PDA

View Full Version : 2018-08-23 Content Update (257984)

TzatOps
08-23-2018, 11:15 AM
+ The Blood Trust gold event returns starting Friday at 12am!
+ Defeat SAXS the demon and loot gobs of gold from the Blood Trust as you score points.
+ Earn 2,500 points for Bronze Tier. 5,000 points for Silver. 10,000 points for Gold Tier.
+ All winners can access the event vendor in Sergio's to get the new "Gold Weather" outfit.
+ Wearing the full "Gold Weather" set gives you an Achievement, a new Title, a brilliant gold glow and +15% bonus gold loot.
+ Each victory tier also gets discounts at the Blood Forge. Best discounts are for Gold Tier!

themythrise
08-23-2018, 11:17 AM
+ Defeat SAXS the demon and loot gobs of gold from the Blood Trust as you score points.
+ Earn 2,500 points for Bronze Tier. 5,000 points for Silver. 10,000 points for Gold Tier.
+ All winners can access the event vendor in Sergio's to get the new "Gold Weather" outfit.
+ Wearing the full "Gold Weather" set gives you an Achievement, a new Title, a brilliant gold glow and +15% bonus gold loot.
+ Each victory tier also gets discounts at the Blood Forge. Best discounts are for Gold Tier!Yay!!! Thanks

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Msidgaf
08-23-2018, 12:05 PM
+ Each victory tier also gets discounts at the Blood Forge. Best discounts are for Gold Tier!Tysm Cinco this will be one to beat!!!!

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk

iunar
08-23-2018, 12:22 PM
the white north legs have become golden cinco can you please fix

Cinco
08-23-2018, 01:29 PM
the white north legs have become golden cinco can you please fix

Ooops! Yes! I will get this fixed for the next update. Thanks!

IAMG
08-23-2018, 04:24 PM
Time to get rich

Gardiao
08-23-2018, 05:17 PM
[emoji857][emoji857][emoji857]

Enviado de meu XT1225 usando o Tapatalk

Cassidy
08-23-2018, 06:04 PM
+ Each victory tier also gets discounts at the Blood Forge. Best discounts are for Gold Tier!

Yay!! Awesome News..:D Thank you :D

doomdoomdoom
08-23-2018, 10:33 PM
Looking forward to it! My piggie bank says thank you.

themythrise
08-24-2018, 03:18 AM
+ Each victory tier also gets discounts at the Blood Forge. Best discounts are for Gold Tier!Gold loot beyond the imagination. Within 3 hours, one can easily make 99m gold. Cinco, kindly fix it asap

Tinkerbelldoll
08-24-2018, 01:28 PM
Gold loot beyond the imagination. Within 3 hours, one can easily make 99m gold. Cinco, kindly fix it asap

Thats cuz people forged their weapons and gems for % gold loot. Nothing wrong with that.

TechShadow
08-24-2018, 04:38 PM

What do you mean by "Winners"? The Top 5?

Cinco
08-24-2018, 04:57 PM
What do you mean by "Winners"? The Top 5?

Anyone who scores 2500 points or more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Death Angel S-300
08-24-2018, 09:26 PM
Thats cuz people forged their weapons and gems for % gold loot. Nothing wrong with that.

Mhmm. Please don't nerf gold loot just cause this event cause then that would ruin farming for gold outside of it.
People are working until their hands hurt so lol there's nothing wrong. They planned out getting gold loot then farmed their butts off.

The only thing I don't like its auction is like, ruined lol you get me. But, nothing can be done about that at all really

Mindyaownbaby
08-24-2018, 10:49 PM
Thought this was something I wanted but witnessed and realized how bad this was, Def gonna crash market, also since gold is so easy to get rn maybe up the max gold?

iunar
08-25-2018, 12:36 AM
Thought this was something I wanted but witnessed and realized how bad this was, Def gonna crash market, also since gold is so easy to get rn maybe up the max gold?

upping the max gold would only cause it to crash more as people would try to sell items for 99m+ cinco already told us he's releasing new stuff that'll make us spend a lot of our gold we make anyway

Tinkerbelldoll
08-27-2018, 12:16 AM
Please make the gold weather legs more golden.

MrWizardlord
08-27-2018, 12:33 AM
The pants are still normal blue north color and theres no new effect at all... The title, jacket and hat are fine but the pants are the same color and no new effect is visable

Akx
08-27-2018, 03:12 AM
not tradeable cold set also have 15%gold loot effect plz someone reply

themythrise
08-27-2018, 03:50 AM
+ Each victory tier also gets discounts at the Blood Forge. Best discounts are for Gold Tier!Plz fix Gold weather pants color which is same as Blue North Pants.

And 15% gold loot on vanity not visible on buff also. No description on the vanity also.

Kindly fix pl.

namca
08-27-2018, 04:42 AM
That was an amzing event haha..wondering though what is coming becos u didnt give us so much gold no reason but thanks !! We enjoyed it !!

Wonders also if u can post a pic of the team working on dl :)playing it from beta wants " meet " the fam who is behind it :)thnks :)))

Mezderak
08-27-2018, 07:04 AM
shows the wear the full set for + 15% bonus gold! can this be added to the description of the vanity outfit ! thank you cincohttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180827/343e1dbd9eb969edd5c347fde5382d39.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk

Santosh Elangadi
08-27-2018, 09:32 AM
Ooops! Yes! I will get this fixed for the next update. Thanks!There is no difference between Gold North Legs and North Legs.

Could you pl fix it.

Cinco
08-27-2018, 10:07 AM
There is no difference between Gold North Legs and North Legs.

Could you pl fix it.

I see a difference. Could you provide more details? Or maybe a pic? If not, let me know: is this for male or female - and what are the exact item names. I'm comparing the "Gold Weather Slacks" the "Blue North Slacks" and the "Cold Weather Slacks." Thank you!

Santosh Elangadi
08-27-2018, 10:16 AM
I see a difference. Could you provide more details? Or maybe a pic? If not, let me know: is this for male or female - and what are the exact item names. I'm comparing the "Gold Weather Slacks" the "Blue North Slacks" and the "Cold Weather Slacks." Thank you!I have enclosed the screen shots of Gold Weather Slacks and Blue North Slacks.

There is very minute difference visible.

Could plz make " Gold Weather Slacks" little more goldish which should match its top.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180827/fdf986a25adf942fcc705c8e0f5c66f5.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180827/64d59bf1267dab5d380ba10ffd616c39.jpg

iunar
08-27-2018, 10:17 AM
I see a difference. Could you provide more details? Or maybe a pic? If not, let me know: is this for male or female - and what are the exact item names. I'm comparing the "Gold Weather Slacks" the "Blue North Slacks" and the "Cold Weather Slacks." Thank you!

i think everyone means to make the main body of the legs the darker shade of gold like the cap and keep the middle line and leg covers the same light gold shade - for the girls anyway idk how it looks for the guys

IsamI
08-28-2018, 12:29 AM
I see a difference. Could you provide more details? Or maybe a pic? If not, let me know: is this for male or female - and what are the exact item names. I'm comparing the "Gold Weather Slacks" the "Blue North Slacks" and the "Cold Weather Slacks." Thank you!For female gold weather legs and North legs have glow difference, but for males if u take off top, then there no difference between North leggings and Gold Weather Leggings.
And thanks for updating elders weapon , now they are looking better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gamerjade04
08-28-2018, 03:53 AM
I see a difference. Could you provide more details? Or maybe a pic? If not, let me know: is this for male or female - and what are the exact item names. I'm comparing the "Gold Weather Slacks" the "Blue North Slacks" and the "Cold Weather Slacks." Thank you!the "C" and "G" looks the same... some can use it to scam like selling Gold jacket then change it to cold jacket i dont speak english very well.. sorryhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180828/e469e630f0a80b15665db299ed6d778a.jpg

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Mezderak
08-28-2018, 05:38 AM
could a *gold coin *be shown here when outfit is fully worn by the player so he/she can be aware the effect of the gold drop is active similar to moon set or firestar. thank you cincohttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180828/1f7e14bba93c184b6ab904387a881a96.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk

Santosh Elangadi
08-28-2018, 05:46 AM
could a *gold coin *be shown here when outfit is fully worn by the player so he/she can be aware the effect of the gold drop is active similar to moon set or firestar. thank you cincohttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180828/1f7e14bba93c184b6ab904387a881a96.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using TapatalkYes pl. *An icon* which indicates +15% gold loot after wearing "Gold Weather Set" same as Moonshadow Set.

Thanks!!!

souzaluizantonio
03-21-2020, 11:11 PM
Hi tzat brings these events to us again it could be 5 days please :( everyone is short of gold event

Enviado de meu Moto G (5) Plus usando o Tapatalk

Minionmaster
03-22-2020, 08:36 PM
Easter! Easter! Easter!

Whats in store for easter event?
1. Blood forge gold event?
2. Rare pink furious ghost pet?
3. Rare pink bat pet?
4. PsychoKiller bunny pet?
5. White glowing manic masks?

All 5 listed would be awesome.

Heres hoping 😷

MM

souzaluizantonio
03-24-2020, 10:34 AM
1 Nice :)

Minionmaster
03-30-2020, 01:03 AM
Everyone
Asking
STS
Team
Event
Request

Are we getting an easter event this year??

😷👋🏻

Cinco
03-30-2020, 12:56 PM
Everyone
Asking
STS
Team
Event
Request

Are we getting an easter event this year??

������

Probably. We'll see. TBH - may not seem reasonable (idc) but the very nature of an 'Easter' event depends entirely on how much cheating we get for the CTF event.
As we've seen in the past I could be 'fair' or I could be 'greedy' ... :-)

souzaluizantonio
03-30-2020, 01:01 PM
Probably. We'll see. TBH - may not seem reasonable (idc) but the very nature of an 'Easter' event depends entirely on how much cheating we get for the CTF event.
As we've seen in the past I could be 'fair' or I could be 'greedy' ... :-)Will there be a Gold event :)?

Cinco
03-30-2020, 01:03 PM
Will there be a Gold event :)?

No. There will not be a gold event because gold events make things too expensive.
Players may want a gold event because they think it'll help them achieve the amount of gold they need for item X - but as soon as the event comes, you'll see the item prices jump by a huge factor.

We've done it several times now and know when it is a good thing and when it is a bad thing.
Currently any 'gold event' would be a bad thing.
Hope this explanation helps! :-)

souzaluizantonio
03-30-2020, 01:08 PM
No. There will not be a gold event because gold events make things too expensive.
Players may want a gold event because they think it'll help them achieve the amount of gold they need for item X - but as soon as the event comes, you'll see the item prices jump by a huge factor.

We've done it several times now and know when it is a good thing and when it is a bad thing.
Hope this explanation helps! :-)thanks :) i hope you have a mega event this easter;) tyyyyy6y

Minionmaster
03-30-2020, 03:34 PM
Everyone stop cheating for CTF or I will personally kick yo @#$&! Stop ruining the Easter Event for everyone.

Only moron losers cheat!

Ok Cinco all sorted now. Please start Easter Event

����

souzaluizantonio
03-30-2020, 05:57 PM
Everyone stop cheating for CTF or I will personally kick yo @#$&! Stop ruining the Easter Event for everyone.

Only moron losers cheat!

Ok Cinco all sorted now. Please start Easter Event

����Lol

souzaluizantonio
03-30-2020, 06:00 PM

Hope this explanation helps! :-)so put Elder helix + gold event has a suggestion of helix five Black why don't you put it at level 51?

souzaluizantonio
03-30-2020, 06:13 PM
so put Elder helix + gold event has a suggestion of helix five Black why don't you put it at level 51?

Enviado de meu Moto G (5) Plus usando o Tapatalkbring the helix five event :)

mascotmullah
03-31-2020, 04:23 AM
so put Elder helix + gold event has a suggestion of helix five Black why don't you put it at level 51?

Enviado de meu Moto G (5) Plus usando o TapatalkMan listen up ..cinco already said it that helix and firestar will never return be it as upgraded versions or for platinum purchase so just stop pushing the issue ..if you want a helix farm or merch and save up to get yourself one since you care so much about a crappy level 26 weapon
Peace

souzaluizantonio
03-31-2020, 09:28 AM
Man listen up ..cinco already said it that helix and firestar will never return be it as upgraded versions or for platinum purchase so just stop pushing the issue ..if you want a helix farm or merch and save up to get yourself one since you care so much about a crappy level 26 weapon
PeaceIt was bad I didn't speak to you ... You don't rule here when you are five I tell you ok

souzaluizantonio
03-31-2020, 09:33 AM
Man listen up ..cinco already said it that helix and firestar will never return be it as upgraded versions or for platinum purchase so just stop pushing the issue ..if you want a helix farm or merch and save up to get yourself one since you care so much about a crappy level 26 weapon
PeaceWhen I ask for your opinion you come and tell me more now I'm not in the mood I'm talking to five only he can speak on the forum why he is in charge and you are not in charge at home

mascotmullah
04-01-2020, 01:45 AM
It was bad I didn't speak to you ... You don't rule here when you are five I tell you ok

Enviado de meu Moto G (5) Plus usando o TapatalkLol I just stated the plain truth so if it hurts you well that's your own problem but yeah those items will never come back so stop asking

Cinco
04-01-2020, 11:12 AM
Helix isn't coming back.

souzaluizantonio
04-01-2020, 01:32 PM
Lol I just stated the plain truth so if it hurts you well that's your own problem but yeah those items will never come back so stop askingHahaaahha what does it hurt me? Never child see if muleke grows

Uptosts
04-03-2020, 04:42 AM
Helix isn't coming back.
Thanks for Clarifying. :)