nd best gets second choice and so on.

I will pick the 5 winners next Tuesday, the 28th. Good luck

ababioka
08-23-2018, 12:05 AM
The chicken came first, it's part of the nuri fun set. The fossilized egg came later. [emoji14]

Mine AGK
08-23-2018, 12:22 AM
The egg because it was created by the illuminati as a way to control the future humans that would roam planet earth.

Everyone loves chicken now as a result. KFC controlls us all!!!!

IGN-plskillsezpz

Faq
08-23-2018, 12:27 AM
The egg because it was created by the illuminati as a way to control the future humans that would roam planet earth.

Everyone loves chicken now as a result. KFC controlls us all!!!!
Love it, don't forget to post your ingame.

Idevour
08-23-2018, 12:48 AM
Egg came first

Eggs are for breakfast and chicken is for dinner

Idevour

Vlogs
08-23-2018, 01:17 AM
Two chickens of different gender came first in an alien spaceship, they layed eggs which then becomes chickens as an attempt to successfully control over the world.

As a result chickens took over the world!!! They even made a company called Kentucky Fried Chicken!!!!

Superswice
08-23-2018, 01:23 AM
Obviously, it is neither, for Dinosaurs came before chickens and eggs. The dinosaurs fell down into the middle of the Earth from Mars. They mated and made more dinosaurs. But, the food they ate on Mars cannot be found here on Earth, As a result they all died and has been resurrected as chickens. End of Story!

Vlogs
08-23-2018, 02:05 AM
Obviously, it is neither, for Dinosaurs came before chickens and eggs. The dinosaurs fell down into the middle of the Earth from Mars. They mated and made more dinosaurs. But, the food they ate on Mars cannot be found here on Earth, As a result they all died and has been resurrected as chickens. End of Story!

Lol I’m laughing really hard on this one... I don’t know why, I’m kinda imagining this on my head right now even though I know his answer is irrelevant to the question I find it witty

savierrisor
08-23-2018, 05:39 AM
Hey,

Well actually the Chicken is something supernatural. They always seem to follow u with their eyes and can look through ur soul. They make u believe they come from eggs, but the truth is they overrule everything and made us live in a matrix where we think we are the most intelligent species. So in conclusion there always have been chicken before the eggs and they usually don’t come out of eggs. They are made out of Stardust.

Ok, Thats just fictional ^^
Still there must have been a chicken befor.
IG: Savierrisor

Ibenji
08-23-2018, 07:01 AM
The rooster.

jadedlocke
08-23-2018, 01:55 PM
Seeing as I start college next week, I think it is time to move on from pl. Therefore, I am giving away most of my stuff. The fallowing is a list of what I'm giving away.

1.Enchanted tyben set, 130 damage/375,armor
2.7m gold
3.30 black heart shield, 35 str hallow set, voodoo pin, Mamboza 50 DMG amulet
4.Yellow and pink starry, gold egg and gold mantle
5.Assortment of holiday and random vanities

There will be five winners, one winner for each lot.
To enter post your in game bellow along with the answer to the following question: Which came first, the chicken or the egg?

The best/funniest/most interesting answer will get there first choice of lots, 2nd best gets second choice and so on.

I will pick the 5 winners next Tuesday, the 28th. Good luckFirst of all sorry because this is my first time here so let me get to the point.

THE EGG CAME FIRST....

Why? ADAM HAS 2 EGGS Duhhh....

IGN : JESUCHRIS/SIXTYPVPER

Sent from my SM-T116NU using Tapatalk

Xyzther
08-23-2018, 07:45 PM
Obviously chickenrunnn came first, an oldie pro pvper. IGN egg is just a noob who buys plat

Waug
08-24-2018, 01:39 AM
Chain of evolution, means ancestors of chicken/egg were neither egg or chicken necessarily rather they were called something different but that happens gradually but to be specific, you have to give the credit to egg, what actually came "first" in this process, because Let's say -

A -> chicken -> egg (if this is the case, then chicken wouldn't be called a chicken in the first place because it didn't come from egg)
A -> egg - > chicken (if this is the case then, both holds true, because chicken came from egg, that's true. An egg is ALWAYS AN EGG, doesn't matter if it came from "typical" chicken or from something alike chicken or chicken ancestors)

Assault
08-24-2018, 09:14 AM
Both at the same time, the chicken needed something to eat, so it made scrambled eggs
Ign Mexicanrusher

Assault
08-27-2018, 06:34 PM
The chicken came first! Old mcdonald raised this chicken.
Old Macdonald had a farm, E-I-E-I-O
And on his farm he had a chicken, E-I-E-I-O
As you can see, Chicken Obviously was raised and bred by Old Mcdonalds, it even indicates it in the song.
In the song their is no mention of the egg, but it does mention the chicken.

fruitbattwo
08-28-2018, 02:26 PM
Actually egg came first, then chicken, then beer, then dessert and then the bill.

-Sheriffbrown

Arbiterking
08-28-2018, 09:08 PM
The chicken definitely came first. The egg is a figment of your imagination. Hallucinations of the so-called “egg” are caused by all the nanobot GMO’s Monsanto has been feeding you indirectly through the chicken meat you’ve been eating.

It’s probably too late to enter the contest, just wanted to let you guys know.

IGN: Arbiterking

Muzzling
08-29-2018, 11:25 AM
Who tf knows bro but i eat both
-muzzling/tydle

jadedlocke
08-30-2018, 05:07 AM
Ive been waiting to see the results but none

Sent from my SM-T116NU using Tapatalk

zayoe
09-04-2018, 02:15 PM
Lol 8/28 was my bday😂😂

Crazyhound
04-07-2019, 07:43 PM
Chickens because chickens are cooler

Axals
04-07-2019, 08:15 PM
The egg came first [emoji23]
IGN:Ozhaasiv

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NukeDragon
04-08-2019, 04:07 PM
Neither the egg nor chicken came first.. You cannot have a chicken without the egg, so the only answer to this is the chicken had to be evolved from something. So here is what I found on the internet: So in a nutshell (or an eggshell, if you like), two birds that weren't really chickens created a chicken egg, and hence, we have an answer: The egg came first, and then it hatched a chicken.

Shelgon
04-26-2019, 02:09 PM
The Chegg ofc

Islamiyah24
06-27-2019, 07:23 AM
I just ordered a chicken and an egg off the internet to see which one comes first. If they come at exactly same time then it means CHEGG came first. Lol.
IGN: Cenngaming
P.S.:Returning after a year this is a new account again lol rying to start a new one again.