PDA

View Full Version : Eggzavier event 2018

Tenguila
08-23-2018, 10:09 PM
So far, Eggzavier spawn like once every 8 runs, sometimes it takes about 30 minutes for him to spawn. The boss inside drops rarely mythic eggs (forget about heroic or arcane), the rest is all gaze, meep-mop, snappy and what not. I'm rather disappointed with this. I ran 2 hours with elixir, get to enter the portal roughly 5-6 times owing to low eggzavier spawn rate, and got nothing good, not even mythic. During the entire time two of my team got a mythic egg each. The vendor spawn 3-4 times almost every run. For a moment I was confused - is this an "egg vendor event"? I'm pretty sure there will be a hotfix later at around 1:30pm CT as usual. But that doesn't matter to me because my plat is already gone. RIP me, RIP my plat.
The question is, is it really that necessary to set off every event on the wrong foot?

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Spheresome
08-23-2018, 10:13 PM
There is a mob that drops heroic eggs, there is no energy required. And this is truely one of the events that merits effort = reward. The Arcane and best heroics are reserved for the paying players which conserves the rarity of the eggs. Overall, im satisfied. You can't ask for much more, since sts is already giving us the opportunity to loot some pretty expensive stuff. Sts needs a way to make money in order for them to keep providing this type of content. Keep farming and u will end up on top!

P.S. The Eggzavier chance of spawn is a little low and extreme....

After watching a few friends run with the elix, its absolutely ridiculous the drop rates of scrambeled eggzavier. He live streamed it for nearly 3 hours and got one mythic only! *sigh*
I think the play spenders should get a little more out of what they spend to farm :/

Tenguila
08-23-2018, 10:15 PM
There is a mob that drops heroic eggs, there is no energy required. And this is truely one of the events that merits effort = reward. The Arcane and best heroics are reserved for the paying players which conserves the rarity of the eggs. Overall, im satisfied. You can't ask for much more, since sts is already giving us the opportunity to loot some pretty expensive stuff. Sts needs a way to make money in order for them to keep providing this type of content. Keep farming and u will end up on top!Thank you for sharing you opinion

Spell
08-23-2018, 10:31 PM
i found that running randoms without party is the best way to find eggzavier =)

will0
08-23-2018, 10:32 PM
solo also ... 5-10 around i get 1-2 eggzavier ....

badgirlchlo
08-24-2018, 03:09 AM
Am I get super lucky or something? Maybe all of my salt towards the event i general have me super high xavier drops XD im getting him in 80% of my kt4 runs

Gouiwaa9000
08-24-2018, 04:40 AM
Spawn rate does feel like its slightly lower compared to previous events , hard to complain about free eggs tough . Maybe Change it so that the elixir increases spawn rate to ?

Tsuchii
08-24-2018, 08:52 AM
Event ruined. 25 run, no eggzavier.
If I find him, his drop is Snowball or Wurmtongue.
Sts have to fix spawn rate I think.

Lenovo P2a42 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Azerothraven
08-24-2018, 09:00 AM
Honestly I think it’s better to have a flooded market with arcanes pet so more people can afford good pets at end game and make random parties better than a selected few looting rare eggs and getting rich. The prices of arcanes didn’t even move lmfao.

I think sts needs to make spawn rate 1/2 of the original event.

Tsuchii
08-24-2018, 09:04 AM
Accepting 1/4 too. Seriously tired, tried, but got nothing.

Lenovo P2a42 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

thekragle
08-24-2018, 09:31 AM
I agree that eggzavior spawns too infrequently. What I don't get is this: Why not have him spawn more, much more, BUT! Have the drop rates of better eggs much lower. Flood the market with crappy eggs because no one will care. They just want to find eggzavior and "feel" like they have a better chance even though it may be the same as it is now.

The point is it is all about perception.

Crystalwiz
08-24-2018, 09:51 AM
I agree the drop of good eggs is way down. I ran with 2 hours of elixir and the best I got was a fenris egg, others were 2-cerella, august, clyd, colton, frost etc. That was 60 plat right there. I think I read a lot of people getting these low and no drops with this year's event. When you have elixir running and need 10 runs to find eggszavior then its a waste of plat. Please STS adjust your drops, if it stay like this no one will want to play. Last year's eggszavior was so much fun, I was really looking forward to this but the cost is high and the rewards are little or none so far.

Flamesofanger
08-24-2018, 11:18 AM
It all depends on how lucky you are to spawn egg-zavier, i've did like 3 KT4 runs and all 3 in a row egg-zavier spawned!

looted 2 heroics and 2 mythics so far currently in the event.

This event is absolutely amazing and fun. ^_^

Deathconvict
08-24-2018, 12:06 PM
Just hit normal attack and he will respawn more often.i skip mobs so i can hit it with normal attack but others keep using skills.

Tenguila
08-24-2018, 12:07 PM
Just hit normal attack and he will respawn more often.i skip mobs so i can hit it with normal attack but others keep using skills.I cud try this out

Tenguila
08-24-2018, 12:16 PM
Thank you sts for the update. I hope it's better now.

Susanne
08-24-2018, 05:01 PM
I can't play much due real life stuff but it's nice to see the event back, especially for those who haven't played it before. It's nice to see new players get a chance at owning some decent pets too. ☺️

Crystalwiz
08-24-2018, 09:29 PM
I agree the drop of good eggs is way down. I ran with 2 hours of elixir and the best I got was a fenris egg, others were 2-cerella, august, clyd, colton, frost etc. That was 60 plat right there. I think I read a lot of people getting these low and no drops with this year's event. When you have elixir running and need 10 runs to find eggszavior then its a waste of plat. Please STS adjust your drops, if it stay like this no one will want to play. Last year's eggszavior was so much fun, I was really looking forward to this but the cost is high and the rewards are little or none so far.

Drop are getting better, thank you STS for listening.

Armani Boi
08-25-2018, 11:29 AM
Drop are getting better, thank you STS for listening.

Best Eggzavier Event is the first one, the drop rate for arcane eggs is very high and poor players able to get arcane and feel satisfied and happy. No plats requirements or anything.

If this game always like this, most likely soon AL will exit too just like PL and DL. Just my assessment but could be wrong.

jeabahty
08-28-2018, 03:32 AM
I'd also like to ask to confirm whether Egg-zavier spawns only once per map or can he spawn even after I kill him in the same map, same run?

Also, I'd like to know whether his spawning criteria is damage based RNG or some other thing?

Thanks.

Xxkayakxx
08-28-2018, 06:41 AM
I'd also like to ask to confirm whether Egg-zavier spawns only once per map or can he spawn even after I kill him in the same map, same run?

Also, I'd like to know whether his spawning criteria is damage based RNG or some other thing?

Thanks.

Zavier can spawn multiple times in same map.
Idk about criteria. Guess RNG

Ajcheisnj
08-28-2018, 07:12 AM
begging pros like me
"Pros like me" :D
first of all this was the Best event this year so far made so much money and the pet aps(so close to 150 pets xd)
Haven't seen any "noobs" seeking for help(ik they exist but haven't seen any)
All i've seen were low lvl scammers pretenting to have lix
Too bad for them u need to have an aura to actually have the lix
They ain't foolin anyone but noobs like them
Great event STS keep the good work ;)