PDA

View Full Version : Small complaint

Mark Henry
08-23-2018, 03:07 PM
Why is eggzavier not scaled for lvl 15 and lower its impossible to kill him especially in 30 seconds

THE GOLDEN KING
08-24-2018, 01:43 PM
Why is eggzavier not scaled for lvl 15 and lower its impossible to kill him especially in 30 seconds

Because it’s built for endgamers, so people will play 46+ and not 31 and under.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mark Henry
08-24-2018, 01:51 PM
We shouldnt be forced to lvl up to make profit

THE GOLDEN KING
08-24-2018, 01:58 PM
We shouldnt be forced to lvl up to make profit

I know , twink was the heart of the game before awakening etc.. but there’s a reason twink is dead. They made it unbalanced for a reason. (So people would be more focused on endgame than twink) in other words they killed off twink because they want US the PLAYER to LEVEL up so that ENDGAME won’t be as DEAD as it USE to be. Hope that answers your question.

Xxkayakxx
08-24-2018, 03:04 PM
I know , twink was the heart of the game before awakening etc.. but there’s a reason twink is dead. They made it unbalanced for a reason. (So people would be more focused on endgame than twink) in other words they killed off twink because they want US the PLAYER to LEVEL up so that ENDGAME won’t be as DEAD as it USE to be. Hope that answers your question.

It’s all about business. A twink is forever, an endgame need constant new equip, awakenings, etc. More plat. Try to inderstand that COULD BE that they saved the game (in terms of profitability than ....life) in this way.

THE GOLDEN KING
08-24-2018, 05:10 PM
It’s all about business. A twink is forever, an endgame need constant new equip, awakenings, etc. More plat. Try to inderstand that COULD BE that they saved the game (in terms of profitability than ....life) in this way.

I’m not complaining about this , go tell what you’ve said to the OP not me, so no need to mock me XD twink is not forever since it died 2 years ago smh, you would be a fool if you think awakening, etc is what saved the game. There’s a reason why there isn’t as many players now as there was back in the day.

Susanne
08-25-2018, 01:23 AM
Well I still have a Twink. Why???? I hear you gasp. It's not for PvP, it was for the forgotten ruins, remember them? Yes, they were aptly named. I got victus runes on my twinky mini Susie. 🙂